Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Used thong.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I went to visit my friend who's working away last night. We went on a night out and there was 2 hot brunettes who were checking us out all night. We both took them home. As it was my friends flat he had the bed and I had the floor. Both of the women got what they were after and were truly satisfied. I was awoken in the middle of the night to my friend fucking the female that he had pulled. I had noticed that her used silk thong had fell onto the floor right by me. As the female I was with was fast asleep I picked up the thong and began to smell and taste her pussy left on the wet thong. I wrapped them around my hard cock and began touching myself. I came all over them, especially the part where her pussy goes. When the morning came I watched the female put the panties back on which were covered in my cum.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sexy, would love to do that myself x

over a year ago

"I went to visit my friend who's working away last night. We went on a night out and there was 2 hot brunettes who were checking us out all night. We both took them home. As it was my friends flat he had the bed and I had the floor. Both of the women got what they were after and were truly satisfied. I was awoken in the middle of the night to my friend fucking the female that he had pulled. I had noticed that her used silk thong had fell onto the floor right by me. As the female I was with was fast asleep I picked up the thong and began to smell and taste her pussy left on the wet thong. I wrapped them around my hard cock and began touching myself. I came all over them, especially the part where her pussy goes. When the morning came I watched the female put the panties back on which were covered in my cum. "
wow

over a year ago

Fantastic.

Would love that to happen

Post new Message to Thread