FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sex swing part 2

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I was really into this as I adore being roasted however the guy fucking me thought he was at the races so I asked him to screw me slowly as I really enjoy th first coup,e of inches as the head pushes into your pussy hmmm getting me hard thinking about it , so he got the message as we proceeded at a more leisurely pace , I no had a guy each side of me both with nice firm cocks so I was switching between them as they teased my hard little shaved nipples , fuck I was in heaven as on of them was also giving me a nice hand job at the same time ????

The first guy pulled out and tugged his condom off and shot his load all over my tummy and no 2 was was in his place in a second and again after a few frantic lunges again got him to slow down and enjoy it a a bit more ( as I sure was ), meanwhile the third guy shot his load all ear my hard little nipples , he then rubbed it all over my titties then pushed his fingers into my mouth for me to clean them up , this was to much for his mate and he pulled out , condom off and shot all over all 3 of us in his excitement ???

Wow great session and now it was time for a shower part 3 to follow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread