Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mrs K

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The call came from Belfast..... 'Hi is that Tony?' 'Yes is that Mr K?' 'Yes'

Well hello sir, we finally speak. M asks how far away I am? I'm about half an hour away. Well my wife will be arriving at the Hilton in Birmingham in around two hours, she will be dressed to please, do with her what you may. All I ask is that you respect her boundaries (there weren't many). I gave M the finally assurance he needed and sent him my booking ref for safety, with that the call ended. His text read 'Enjoy her'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

On settling into the hotel I showered, shaved and trimmed. I wanted to be pristine for Mrs K. Splashed the aftershave on, squeezed in to a crisp shirt and pants and headed to the bar, a beer and a whiskey to settle the nerves. A text message arrives... 'I've landed and I'm so horny!!!!'I replied with a picture message from the bar holding my semi-hard cock through my pants. 'OMG' it read, 'I'm sure the taxi driver can smell the tension' he saw my hold-ups when I got in. He is quizzing me like mad - 5 mins.x'

My heart was pounding, all the build up of months of messages to become reality I couldn't wait.... I was pacing the bar, trying to find a perfect sneaky spot.

Boom - a low couch, perfectly disguised with long flowing drapes. I sent her the room number, to ignore me and freshen up. The last message read, 'I can smell you in here and I want you inside me'

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Interesting start

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

good start need more

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmm

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Look forward to reading more

over a year ago

Go on sexy!!

Mrs kk

over a year ago

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

over a year ago

With that a stunning lady came through the lobby, pouty lips, long flowing black hair and curves to die for. I knew it was her! I let her prowl discreetly round the bar making sure she was as excited as me. Watching the other gents caressing her

with there eyes added to the excitement. I stood and walked toward her, our eyes met. I gave her a long deep kiss, with this she pushed her groin in to mine as we grasped each other. I traced her hold-ups and ran my finger up the inside of her thigh, not caring if her skirt rode up, stopping just before the edge of her knicker line, I could feel the warmth.

I poured her a glass at the table, snuggled in the couch in the corner, Mrs K was breathless, telling me she was aching to cum. I kissed her neck, she was moaning and grinding into the couch. Rubbing me through my pants. I open her thighs and run my hand up the inside of her thigh, I pull her knickers to the side and reveal her gorgeous warm freshly shaven pussy, I put two fingers deep inside her with one forceful push, she was wet through. She let out a loud gasp. I worked them deep inside her, for a few minutes, she clenched her pussy round them and came hard. I pulled them out and put them in her mouth, she lapped up her pussy juice and sucked them deep, I knew what to expect. I didn't give her much chance to recover, demanding her to feet and upstairs to the room. Like two giggling teenagers we rushed through the lobby to the lift, in there she was rubbing my stiff cock, kissing me deep, begging to suck it.

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

over a year ago

Are u gonna tell everything we did.......

over a year ago

Shall I?.x

over a year ago

Yes please tell us everything

over a year ago

I bundled her through the door, and forced her to her knees at the foot of the bed. She unzipped me and pulled out, my now throbbing,member, licking the pre-cum off the end before taking the whole length immediately down her throat, it felt immense. She perfectly worshipped it for the few minutes I could contain myself, pinching and squeezing my backside pulling me into her, i grabbed her head and helped to guide it in, as deep as I could, this was too much and I pulled out and exploded all over her face and open mouth as she lapped it up. All the months of build up flooding her pretty little face.

I was told to strip as she perched on the end of the bed, pulling condoms and lube from her bag. She took her clothes and knickers off, lay back on the bed in just her stockings, stilettos, hold-ups. That gorgeous pussy glistening and ready to be devoured. I knelt down and went to work on it, licking and sucking, delving my fingers in, pulling her up to lick her ass. Her reaction of excitement told me this had been used before, I asked I'm guessing this is why you brought the lube - I was met with a snigger and a nodding head. I licked away for about 20 minutes until a shudder took Mrs K to her next wonderful orgasm. I couldn't believe how wet she was. As she lay back, I popped a condom on, I climbed on top of her and placed my stiff cock at the brink ready, teasing her, her legs flipped round and pulled me in - god she was insatiable I thought

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Good

over a year ago

I'll be back ....... Not enough time to read it all, starts well do far though.

over a year ago

Mr manero

Have you forgotten the rest??

Shame on you!

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Mmmm loving it. Look forward to reading the rest.

By *opkingMan
over a year ago

chester

Continue please

By *omplex44Man
over a year ago

Cardiff/London

Great lunchtime read……back to the grind now, onto the next client