FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My monthly review meeting with my BBC manager ;)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/01/16 20:41:22]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

lovely story i was gripped from the start

over a year ago

I wore a body contour pencil knee length skirt with a zip on the right side going from the bottom up to the top so u can unzip it showing as much or as little of your leg and ass as u like with a white low cut blouse and high platform peep toe heels.

Me and my manager had lunch earlier, completely innocent in the work canteen. We were sitting next to each other eating our food and discussing work and our team etc. After we finished eating we had about 10 minutes left so he offered to get us both a cup of tea. As he sat down his hand accidentally touched my leg, I don’t know why but I said 'MMMM THAT FELT NICE' he then gave me a long deep look and I thought shit I shouldn’t have said that. He then said ‘WE NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR MONTHLY REVIEW TODAY, THAT’LL FEEL A LOT NICER’ he grabbed his tea and got up, as he went to walk off he winked at me. My heart started racing, what did he mean?? I was confused, nervous but partly excited.

My Manager is a very serious kind of guy, naturally dominant I guess, nothing had ever happened between us before. We'd flirted at little every now and then but nothing serious, alarming or unusual. I'm naturally a flirty person. His in his mid 40's, married and has children. Just over 6 feet tall, medium built, looks young for his age.

Before I walked in I unzipped my skirt half way up my thigh and sat with my legs crossed to expose my thigh. I never wear underwear.

I went in and sat down, I asked how my performance had been, he said excellent as always, he walked over to me to make me sign my review which I did, he sat on the desk in front of me and I noticed his zipper was open. He saw me look and knew I could see his trousers were unzipped; I just went red and carried on reading my review lol.

I then signed the review and thanked him. He then said 'IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO REVIEW ME' I said 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN' in a very swallow shy and demurely voice as my heart was racing. I was soo nervous. He then said in a very stern and dominate voice ' YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN RANI' he then slightly opened his legs as he was in front of me to my right sitting on the desk and glanced at his zipped crotch then looked at me, I smirked.

I then moved the chair back a bit and put my hands on his thighs and pulled him over in front of me. I then put my hand into his trousers through the open zip, OMG it was like a log. All smooth, I pulled his cock out and it was like the size off my face, I thought to myself 'JACKPOT' I started tingling all over. I slapped his cock over my face a few times, it looked and smelt amazing, I gave it a few kisses and left my red shiny lippy up and down the shaft.

As I looked him in the eyes, I took the tip into my mouth, I never knew I could open my mouth so wide. As I did he took a long depth breath, I got both my hands and pulled his foreskin back to expose his head. I could definitely taste pussy juice on it, I know his married so clearly it was his wives juices, this just turned me on even more, I could feel his cock growing in my mouth and hands. This lasted for about 2 minutes. His cock had grown to its full glory and it was an impressive cock. Absolutely mesmerising. 9 inches long, thick and very veiny.

He then leaned forward towards me and with my hands in his hands he got me to stand up. He put his hands over my hips and started kissing me, nice slow and passionately, lots of tongue action. As we kissed his hands were over my ass, squeezing me ass cheeks, pulling me towards him. Then his one hand started to unbutton my shirt to expose my chest. He pulled the shirt out of my skirt as it was tucked in. He walked over to the door and locked it. He walked back to me and carried on kissing but this time I was leaning against the table and he sat down in the chair. His hands went gently and slowly up my back which made me tingle and gave me goose bumps, my head just fell back and my back arched making my chest push into his face. He undone my bra and pushed it over my chest exposing my tits. His big strong hands grabbed both my tits and started to lick my nipples, first gently then more aggressively. I was fighting sooo hard not to moan. My legs were like jelly, my whole body was tingling and had become super sensitive, I was on fire!!! I was struggling to strand, my arms wrapped around his head and I pushed his head away from my tits and guided his lips to my mouth, We kissed so passionately, firm long kisses, both our tongues in each other’s mouths intertwining as we did he stood up.

He place his hands on my ass and lifted me onto the desk as he carried on kissing me, he was pushing me down flat onto the desk, all the while his hands were working up my thighs, I felt him unzip my skirt all the way to the top. He pulled me to the edge of the desk and moved my skirt out the way, call it instinct or just desire but my legs opened and my hands caressed his ass.

He stood up and took each of my ankles into each of his hands, holding them wide apart. He rested his cock on my stomach and the base of his cock was rubbing against my clit, my breathing become so deep and heavy. My pussy was literally throbbing and aching for him. He carried on grinding me for what seemed like forever. Finally I could feel the tip of his cock resting outside my pussy. I grabbed his cock and started to rub the head on my clit, covering the tip of his cock with my juices.

After a minute or so, he let go of my legs, took both my arms, and held them tightly above my head. The tip of his cock was just outside my pussy at this point. He looked me straight in the eye and started to slowly go inside me whilst all the while our eyes were locked. I started to moan quietly, my breathing was all over the place. He carried on pushing deeper into me, I could feel him stretching me and filling me up, my eyes were struggling to stay open, I placed my feet/heels on his ass.

I felt him stop, I couldn’t believe that my managers’ cock, 9 Inches of black power, thick long and veiny was deep inside me, bareback, He knew I had a Indian BF and I knew he was married.

He just pushed himself balls deep inside me and held it there. He looked me in the eyes and asked ‘WHO FEELS BETTER?? ME OR YOUR INDIAN BF??’ again in a quiet and demurely voice I answered ‘DEFINITELY YOU SIR’ he stood up and put my each of my legs over each of his shoulder, as he did he took my heels off. He held my hips and started to fuck me slow and deep, nice long deep strokes, my favourite. I could feel every inch and vein of his amazing cock. My pussy was really throbbing, it felt so tight but it felt amazing. I could feel my orgasm building up, I'm sure he could tell from my breathing, He placed my feet over his face and started to kiss, lick and nibble the soles of my feet which made me tingle. Just as I start to come, I felt his cock throb, I didn't expect him to come inside me. I felt him throb again. I was too busy having one of the best orgasms I’ve had in a very long time. I felt him throb the third times and that’s when he pushed himself fully inside me and held it there. I realised he was going to cum inside me and I had no say over it. I felt him shoot his warm thick load deep inside me all over my cervix, mountains of cum shooting inside me. I felt every single squirt. I felt 4 powerful spurts, then the rest I could only feel around my pussy, not deep inside me or cervix. He leaned forward to kiss me, I put my hands on his ass and held him there, and he felt amazing inside me. I was slowly rocking my hips back and forth making sure he was fully unloaded.

He pulled out and I heard. The empty void he left filled with air. I got up and put my heels on and zipped my skirt back down to a sensible point just past my knees. I could feel huge amounts of cum dripping down my leg, I loved it, I got dressed, and made myself presentable. He asked me ‘SO HOW WAS YOUR REVIEW? DO YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK FOR ME?? I replied with a smile ‘THE REVIEW WAS AMAZING AND I CAN’T WAIT TO BE REVIEWED AGAIN SIR’ he walked over and gave me a kiss on the lips and unlocked the door, he opened the door for me. As I walked out he slapped my ass, I just looked down at the floor and hurried to the toilets to re apply my make-up.

over a year ago

"lovely story i was gripped from the start"
i had to re write it as i found a few errors,enjoyxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well done you!

over a year ago

Great short story ......nice attention to detail

over a year ago

Good story

over a year ago

Thanks everyone x

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Nice story, but why is everyone shouting?

over a year ago

What a great story . And the detail of feeling his veiny cock throbbing and then shooting his seed deep in your pussy was excellent

over a year ago

"What a great story . And the detail of feeling his veiny cock throbbing and then shooting his seed deep in your pussy was excellent "
just wish I'd taken pics

over a year ago

"What a great story . And the detail of feeling his veiny cock throbbing and then shooting his seed deep in your pussy was excellent just wish I'd taken pics "

Do it the next time.

There will be a next time, wont there?

By *edmark07Man
over a year ago

liverpool

sooo wanna see those pics

over a year ago

"What a great story . And the detail of feeling his veiny cock throbbing and then shooting his seed deep in your pussy was excellent just wish I'd taken pics

Do it the next time.

"

i really hope, will have to wait and see till my next review lol

over a year ago

"What a great story . And the detail of feeling his veiny cock throbbing and then shooting his seed deep in your pussy was excellent just wish I'd taken pics

Do it the next time.

i really hope, will have to wait and see till my next review lol "

I'm sure an early revue could be arranged

over a year ago

I wonder what the job description of a BBC Manager would be.

over a year ago

"I wonder what the job description of a BBC Manager would be. "
lol

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread