Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Birthday treat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For the wife's birthday we decided to give her a little treat. After talking to a local guy for a few weeks, exploring each others fantasies and ideas. The wife loved hearing what he wanted to do to her sexy body especially while we were playing. Reading his dirty messages while my tongue was tasting her wet pussy, feeling her come hard as she imagined it was his tongue and fingers bringing her to orgasm. So we decided to put fantasy to reality.

I messaged him with a time and our address. Told him to bring a bottle of red wine as well. The wife was given her orders and told to go and prepare herself. Off to the bath to ensure she was completely smooth and clean ready for the nights activity. I left an outfit out on the bed for her with orders to wear it.

I make my excuses as the time got nearer and left the house. I made out she had plenty of time while I nipped to the shop. She was just finishing off putting on the outfit, sliding up her white knee high sock when the door bell went. Thinking I had left my key at home she walked down the stairs and unlocked the door, but instead of her husband our new friend stood there mouth open. It seemed the school girl outfit had the affect I was hoping for.

They both stood there in silence for a moment, both in shock. She could feel herself getting wet at the ideas rushing through her dirty mind. Remembering her manners she invited him into the living room. As he followed her in his eyes checked her out, enjoying the cheeky glimpse of her bum beneath her short tartan skirt. She poured them both a drink of wine, and made pleasant small talk. The nerves were kicking in so her wine didnt last long. He slowly reached across and touched her knee, the tips of his fingers sent shivers up her body and between her legs. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very good start . Please continue

over a year ago

Carry on

By *appycouple8543Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great start.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

His hand slowly slipped further up her thigh. She naturally opened her legs wider giving him a view of her by now wet white cotton panties. He felt himself getting hard in his jeans. He knelt down on the floor in between her legs. He started kissing down her neck and chest, her moans signalling he was doing it right. He could smell her desire as his head got closer to her skirt. She instictively spread her legs wide for him. He slipped off her panties in one quick motion, he could see how wet and horny she was. His tongue went straight to tasting her, she gasped as he explored her wet slit with the tip of his tongue. She tasted devine as he licked and sucked on her clit, running his tongue deep into her. She ran her hands through his hair as she came closer and closer to orgasm. He paused allowing her to come down from the edge, denying her the orgasm she desperately wanted. Then he began again, sliding in a finger into her tight warm and very wet pussy.

over a year ago

Stirring in my own loins now

Post new Message to Thread