Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sauna fun

Jump to newest

By *irtyleedslad OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

Having a few hours to kill in Leeds City centre I took the plunge and dropped into the basement sauna, more to get out of the cold than anything else.

Having gotten changed, showered and wrapped a towel round my midrift I headed into the steam room to warm up and relax a little. I like to drape my towel over my head in a steam room to avoid the drips from the ceiling and today was no different. After a few minutes I heard the door open and some one come in. About 5 mins later I felt a hand gently touch my knee, furtively at first then perposfully once Id opened my legs further. The hand worked its way up to my soft relaxed cock and gently kneeded it into life. It felt good so I left my towel where it was and reclined slightly. Next I felt a warm welcoming mouth engulf my tip, the tongue working its magic on my glans as I took a deep breath of astonishment. The mouth took my full length and held it for a few seconds before disappearing and the door closing again.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

That it ?

By *am42belfastMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

Not much fun!!!

By *orkshire biMan
over a year ago

elland

Steam complex better at armley

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Any more!!!!!???? Great start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Anymore?

over a year ago

I have a sauna nearly every day at local swimming baths there's never out but old blokes in ours! Wish there was some nice eye candy to chat up

over a year ago

I took the plunge and went to a sauna in Bath. Had a freshly shaved coxk that day and had men queuing up to have a suck on it really open my eyes that day

over a year ago

I took the plunge and went to a sauna in Bath. Had a freshly shaved cock that day and had men queuing up to have a suck on it really open my eyes that day

over a year ago

"I took the plunge and went to a sauna in Bath. Had a freshly shaved cock that day and had men queuing up to have a suck on it really open my eyes that day "

So your not "straight" then

By *es-sMan
over a year ago

Rugby

"I took the plunge and went to a sauna in Bath. Had a freshly shaved cock that day and had men queuing up to have a suck on it really open my eyes that day

So your not "straight" then "

My thoughts exactly

over a year ago

Suppose not I've been with some tv's as well had some great massages and blow jobs from men

over a year ago

"I took the plunge and went to a sauna in Bath. Had a freshly shaved cock that day and had men queuing up to have a suck on it really open my eyes that day

So your not "straight" then "

Why the judgment emoji in the first place? It doesn't hurt anybody else. Let people do what they want to do. Labels are labels.

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Post new Message to Thread