Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Train fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I get a long distance train journey to and from work everyweek, Friday and sundays. I always see attractive woman on the train. I always think about meeting some one on my journey who just wants to mess about on the train. Someone to meet, chat to and flirt with. Whilst sitting next to each other on the packed train we'd be rubbing each others legs under the fold down table. We'd be so turned on our hands would be all over each other. My hands would slip down the front of her pants, my fingers slipping down her hot panties. My fingers would be feelin the warmth coming from her hot wet pussy. She'd be begging me to slip a couple of fingers in to to ease her throbbing. My cock would be so hard in my jeans.

Does any one else have these thoughts whilst travelling?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a woman secretly try and take a picture of me and the other day on the train... although nowadays it might be because she found something funny about me... haha.

over a year ago

Most of the time I'm on the train and see a sexy lady . I once had sex in the toilet of a train when going on leave while in the army . It was an overnight journey to Scotland , I got talking to a young woman and we hit it off straight away . After a couple of hours and drinks I said I was going for a pee . I'm coming with you she said . Into the small cubicle we went and she got my cock out and pointed it to the pan and I let it all flow . She then lifted her skirt and dropped her panties and done the same . By this time my cock was hard and she just looked up at me , took my cock in hand and slowly wanked me until I was rock hard . She then stood up and told me to sit down . She took her panties off and straddled me and sunk herself onto my hard cock . We got a rhythm going with the train movements and I told her I was about to cum . Fill me with your hot spunk she said as she was moaning . I shot my spunk up her and she cum at the same time . After a couple of minutes we tidied ourselves up and went back to our seats . She fell asleep on my shoulder and I woke her at her stop so she could get off . A great journey and one I will never forget . Never saw each other again sadly . But a good memory

over a year ago

Now thats the kinda thing I'm on about! I'm about to go the train station now... Fingers crossed!

By *edmark07Man
over a year ago

liverpool

nice, horny story.

over a year ago

On train now getting eyed up by a guy

over a year ago

The journey started well. I was getting eye fucked by the girl on the coffee shop. She was cute as fuck. Unfortunately I had to jump on the train. It's pretty quiet in my carriage. Still thinking about the cure girl brunette with big red lips in the coffee shop

Post new Message to Thread