Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

New friends

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is totally true....

I was on a 6 week course ( for work ) which was 2 days per week , initially I thought it's gonna be as boring as hell but had to do it

As it is with most course.s there were 10 candidates and on the first day it was mostly just getting to know each other and team building etc , I sort of teamed up with another guy who was from my area and over the 6 weeks we became mates and enjoyed a pint at a pub etc, typical blokes we talked of our exploits and I told him about my swinging life , he seemed shocked at first but then kept asking questions about it over the next few weeks.

After the course had finished we kept in touch and he popped round for a coffee when he was passing and generally we became good mates.

One day after a hard day at work I was sat relaxing ( Friday ) and just chilling watching crappy tv when I got a text off him asking if I fancied going to his for dinner as his wife had told him to invite me over ( I hadn't met her ). So I said yes would love to and said I'd be there in about an hour or so...no probs he replied and text me his address for the sat nav.

Got to his place and was introduced to his wife who was lovely and made a me feel really welcome, saying hope that I was hungry etc.. coffee as they knew I was driving.

The 3 of us had a lovely meal and we all sat in the lounge and carried on chatting and it was just really nice and cosy without any awkwardNess at all.

Want to know how the evening then went ?......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *om and jerry2000Man
over a year ago

douglas

Yes wat the as she like

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It nay not be difficult to guess but please carry on with it.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As we chatted about all sorts of stuff...work.. hobbies etc my mate came out with it..." told Steph ( name changed ) about your swinging lifestyle " , at first I didn't know what to say or to even look at steph as I thought she seemed quite a conservative woman and wasn't sure how she.d react , I think she realised my awkwardness to her hubby just coming out with it like he did and she told me not to worry and that they both found it quite a turn on.

We carried on talking about it for a while then got chatting about other things etc.

Steph got up saying " another coffee for us all " & off she went leaving me and hubby in the lounge , about ten mins later Steph walks back into the lounge carrying a tray of 3 coffee cups .......... dressed in a black sheer basque, stockings & suspenders! !! Oh my god she looked amazing !

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Get on with it......

over a year ago

Keep going

over a year ago

Don't stop now things are sturing

over a year ago

Keep it going . I hope you didn't spill your coffee

over a year ago

"As we chatted about all sorts of stuff...work.. hobbies etc my mate came out with it..." told Steph ( name changed ) about your swinging lifestyle " , at first I didn't know what to say or to even look at steph as I thought she seemed quite a conservative woman and wasn't sure how she.d react , I think she realised my awkwardness to her hubby just coming out with it like he did and she told me not to worry and that they both found it quite a turn on.

We carried on talking about it for a while then got chatting about other things etc.

Steph got up saying " another coffee for us all " & off she went leaving me and hubby in the lounge , about ten mins later Steph walks back into the lounge carrying a tray of 3 coffee cups .......... dressed in a black sheer basque, stockings & suspenders! !! Oh my god she looked amazing ! "

over a year ago

Sounds good

over a year ago

I was gonna ask, 1 lump or 2? ??

Post new Message to Thread