Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sex swing fun part 1

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Visited a local sauna other day and although I'm always smooth I like to shave fully before I go to play and as I take my time it usually gets me a few interested parties who will approach me let on ??

I headed upstairs to the playroom and the sex swing ( I'm addicted to that thing, fucking love it x). I was a bit miffed as another guy was in ther getting banged big style , he'd put his towel over his head and was really getting a good seeing to , also a cup of other eager guys were waiting a chance to fuck him so I was well jealous .

So I'd come in alongside him and was playing with his nipples and his cock as he was getting fucked . He gave quite nice head along the way .

As it looked like he wasn't going anywhere for a while I went for a cruise around the club and had a few mini fumbles but nothing great .

I returned to the swing room again and a guy was just finishing with him so I waited a fe mins and as no one else as after him I asked if he'd mind letting me on for a bit ???

Nice guy went off for a shower and I arranged myself on there and hoped I might be half as lucky as him ???

I could hear a coup,e of guys next door and was soon fucking horny I decided to lube up and start fingering myself to ease myself open for business , hmm felt great and I fingered my pussy and moved up to two fingers and probing the third so lubed some more and it started to sound a bit sloppy/sloppy so sure enough it got those guys through and the first guy pulled q condom on a nice 7/8 inch throbbing cock xxx wow did that feel nice easing into me as second guy placed his cock in my willing mouth ??? To be continued x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Do carry on naughty girl a couple put me in a swing couple of years ago was so much fun xxxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread