Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Throat fucking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I (steve) have always loved being deep-throated, what guy doesn't but finding a lady who enjoys her throat being pumped hard has eluded me over the years.

Any girls who like having or have fantasized about a cock gagging them or having her throat fucked please tell you stories - or get in touch !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I (steve) have always loved being deep-throated, what guy doesn't but finding a lady who enjoys her throat being pumped hard has eluded me over the years.

Any girls who like having or have fantasized about a cock gagging them or having her throat fucked please tell

I you stories - or get in touch !"

I love being throat fucked hardvby hubby gagging and choking makes my cunt so wet

over a year ago

"I (steve) have always loved being deep-throated, what guy doesn't but finding a lady who enjoys her throat being pumped hard has eluded me over the years.

Any girls who like having or have fantasized about a cock gagging them or having her throat fucked please tell

I you stories - or get in touch !

I love being throat fucked hardvby hubby gagging and choking makes my cunt so wet "

By *argaret JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

I met a very well endowed black guy once in a hotel room, now I like to be tied up so he obliged, then pulled my to the edge of the bed so my head hung over and started face fucking me "not to hard just mouth" but I knew when he was close to cumming as he got faster, then suddenly ramed it as far as it would go down my throat "it must have been nearly in my stomach" and his balls on my nose, well I felt like I was choking and was bouncing up and down on the bed with him grasping onto my tits to give him purchase when he just unloaded into me, OMG the feeling as his cock swelled and shrunk and swelled as it pumped and me bucking like a bronco was just awesome. When he pulled out and I gasped for air the relief was incredible it was then I realised I had cum bucketts in my nics. Never had the nerve to do it again but dreamt about it almost every night for months. The only down side was he got dressed and left me in the hotel room, took me ages to get untied.

By *ureplesureMan
over a year ago

watford

Iv had it done once from a women that liked it. She useems something called deep throat spray to knumb her throat. I get more turned on by giving oral that receiving tho

over a year ago

Any girls who like having or have fantasized about a cock gagging them or having her throat fucked please tell you stories - or get in touch !"

J loves being throat fucked. Just opens her mouth then guys are welcome to force it down balls deep, but she does gush and squirt bucket loads. She did once actuall soak one guys entire bed lol

over a year ago

I'm a lucky chap, as my playmate is excellent at bj's. She loves to gag and be face fucked, and always swallows.

over a year ago

Wife has done this loads when we started going out she met a fuck friend and he laid her on the end of The bed on her back and fuck her mouth until he shot down her throat.

By *hell and jCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

Love it xx

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

I've had the pleasure of fucking a couple of ladies mouths. It felt so damn hot. At first I took things easy, but once I realised they ladies enjoyed it I got into the action.

The First Lady, I stood above her head facing her feet and just slid my length in her mouth and she took the lot. I'm told it was easier because of my curved cock !

The other lady let me sit astride her and hold her head and let me thrust away until I eventually exploded.

Both I hasten to add kissed me after

Very hot indeed

over a year ago

Throat fucking can be better than vaginal sex if the woman is doing it right

over a year ago

"I met a very well endowed black guy once in a hotel room, now I like to be tied up so he obliged, then pulled my to the edge of the bed so my head hung over and started face fucking me "not to hard just mouth" but I knew when he was close to cumming as he got faster, then suddenly ramed it as far as it would go down my throat "it must have been nearly in my stomach" and his balls on my nose, well I felt like I was choking and was bouncing up and down on the bed with him grasping onto my tits to give him purchase when he just unloaded into me, OMG the feeling as his cock swelled and shrunk and swelled as it pumped and me bucking like a bronco was just awesome. When he pulled out and I gasped for air the relief was incredible it was then I realised I had cum bucketts in my nics. Never had the nerve to do it again but dreamt about it almost every night for months. The only down side was he got dressed and left me in the hotel room, took me ages to get untied."

Sounds great I would love that to happen to me

By *aughty alex 99Man
over a year ago

gosport

I get to face fuck a Lil slutty freind of myn. She loves having saliva dripping from her cute face hehe after being choked on a my cock hehe

By *ornyhunni6Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I love it!

over a year ago

Mmmmm some nice stories .....keep them coming ! xx

over a year ago

My gal loved me wanking my hard cock as she swallowed my cock.loved seeing her gag as I shot my load into her mouth

By *eepndarkMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Now that's a reply!!

By *eepndarkMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I you stories - or get in touch !

I love being throat fucked hardvby hubby gagging and choking makes my cunt so wet "

Now that's a reply!!!

over a year ago

i get throat fuckt regular and love it mmm i have no gag reflex to speak of and activley seek throat fuckers x

over a year ago

i also swallow olive oil b4 a throat fucking to lube my throat so its nice n slick n sqelshy for guys mmm

over a year ago

"i also swallow olive oil b4 a throat fucking to lube my throat so its nice n slick n sqelshy for guys mmm "

That has got to be worth a try

over a year ago

"i also swallow olive oil b4 a throat fucking to lube my throat so its nice n slick n sqelshy for guys mmm

That has got to be worth a try "

my throat fuckers alway exclaim its so soo good for their cocks x it also feels pretty damn wicked for me too x

over a year ago

"i also swallow olive oil b4 a throat fucking to lube my throat so its nice n slick n sqelshy for guys mmm

That has got to be worth a try my throat fuckers alway exclaim its so soo good for their cocks x it also feels pretty damn wicked for me too x"

Mmmmmm

Anyone from London area want to try it ?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/01/16 20:50:58]

over a year ago

That has got to be worth a try my throat fuckers alway exclaim its so soo good for their cocks x it also feels pretty damn wicked for me too x

Mmmmmm

Anyone from London area want to try it ?"

Yes please

over a year ago

I once met a girl, not off here but found out she loved gagging on cock. She was also submissive, and would do anything I said. So it started that I'd walk into her parents house while they were away, and she would be on her knees waiting for me blindfolded. We'd do a few things but she displeased me. So I told her as punishment she was going to get exposed! I lead her downstairs and opened the front door and instructed her to kneel on the front door step. (She's naked, blindfolded and tied up) she lives in the country but from the road there's a perfect view of the front door. So I locked the door from the inside and had a nosey around the house, then after 5 mins I unlocked the door and thrust my cock in her mouth. I fucked her mouth so hard, as you'll see from my pics I'm pretty big and girthy so she was gagging and choking. I fucked her throat on the doorstep untill she threw up. It was incredible!!

Would love to do it again but she got a bit strange.

By *ob3842Man
over a year ago

North Tyneside

My ex loved this.

I remember the first time I face fucked her hard, fist full of hair, controlling her head.

In and out hard.

At one point, I thought I was getting too carried away, and going too hard as she gagged. But the look on her face, eye liner streaming, eyes running, saliva dripping from hey chin. As I took my cock out of hey mouth she said 'don't you fucking dare stop now'

I came right there all over her face! Awesome experience!

over a year ago

Any Ladies comments

over a year ago

"Any Ladies comments"

I Met a guy with a huge cock who for this I will call. X. he had been having sex with me since before my long term relationship and just loved the hot sex I landed up in a serious relationship which I thought would be the end of my fun with X. I then found out that my new hubby would enjoy it if i played away and X was still very interested...

I agreed to meet with X

I sat in front of my mirrored dressing table applying my make up as hub lay on out bed watching me get ready I asked hubby what should I wear

He replied with black stockings bright red lipstick high heels and stockings bra and Thong

I agreed ti all expect from a thong I didn't take any underwear with me X would have had the ripped off before car door was shut.

I kissed hubby and left house and waited for X to arrive

He picked me up

And took me to a layby I text Hub so he knew that I was ok.

I started to play with X kissing and hands running all over my body

He stripped me down until I was left in only heels and stockings

Then he sat in drivers seat I was upside down being throat fucked whitest my legs were parted with his mouth eating my wet pussy as his long hard cock was taking my throat. Call it a 69 really

I will

Never forget the load that shot down

My throat as he came

Whilst inside my mouth as he was licking Me out loved it very hot

over a year ago

"Any Ladies comments

I Met a guy with a huge cock who for this I will call. X. he had been having sex with me since before my long term relationship and just loved the hot sex I landed up in a serious relationship which I thought would be the end of my fun with X. I then found out that my new hubby would enjoy it if i played away and X was still very interested...

I agreed to meet with X

I sat in front of my mirrored dressing table applying my make up as hub lay on out bed watching me get ready I asked hubby what should I wear

He replied with black stockings bright red lipstick high heels and stockings bra and Thong

I agreed ti all expect from a thong I didn't take any underwear with me X would have had the ripped off before car door was shut.

He picked me up

Then he sat in drivers seat I was upside down being throat fucked whitest my legs were parted with his mouth eating my wet pussy as his long hard cock was taking my throat. Call it a 69 really

I will

My throat as he came

Whilst inside my mouth as he was lick((ing Me out loved it very hot"

There's nothing like a really intense deep throat fuck. It's the best

over a year ago

"Any Ladies comments

I agreed to meet with X

He picked me up

I will

My throat as he came

Whilst inside my mouth as he was lick((ing Me out loved it very hot

There's nothing like a really intense deep throat fuck. It's the best "

It's even better when its a guy who loves to do it. This guy has been great fun

over a year ago

"Any Ladies comments

I agreed to meet with X

He picked me up

I will

My throat as he came

It's even better when its a guy who loves to do it. This guy has been great fun "

over a year ago

"Any Ladies comments

I agreed to meet with X

He picked me up

I will

My throat as he came

It's even better when its a guy who loves to do it. This guy has been great fun

"

Do you do what we do?

over a year ago

The last time I did this was with an ex... boy I wish I was still with her!

She lay on the bed, her head about halfway up the mattress with her arms stretched out pointing towards the higher end of the bed. I got on top, inserted my hard cock into her mouth and started sliding in and out slowly to see how she'd react. There was no resistance so I grabbed her wrists and pinned her down hard. No escape.

Began to fuck her face intensely, balls deep every time I drove it down her throat with the pressure of my hips sinking her head into the mattress. The hottest thing was that she maintained eye contact and kept nodding, begging for more.

After several minutes of face fucking her eyes began to water and she started to gag. I thought she'd been pushed to the limit so I pulled out.

After spitting out the excess saliva and catching her breath she said "I'm OK, continue."

So I did

over a year ago

"The last time I did this was with an ex... boy I wish I was still with her!

She lay on the bed, her head about halfway up the mattress with her arms stretched out pointing towards the higher end of the bed. I got on top, inserted my hard cock into her mouth and started sliding in and out slowly to see how she'd react. There was no resistance so I grabbed her wrists and pinned her down hard. No escape.

Began to fuck her face intensely, balls deep every time I drove it down her throat with the pressure of my hips sinking her head into the mattress. The hottest thing was that she maintained eye contact and kept nodding, begging for more.

After several minutes of face fucking her eyes began to water and she started to gag. I thought she'd been pushed to the limit so I pulled out.

After spitting out the excess saliva and catching her breath she said "I'm OK, continue."

So I did "

This wife once did this with one of her play friends I came home to the eye liner run all down her face just as you described watering eyes brought back dirty memory's

over a year ago

Absolutly cant see the point of it..its another push over from recent american /russian porn movies...deepthroat allways looks good...but guys have all nerve ends at front....so an ordinarybj..dont right shouldbe nicer..lol...its the samewith slapping bums when doing doggie...another americanism...but...each to his own..here for fun..not judgement...

Post new Message to Thread