Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lucy the swimming instructor.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had finaly decided it was time to get rid of the belly and be a bit more fitter in genral.Our local pool offers a discount for local residents which makes swimming a lot cheaper.Beause of my shifts I tend to do more night shifts so have more daytime to myself.

I've always enjoyed swimming so started going to the pool around lunch time. One of the lifeguards there doubles up as a swim instructor of rmy daughters class after school. He rname is Lucy she has a youn child I would describe her as about 5ft 7 tall nice curvey things and a sweet tight little ass on her and small boobs.

During one of my lunchtime swims she stopped to speak to me and informed that my strokes were all wrong and instructed me on the correct way to do them saying I would feel the improvement in my swimming.For her life guard role she wears a small pair of red shorts that show off her legs and ass. So as I swam up and down I could always get a view of her figure from the pool.She must have finished her shift as when I sweam bak down she had gone from the pool. I decided that I had done enough for today so got out quick shower and just chucked on a pair of jog bottoms and t shirt as I was going to have a shower at home living around the corner.

I walked out of the pool and along the road towards my house I noticed a car pakred outside that wasnt one of our neighbors it had a flat tyre as I got close to it I saw it to be Lucy the instructorI said hello have you got a problem. She explained that her tyre was flat and she didnt have a spare on the car.She had tried to ring her partner but he was out of town with work.I said to not worry and I will help her to get sorted and take her to the local tyre place to get it sorted out.I soon had her car jacked up and tyre off I grabed my car key and opened up my car then went to heave her tyre in to the car as I did so my bottoms started to slip down. I thought I could get the tyre in the car before they came down to far but gravity wasnt on my side today and they were soon hanging 3/4 of the way over my bum.Lucy saw this and offered to help she helped by pulling them back up and in doing so brushed her hand accidently over my cock.

I pretended not to notice and we went to the tyre place and had her tyre sorted but when she went to pay her card was declined insufficent funds. I told her to not worry and paid for her she she was truly gratefull and couldnt stop saying thank you.Back outside my place and tyre onI sad I need to wash my hands now. I asked her if she had had any lunch yet she said noo and that she had to be back at work in less then an hour.I offered her to come in to my house ahd have lunch with me.I said you wont have time now to get to where you were going. So she agreed to come in.She grabbed her bag out of her car and came in I told her to make herself comfy in the front room I just needed a quick shower. We have a downstairs bathroom so I nipped in there for a shower as I came out to go upstairs I noticed her bag and couldnt resist a peek inside. My heart was pounding as I quietly unzipped it andinside I found a pair of her panties that she had worn I couldnt stop myself from picking them up and as I inhaled her aroma the front room dor opened "What are you doing " she asked me stood there with her panties in hand I wanted th ground to swallow me up.Why have you got my panties she asked. Your a filthy little pervert arent you she said. Again I couldnt say a thing.I'm stood there towel around me panties in hand.She walks towards me and makes a grab towards my cock and balls under the towel she has a angry look on her face and she reaches out to grab me but instead she yanks the towel down and whack her other hand stings my ass.Pervert she yells at me as I stand there naked still her panties in one hand whack again on my ass. How dare you take my panties she yells.Sorry I mumble. Look at you she says all fat and flabby can you not get it up is that why you steal panties. Shall I tell your wife later when she takes your daughter swimming. Sorry I mumble again. Please dont say anything to her I ask.I'll do anything I say. I say you dont have to pay me back for your tyre. Dam right I'm not paying you back but I'm afraid that isnt enough she says.I'll do anything please I beg to her. Carry on and clean those panties she says. I start to lick them as I do so my cock gets hard . Little pervert likes that doses he she said to me.Can you taste my pussy in them. I nod. What elses can you taste. I lick and sniff more pee I replied your pee dribbles. I look at her and notice her nipples pointing out from her top.I hand her her panties back the gusset clean from my licking of them. She asked me what did I enjoy about them I siad its the smell of pee in panties mixed with her sweat that I enjoyed.

You like pee do you Yes I reply.Good she says I have to pee and you are going to clean me when I have pee'd.Get back in that bath now she orders me I'm going to use you if you dont do as I say I will tell your wife.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oc-robMan
over a year ago

Sunderland

keep going

By *traight forwardMan
over a year ago

doncaster

By *edmark07Man
over a year ago

liverpool

more more more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Amazing we need more

over a year ago

As instructed I climbin to the bath it feels cold against my skin. Lucy comes in behind me off comes her t shirt. She has a sport s bra on underneather but it doesnt hide her nipples that poke through.She peels down her tracksuit bottoms to reveal a dark blue pair of sports knickers.She pulls them down then turns to look at me me led down in the bath the coldness of the bath kills my erection and my cock just lays down looking rather pathetic when soft. Look at that short fat cock she says is that all you have I've seen bigger cocks on men then yours. Now I'm going to pee on you and I want you to clean my dribbles whne I've finished she says. She climbs in to the bath I gaze up towards her pussy she is trimmed back but not shaven. She stands over me and looks straight into my eyes filthy pervert is going to clean me up arent you. es I will. Then she squats down over my cock and releases her pee a light golden stream comes from her and drops over my cock. It feels hot on my skin my cock comes back to life and starts to grow. Lucy is concentrating on aiming her flow. Nice to see you do have something she comments my cock growing all the time under her pee. Longer and fatter it grows as the warmth of her spreads over my cock and balls. Wank for me while I pee she demands. My hand grabs my cock as I start to pump my fist up and down my fat hard cock. Then Lucy lowers her self right down on to my cock so her pussy is touching it my wanking touches her she lowers a hand inbetween her legs and allows a hand to spread open her pussy. Her stream is weakening now but she remains in place as I wank my cock touching her pussy lips. Good mboy she says keep doing that make me all wet she says.Do you want me to come I ask no she barks at me I need your cock to piss on me now. I say that its hard for me to do it with a hard cock. Dont be so pathetic are you a man or boy piss on me now.

I stop wanking and aim my cock at her pussy I try to sqeaze some pee out but nothing happens at first I try to sqeaze a pee again a thin fine jet comes out and splashes at her. Good man she says now do more. I try again and I start to pee at her. Her fingers start to rub her pussy and her clit rubbing my pee all over herself. She then stands up and moves towards my face while I'm still peeing she squats over me and rubs her pussy in my face I want cleaning up she tells me. My tounge touches her and I start to lick and lap at her.I can tatse pee on her and smell it too it smells like heaven I pay attention to her pee hole and make sure my tounge cleans her up.Next thing I know is she is starting to pee again I pull my head back as I've not drank wee before. She pulls me back in I siad you had to clean me and clean me you will.At first I hate it but as she pees more I find that the taste is turning me on again and I happily drink her pee down.When she is done and satisifed she climbs out. I go to turn the shower on. Dont you dare wash me off you she yells. I want you to smell me on you all day now seeing as you like my panties and my wee you can smell of me all day now.

She dresses and allows me to go and put some clothes on. You wont mention anything to my wife will I say she doesnt mind me with her own knickers but would go mental if she knew what I had done to yours. It all depends she said on what I ask on whne I think you are truly sorry for looking at my private things. Are you home tomorrow she enquires yes I will be good I will be around again to find out how sorry you are. With that she turns and walks out of the house. I'm left wondering on what do I have to do to do show her I'm sorry. Although I really enjoyed it all.

over a year ago

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

Awesome

over a year ago

More love this one can't wait to find out what she has in store

over a year ago

Can't wait to find out what happens the next day . Excellent story

over a year ago

Can't wait for more

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *r MarriedMan
over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Can't wait for next bit

over a year ago

It's around 1pm whenthere is a knock on the door. I answer it to see Lucy stood there again in her lycra bottoms and a track suit top on.It's time for you to say sorry she says. I reply that I am sorry and dint mean to cause her any upset. Not good enough she replys and barges past me in to the house.I shut the door and lock it leaving the key in the lock so as to make sure it cant be undone from the other side.Lucy has made her self comfy in the front room. Take your clothes off she orders me so I do as I'm told and undress to my jockey shorts. Take them off as well she barks. Down they come I'm stood there me a 48 yr old man naked in front of her who is only 26. I'm here to find out how sorry you are she says now turn around and bend over. I do as reqeusted then whack something hard across my ass. Ouch I cry what was that I go to turn around do not move unless I say so she tells me. Whack again across my ass now turn around she tells me so I turn around to see a plastic ruler in her hand she grabs hold of my cock and measures it aginst the ruler 3" is that all you have thats not very much is it it looks all short and fat you dirty knicker sniffer. Lie down on the floor for your next punishment . I lay down she stands up and takes off her top but keeps her sport bra on. Down come her bottoms then her panties except this time it isnt sports breifs its a nice pair of panties.A pretty pink pair that hug her ass she steps out of them and gives them to me clean them now. I lift them up to my face and I can smell her pee on them along with her pussy scent.The gusset is damp and sticky I lick them and savor the tatste on my tounge. My cock grows as I enjoy them.Good boy she says I see you are enjoying them.I suck her gusset in to my mouth mm they do taste nice my hand reaches to my cock to start to stroke it leave it alone she tells me I will tell you when you can touch yourself. Netx thing is lucy is stood over me put my panties down I have something else for you now. She lowrs her self over my face open your mouth wide so I do as she asks. She rests for a few seconds then starts to pee straight in to my mouth I want you to swallow it all. The golden liquid sprays out from her pussy soaking my head but in to my mouth as well I gulp a mouthfull down the tatse again is a bit coppery but sweet at the same time. But I can hear her hiss as she lets it go. My cock is rock hard now as I'm drinking her golden liquid down. Her flow stops like the last drops off me I do so and while I do that her pussy lips become engourged and start to swell she is obviously getting turned on by it all.My tounge then pushes past her lips in to her warm hole. I can tatse her on my tounge but she has a sweeter taste then my wife. As I lick I can tatste something else too I can smell it as well. Its semen I pull my head back a bit . No you dont she barks at me this is a part of your punishment to say sorry. I've got a pussy full of semen and I cant go home to my partner like this so you have to clean me up. So she sits right on my face her thighs either side of my head keeping me locked between her legs.I could push her off if I wanted too but I'm enjoying myself so i carry on licking her clean the tatse of her mixed with semen is divine. I can feel her shifting around rubbing her pussy into my face and I hear her saying that it feels good to be licked properly the more I lick the more she pushes herself in to meI allow my tounge to rest on er lips as she enjoys rubbing on me.

After a few mins she gets off her face is flushed and her chest is all flushed too her niples poking from her bra top.She reaches to her bag for some water and offers me a small drink of it. I see you are starting to be sorry now she said but I think you still need a bit more punishment.Lie back down I have more for you.What now I wonder will I get any releif out of this myself will she touch or use my cockI wonder if I can get to fuck her is all running through my head.

Lucy turns around and her back is facing me I can admire her sweet tight ass. She shuffles back her ass now over my face her hands go to her ass and she pulls her cheeks apart I see her drown hole there loking at me then it starts to get closer to my face she lowers her self so its right over my mouth.I need to be cleaned here she says. Again its not something I have ever thought of doing but I know I have to do as she wants. This girl has me hooked so my slowy allow my tounge to toucher ass I lick up the sides of her cheeks It feels strange soft and forbidding as I lick up the other side my nose is touching her brown hole and I can smell her too but its not what I thought it would be I was thinking it would be dirty and disgusting smell but she actually smells nice there I allow my tounge to touch her brown hole.Its all tight and neat my tounge is licking and probing her hole my saliva is making it all wet then asmell turns me on I lift my head to try to get in to her as far as I can. Suddenly I feel something on my cack its her hand she strokes it very softly so as not to get me too excited.My tounge pushs to her hole and it slowly allows me to go inside it my tounge is inside a ass licking and enjoying it. Why have I never tried this before I think this is heaven. Lucy must be too as she pushes down with her bum into my face. Then I feel something warm around my cock a tounge is teasing me and starting to play with my cock. Well she says between kissing and licking my cock it does grow to be something a girl can use doesnt it. Her head resumes going back down on me as I continue to play with her ass I pull my tougne out and plant wet slobbering kisses all over her ass. Then suddenly she stops playing with my cock and lifts herself up. I'm led on the floor waiting and wondering what is next. Turn ove rand get on all fours. I do as asked but wonder what is next.

over a year ago

Loving this

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

over a year ago

Horny as fuck now

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

You lucky guy great story do tell more love golden showers and love to eat a creamed pussy xxx

over a year ago

over a year ago

As I was on the floor ass stuck up my cock still hard at what I had just done I heard Lucy rustling around behind me. I made to tun my head dont look at me she orders just stay there untill I'm finished with you.I can hear what sounds like a belt being done up.Then something cools is touching my ass a liquid feeling rubbing up and down my ass. Just stay very still she says this si the last part of your punishment. I feel something hard touch my ass very stiff starting to push against me. Its with drawn then I feel a finger touch me and it pushes in to me I jump a little as it touches something inside me my cock jumps as well as a wave of pleasure passes through me I groan with enjoyment. Oh you like that do you pantie pervert. Well you are going to love this she said as she withdraws her finger and the hard thing is back touching and pushing at me.Suddenly it pushes deeper into me its nobbly and feels big but also gives me enormous pleasure at the same time.Out it pulls again and slides back in. The pleasure and pain match other I've never experianced anything like it before.I can hear lucy moaning as well good boy pantie sniffer take my cock in your ass enjoy being used like you used my pnaties.Lucy starts to build up a rythm her cock fucking me I feel like it should be wrong to enjoy iy but the pleasure I experiance yells at me to shut up and enjoy.I feel a sensation building up inside me.I'm sweating as I enjoy being pounded by this young woman how can a girl so sweet looking know how to do this. I dont care though if I'm honest its the best sex I've ever had my cock is harder then I've ever known it to be my balls feel fit to burst.Dirty pantie sniffer you are enjoying this pants Lucy she is moaning and enjoying herslef as she thrustsin to me I feel a warm wetness from her she is peeing while fucking me. Suddenly with out me touching myself I cum and itts fair to say that I havent cum like this since I was a young lad. Strong jets of cum erupt from my cock. Lucy pulls out of me she reaches under me to touch and stroke my emptying balls. Turn over she says again I do what she asks she leans over me and takes my softening cock in to her mouth. You have earned this she says and licks around my cock cleaning my cum from it.

Am I forgiven now I ask is my debt paid up to you ?

Maybe she says maybe not you are mine now to do as I please when I feel its right. You will forever be in my debt my panties are private. I may call on you again sometime now go and clean up I need some lunch. Yes Lucy I reply and go to the bathroom the enjoyment is still running through me what delights I have experianced with her. I wonder how I can get my wife to be like this with me.

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great post - any more?

over a year ago

Hope she came round again

over a year ago

Awsome!!

over a year ago

Hmmmm love this

over a year ago

She has called around again it was about 2 weeks after the last visit. I had been in the pool for a lunch time swim I had seen her there but had ignored me. As its a mixed shower and changing area I saw her there I was alone in the area and she just simply said 5 mins. I knew what she mean so a quick wash down and off home. Lucy is in her car waiting I open the door and she gets out quickly and follows me in to the house.

I hope you have behaved yourself she enquired. But I do have to make sure you are truly sorry. Now put your towel on the floor and strip off for me. Again I simply do as she asks the thoughts in my head are thinking more golden showers I hop and that sexy ass of hers to kiss. My cock is already rising at the prospect of all of this.

This time she says you are going to be blindfolded, ok I think this is different. She pulls a blindfold out of her bag and puts it on over my eyes. Stay led down she says and I hear the clothes slip off her and drop to the floor. Then I hear her walk away. I hear a ripping sound and the toilet flush goes. Back in to the room I can hear her feet pad across the floor. I feel her stand over me then she kneels down and I can feel her getting closer to my face. I want you to kiss and lick my pussy today she said. Ok I think this is quite normal. I feel her pussy close to my mouth and I start to lick up at her.But she seems differant today wet and moist but not like she is turned on.I'm not sure but I carry on kissing her lips sucking each one in to my mouth nibbling away at them she pushes furter back on to me I can feel a damp wetness around her and a differant tatste to her aswell. Good boy pantie sniffer she says do you like this I reply yes but your differant today. Now I have something for you she says and climbs off my face I feel her move down to my cock. Her soft hands grab hold of me and she lowers herself on to my cockslipping it down and in with some ease. The wetness of her on my cock is excilerating . I'd never expected to have my cock in her but I'm enjoying feeling her tight pussy using my cock for her satisfication.There is annimal like noises from her as she pushes and grinds on to me. Spunk in me she demands I love your fat cock it fils me up come on pantie sniffer show me what you have I need cum in me. She is really giving it some this time and I try to hold back but her dirty talk and lust I can not refuse her and shot my cum in to her pussy.Oh that feels so good she says you are truly forgiven now today. She pulls off my cock and lays across me. You can remove that blindfold now she says I take it off. I look down at my cock its pink/red she sees the look of bewilderment on my face.

I'm on this week she said and my partner wont touch me he wont fuck me when I'm on says its disgusting. So when I saw you today I thought that I would punish you and satisfy my needs at the same time.I get so horny this week its almost like I'm an annimal. Well I reply my wife wont let me near her on this week she wont even give me hand releif.Well pantie sniffer she said if thats the case I may need to punish you once a month. I said does that include you peeing and me kissing your ass. That she said is up to me fuck when I'm on and your secret is safe with me.Do a good job and you may get rewards .

She has opened my eyes to new things now during her period week she calls on me daily to fuck her.

over a year ago

Wow so hot n horny I'd love to fuck her when she's on

over a year ago

great story

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Can I have her number please

over a year ago

I do love having sex when women are on . They seem to be that extra bit horny . Can be a bit messy but the shower is a good place to do it

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

I luv this story. Period sex I find so primeval & horny. More girls should put out when it's that time of the month. Luv it. More please

over a year ago

over a year ago

Love this may have to use that gym membership

Post new Message to Thread