Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

OveR the table

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There is a knock at your door, you know it is me so you check your slutty little mini-skirt and tight blouse before you open the door to me. As you open the door i burst in and without saying a word grab you by the arms and push your through to the kitchen. I kick a chair away from the table and push you down over the table with one hand i hold you down the cold table making your nipples go hard and the other hand is pushing your mini-skirt up over your back, then you hear me undoing my belt and zip, and you can just see my trousers falling to my ankles. you try to push back from the table but i am too strong and pin you down to harder. Next you feel my hot hard cock between your legs and then i force it up in between your dry pussy lips you gasp as you feel my hot cock pushing up in to you and it rubs against your dry lips i force my length right up in to you till you can feel me pushing hard against your ass, then as i draw back you feel your juices on my cock lubricating your pussy lips you try to struggle under me again but i use both hands this time to hold you down by the shoulder and pull you back on to me as i start fucking you. forcing my cock as deep and hard in to you as i can I stop and watch you squirm on my cock as i push you hard against the table, you cant get away but you are loving being at my mercy, you keep trying to struggle under me so i slap your ass as i am fucking you to try and get you under control, i slap it repeatedly either side, it stings but you are loving it. You struggle even more and i grab you by the back of your neck and squeeze gaining control of your body. As you freeze under me i reach forwards and take your hand, i pull it back and make you pull your ass cheek to the side as i am fucking you, i like this so i take your other hand and do the same, you love the feeling of my cock being forced deeper in to you so you start to push back on to me as i am thrusting down in to you you let go of one side of your ass and reach down rubbing your clit, then taking your hand back up and licking it, I call you a dirty girl and slap your ass harder and really start to fuck you hard. I am fucking you so hard now that every time i thrust up in to you you feel your whole body being lift by my power your climax is getting closer and you can feel me swelling up inside you. You reach out over the table and grip the edges for stability while I am pounding my cock in to your pussy my hands gripping your hips so tight now my fingers are digging in and you want me to cum inside you, I speed up now you can hear by my breathing that i am not concerned with you right now and you feel my rhythm change to please myself. I get faster and harder more vicious with each stroke in to you. Then I explode inside you filling your used pussy with hot sticky cum, the feeling drives you wild under me and your body cant resist any longer you scream out in delight as pump my hot cum in to you, you can feel it leaking from your pussy and being spread all around your lips as i am still fucking you, finishing off inside you. When i am finished i slide you off of the table used and bruised and i take a seat pulling you down to my cock, and I push your head down to it, you start to lap at me gingerly so i grab your hair and hod your head there while i slap my cock against your face then push you back down and you suck long and hard on mes ucking me back hard in minutes, i pull you astride me on the chair and order you to fuck me, you lower yourself on to me slowly and start to buck gently on me, but I am in no mood for gentle so i grab you under the ass and still inside you lay your back on the table, your legs wrapped around me i hold you by the wrists this time as i am fucking you hard and fast already, again you try to sit up but i force you back down and rip open your slutty blouse, revealing your naked tits. I grab hold of then tightly and squeeze hard as i am fucking you, you hear me growling and you can tell i am close again already, you girp my cock tight with your pussy as i am banging myself in to you, pulling your nipples now and making quiver with excitement as you feel your self building too, you reach down and rub your clit again, this time ignore you as you are rubbing your clit faster and faster till i feel you go so tight on me and you arch your back on the table till only your ass and back of your head are touching the table and you gasp till jsut at the right moment my swollen tip touches you inside and you burst on me, such a release you scream out again hold ing me so tight now making sure my solid cock is being driven hard against the inside of your pussy you are so tight on me now that my growl becomes a roar and i thrust so deep and hard in to you that you can almost feel me pushing my balls inside you as i start to cum again, our juices mixing and dribbling out from your aching wet pussy onto the table and under your ass. You fall back on the table and still inside you i flop down on top of you both catching our breath, then you hear a car pull up out side.............................

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Dolly I could do this to you live very close to you.

over a year ago

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the thumbs up girls. I have more on here if you fancy them? Banister and also ties. hope you enjoy

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

And breathe...

Post new Message to Thread