Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The girl I'm seeings fantasy :p

Jump to newest

By *ieransrams OP   Man
over a year ago

Bulford

So I plan on surprising her by coming home a day early from work 200 miles away and as I walk into her bedroom I see her on her knees with a guy I've never seen before and he is stood there naked with his huge thick cock in her mouth.

I stand there in aww one reason because her mouth is so wide I'm surprised the corners don't cut, but mainly because I thought she was a good girl. She slides his huge juicy cock out of her mouth and looks at me surprised as I say after a long pause ...... room for one more?

I strip off as I watch her wanking him off as she waits for my cock. I walk over, stand next to him and grasp a Klump of her hair and slide my cock in her mouth and make her suck and gag as she continues stroking his meat.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ieransrams OP   Man
over a year ago

Bulford

[Removed by poster at 12/01/16 21:47:45]

By *ieransrams OP   Man
over a year ago

Bulford

Then she says "can u do something for me babe and get u, me and liam some beers out the fridge" with a suspicious grin on her face. So I do as she says and wen I get back I walk in at just the rite moment to watch her bent over her table with him rubbing his cock up and down from clit to arse. She turns her head and looks at me and gives me a slutty smile as I crack open a cold one and begin to watch. Then I watch her squeeze her eyes shut and bite her lip as she moans loudly as his huge girth stretches her pussy as he pushes in slow and deep.

By *ieransrams OP   Man
over a year ago

Bulford

I stand the impressed that her pussy could take him balls deep but then I put down my beer,walk to the table, lift her head up as I sit on the table and place her mouth around my cock. She starts sucking as he is ramming her deep and hard and I feel the vibrations from her moans making me feel so fucking good.then I say it's my turn and me and liam swap places. And just before she squeezes his huge tree trunk of a cock back in her slutty mouth she says. "Babe he's much thicker than u but not as long so can u erm maybe use my arse it'll be tighter for u" I liget up in agreement and get on my knees behind her as she starts sucking and I roll my tongue over her dripping pussy sliding it inside her a few times tasting the juiciest with a ting of liars precum. She moans into him as she feels me licking from her pussy to her tight little arse hole tasting it getting it juicy wet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds amazing

By *ieransrams OP   Man
over a year ago

Bulford

Then I stand behind her and rub circles around her hole with the tip of my cock until I here her beg into his cock "please stretch me I want it so bad" I start to push in, she's soooo tight I have to put alot of force to get her to stretch just for the tip. I hear her moan and gasp louder than ever before as I stretch her getting deeper inch by inch until I'm thrusting deep hard and fast feeling my balls slap her pussy

By *ieransrams OP   Man
over a year ago

Bulford

More?

over a year ago

yes

over a year ago

Hell yes!!

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

By *ieransrams OP   Man
over a year ago

Bulford

I pound and pounder her making her tight arse stretch then pulling out to tighten up again then I stretch it again until she feels me tense up, grab her hips , pull her back as I push as deep as I can and fill her arse with cum. I pull out and she stops sucking him and flops on the bed exhausted , legs shaking as he standslides up and says my turn for ur arse.

By *ieransrams OP   Man
over a year ago

Bulford

She pleads for him not to and I tell him no. He starts to get angry and says "I'm fucking someone's arse so its u or her". She looks at me begging for him not to saying he's to big and begs me to take it. I agree and tell him to sit at the top of the bed. I crawl to him and grasp his cock and open as wide as i can and slide it into my mouth and begin to suck and wank him at once as she gets behind me and gets me ready licking and fingering me as I moan vibrating my mouth around his shafts as I swirl my tongue around his tip

By *ieransrams OP   Man
over a year ago

Bulford

More?

over a year ago

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

By *ieransrams OP   Man
over a year ago

Bulford

Then he says "stop delaying it ur the slut now" and he pulls my head off his cock and orders me to turn around. I turn and get face down ass up on the edge of the bed as he stands up. She thanks me and sits infront of me legs spread and I begin to feast on her dripping pussy asliding I feel the tip of his girthy cock lightly touch my tight virgin arse hole as he positions himself. Then pushing all his force to the tip of his cock I feel myself slowly start to spread as I moan into her pussy. I feel every vain is his cock like a ribbed condom as I'm so tight. He starts thrusting deeper and deeper with each thrust as I take it inch by inch until I have his hole 9 inch cock inside me with the girth not far of a can of . He starts to fuck my arse as I take the pain and lick her pussy while we all moan. Then after a while I begin to loosen up and the pain begins to turn to pleasure and my moan changes.

By *ieransrams OP   Man
over a year ago

Bulford

He slides out of me and calls us both sluts and tells me to lie on my back so I do and he gets her to climb on top of me as we 69 with my gaping arse hole at the edge of the bed. He then grabs my legs and pulls me down his shafts once again and starts pounding me as he pushes her head up and down sucking my long hard shafts. He starts to repeatedly slide out of me to let me tighten up as she sucks the taste from his cock until once again he stretches me wide open. Now the girl slyly grabs my hand and places it near her arse displaying her jealousy hinting for me to get her ready so I begin to finger her arse finger by finger until she can take 4 deep to the knuckle. She then removes my cock from her mouth and pleads " please give him a brake take my ass please". He stays quite and just forcefully positions her cowgirl on top of me as I slide in her now tightened dripping wet pussy as he leaves my gaping hole and grabs her by the hips and tells me to position for him. I reach around and press his tip against her tight hole as he pulls her towards him as hard as he can as I slowly feed him into her.

By *ieransrams OP   Man
over a year ago

Bulford

She begins to scream and asks me how can I take pleasure from it. I just reply with "give it time" he begins to pound her arse then mine then hers then mine until I hear the tone of her moan change as her legs shake and I feel her cum as it soaks my cock and drips down my shift and balls. Then he throws her to the side as she rests at the end of the bed he tells me to stand and he lies down and simply says "squat slut". I face away from him so I can see her and to give him a better view of penetration. He holds his cock straight up like a skyscraper and I begin to lower myself in a squat position. I feel it touch my hole again but I've tightened again after my hole was neglected while he had his way with her. I try to take it but even the tip won't push threw at the force I'm putting down on it. I take a deep breath and allow gravity to do its work as I allow my arse to just drop stretching me to full girth and taking full length in a matter of seconds. I gasp loudly in pain but don't want to disappoint him and just want him to hurry and cum. I start to bounce hard and fast until I feel him start to tense up and as he is about to cum he grabs my waist and slams me down full force and I feel pump after pump squirt after squirt as he fills me with a load I can only image is similar to a horse.

By *uny1122Man
over a year ago

longeton

That's OK not bad story

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Interesting

By *ieransrams OP   Man