Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The first time she played alone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone remember that first ever night of dirty sex? The first time you let the Girlfriend have her way with another man?

The butterflies and the exitement.

I do I remember using what's app to speak I left the flat and headed out and waited she never told me who this guy was she wanted it kept a secret I went with it

I remember that kiss before I left the flat that question are you sure you don't mind it

She was sending me what's apps ashes was doing her hair and make up double checking letting me know that's "he" would be round soon

Then there's the "sent you an image" on what's app and there's he is dressed in a tiny mini skirt with a see through white top black stockings with heels and bright red lips hair and make up perfect...she really wanted this guy to like her

Then there's the next what's app he's here and it honestly fell silent 3 hours later I get a message saying to come home

She unlocks the door and i follow her upstairs she's nervous she's not really sure how this works

She sits on bed legs crossed trying to show them off and the first thing I notice is the hairs a little messy but still great and the eye liner only slightly running that's when I knew she had taken it for a long time really deep and hard

Not long after I get my turn and when I go to kiss her you can taste that she's been sucking on a cock very dirty he had his dick in my hot Girls mouth

So after its time to push my cock inside her and she's still unsure and wow her pussys been rammed and now that I'm inside her she's giving me a description as to how the sex went and how it was all played out

the fine details are the best ones..she was telling me she was facing over the back of the sofa which was away from the wall and he was behind her with her tits in his hands fucking her pussy as she turned round to kiss him..she told me he was fucking her so hard that our sofa nearly toppled over and he was making her feel amazing.

I could feel his cum inside her so naughty i have the pic she sent me of her outfit still from that night. So sexy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

" "

Thank you

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

over a year ago

" "

Thanks

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

That's so horny. It reminds me of our first time....

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

Recalls so many memories

over a year ago

"That's so horny. It reminds me of our first time....

"

Great isn't it such an intense feeling a bit of fear makes it more exiting

over a year ago

Nice

Oh yeah, your wife was a fantastic fuck that night lol

over a year ago

Wow! Hot!