Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Step brothers girlfriend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

About 9 years ago, when living at my family home, my step-brother was seeing a girl called Steph. She'd had problems at home and had moved in over the summer.

Steph was 19, a year older than my brother, and he was quite immature, preferring to play on computer games to keeping her entertained.

She had a cute face and lovely curves. I had been single for about 6 months, and being a horny 20 year old, had often fantasised about her.

One day, my parents went to visit my stepdads mother, taking my brother with them, leaving Steph and I at home.

I ventured out of my room at about 11am to go and get some breakfast, when walking past the bathroom at the top of the stairs, one of the floorboards creaked. "Come in!" I heard through the bathroom door. "I didn't knock!" I sheepishly replied... "Well come in anyway, I need a hand" Steph called...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Love to hear more of this

over a year ago

I opened the door slowly, not knowing to expect, and there she was, laying on her back in the bath looking up at me, cheeky glint in her eyes.

Bubbles partially obscured her body, but I could see a hard nipple poking through.

I didn't know where to look and was probably blushing. She must have noticed me peeking at her lovely floaty breasts, "Like what you see?" she asked.

Her figure was even sexier than I had imagined, lovely full breasts and the bum to go with it. I didn't have a clue what I was doing in this situation, and it was making me excited.

She'd noticed this through my Lounging joggers, and sat up, resting her tits on the side of the bath, letting me see and clearly flattered by my awkwardness and the hardening in my trousers.

over a year ago

Need more

By *i_downguyMan
over a year ago

newcastle

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

keep going

over a year ago

"Well, am I sexy then?" Steph asks, snapping me out of my stunned silence.

All I could manage to say was "Better than I'd imagined!".

With this she smiled, "I've seen you looking at me you know, I'm not stupid! I've been waiting to catch you alone. Now grab me that towel, I'm done in here."

I turned to get a towel and hear her stand up. When I turn to face her, I finally see her fully naked.

She had a gorgeous hourglass figure, nice big pert boobs, skinny waist and curvy hips, with a smooth, freshly shaven pussy. "Don't just stand there, come and help dry me off!"

I step over and start to towel off her back, moving down to her arse. "Mmmmm, this is way better than doing it myself!". She turns round and I dry her front, concentrating on her boobs. "Ok, dry enough, help me step out."

I support her as she steps down, and as she does, she leans in and kisses me deep, dropping the towel...

over a year ago

More

By *ootfancierMan
over a year ago

preston

nice

over a year ago

While we're kissing, she reaches down into my trousers and gives my cock a squeeze as I grope her arse, getting a good grip.

Steph pushes me back, perches on the side of the tub and pulls me towards her by the cock, pulling it out the top of my trousers and into her mouth.

As she runs her tongue over the end of my shaft, I step out of my trousers, I have a feeling I won't be needing them for a while!

She starts to suck deeper and deeper, taking my whole cock into her mouth, slowly at first but speeding up, then slowing again, teasing my cock with her tongue.

While she's doing this, I reach down and push her legs apart, feeling for her little shaved pussy. As I part her lips and start to gently massage her clit, she gasps and starts to suck more vigorously.

I'm as horny as I've ever been, and I can feel she is too, as her pussy is soaking wet. As I ease 2 fingers inside her and keep rubbing her clit with my thumb, she takes my cock out of her mouth, leans back, pushing her pussy onto my hand harder, and lets out a soft moan that grows louder.

I feel her pussy tighten around my fingers as her juices come gushing out.

over a year ago

Ok.....ok......now I'm hard, more please.

over a year ago

"I get very wet, I hope you don't mind..." Steph gasps.

"Why would I mind?! I've never experienced such a wet pussy before, its horny as hell! Can I taste it?"

Before she replies, I get on my knees in front of her and start lapping the juices from her soaking lips, causing more gasps.

"Chris never does this to me"GASP" I LOVE it!"

More moans, followed by even more juice pouring out of her tight wet pussy and down my face, dripping off my chin, joining the puddle on the floor.

I stand up, still rock hard. She strokes my cock, and I suggest we go to a more comfortable room.

By *cubaman3Man
over a year ago

sunderland

And? I love it too! Lol

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

That's very hot a great read

over a year ago

I'm hard picturing this. Wank wank wank

over a year ago

over a year ago

I'm hard picturing this. Wank wank wank

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Fucking brilliant

over a year ago

over a year ago

mmm cant wait for more

over a year ago

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

Please continue

over a year ago

over a year ago

Mmm more pls

over a year ago

More please

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

More

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

Good for a start

over a year ago

More

By *un_jlMan
over a year ago

stevenage

More please

By *nardriMan
over a year ago

near town

Class

over a year ago

Please keep it going x

over a year ago

"Please keep it going x"

The views got me going

over a year ago

Steph heads out into the hallway, and I catch a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" my head screams, but it's too late for thought, my cock has well and truly taken over. Why shouldn't I fuck my step-brothers girlfriend? She started this!

I go to head into my room, but Steph has other plans. "Come into mine & Chris' room, our bed is bigger", she says with a smile, "I want some room to spread out".

Steph laid a towel on the bed, then lies on her side and stretches one of her legs into the air, showing off her smooth pussy and her incredible flexibility at the same time.

My jaw must have hit the floor with suprise at her suppleness, as she laughs, "Didn't know I did gymnastics until a couple of years ago, did you?!"

I knew I was in for a treat

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

very good more please

over a year ago

I leapt onto the bed and run my tongue up from her clit all the way up the inside of her thigh to her toe, making Steph giggle wildly.

"Bring that big cock up here" she purrs, so I arrange myself next to her so she can suck while I taste her wetness. With her leg in the air, her pussy is opened up nice and wide, allowing me VIP access to her, so I delicately nibble and suck on her lips as she takes my whole length into her mouth, groaning with pleasure. She is grinding her pussy into my face hard, practically fucking my nose as I lick her clit until again she gushes, instantly soaking the towel.

Still trembling, she murmurs "I need you inside me", so I swivel around and line my throbbing hardon up with her dripping pussy, teasing her by slapping my cock off her clit, making her squirm and beg "Please, give it to me!"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask. "If this happens now, there'll be no going back..."

"FUCK ME!" is my reply...

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

Oh very good...and a gymnast

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

More please, keep me hard

over a year ago

I go to tease her again with the tip of my cock, but she wraps her legs behind me and pulls me towards her, my cock sliding deep inside her, meeting little resistance despite her tightness due to how wet she was, so wet that when I draw back and thrust again, our genitals squelch together.

Steph giggles, but it soon turns into gasps as I thrust into her again and again, varying the depth and direction of my strokes with her moans, her pussy rhythmically squeezing my cock. I lean forward and kiss her, our tongues probing for each other, me panting as I slam into her over and over, picking up the pace.

I feel for her nipples, standing erect on her breasts which are bouncing up and down with my thrusting. I squeeze them both between thumb and forefinger, and with that, Steph bites her lip and lifts her legs up, putting them almost all the way behind her head, inviting me deeper into her.

Within 30 seconds like this, her moans reach a crescendo and her pussy tightens so much my cock is forced out ahead of a tidal wave of her cum. I am completely in awe at this amazing girl below me, eyes closed in the throes of ecstasy.

As I kneel up, she pulls me on top of her, taking my cock in her mouth. "I want you to cum in my mouth, I've wondered what my boyfriends brothers cum tastes like." She sucks like nothing else I'd ever experienced, stroking and squeezing my balls with her hand, willing me to cum in her mouth. Within a minute, I was cuming, sending stream after stream into her mouth before collapsing back on the bed and watching her swallow it all...

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Very good

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Fuck me waaaaah im so horny after reading that now I need a good fuck . Lol

over a year ago

Wow great story very horny

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Like I didn't need a fuck before that I need it double now haha wow that was hot read! Damn!

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Great more please

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Fantastic stuff!

over a year ago

Steph cuddles in close to me, "I'm glad we've done this, its been months since I felt satisfied, Chris is too busy playing his stupid xbox..."

It only then really dawns on me what we have just done. I just fucked his girlfriend, in his bed. My mind starts racing, thinking of what might happen now...

Steph has her head resting on my chest, lightly running her fingernails over my abs. She must be able to see what I'm thinking. "Don't worry about him, I won't tell. It can be our secret. He'd only kick me out if he knew, and I've got nowhere to go, but it's going to kill me knowing that I have to sleep in here with him when just through that wall you're laying there alone..."

I can feel myself becoming aroused at the thought of our secret, and my cock starts to harden again, but I need to think, and my stomach is grumbling. It's 12:15 and I've still not eaten.

I tell Steph to throw some clothes on and I'll make her some brunch...

over a year ago

Wow so horny and sooooo hard now Got to be some more action I am thinking X

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

over a year ago

Book mark hope there is more to come

By *appycouple8543Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great so far. Don't stop

over a year ago

Brunch and then what I wonder.....

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Was she brunch

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

Will definitely need to work off the calories...!

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Great

By *eltonmanMan
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Great story