Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Delivery drivers

Jump to newest

By *ick man OP   Man
over a year ago

Longford

Has any one that delivers food from pizza parlour or Chinese take away ever found themselves in a compromising position

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My fem always answers the door nude or sexily dressed. The Indian delivery guy always gives her a good fingering on the doorstep.

over a year ago

Next time you want food delivering let me know and I'll buy it for you too am on the Wirral.

over a year ago

Very hot fantasy x

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I deleiver take aways n got offered a Bj but was so shocked thought she was messing .

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

Just to stress I was over 16 when this happened !

I used to deliver papers using a van to outlying farms etc many years ago. One sunny morning I went to deliver to a bungalow on the edge of an estate. As I approached I noticed the door open. Then as I knelt to drop the paper onto the mat inside the door the owner appeared.

He was only a few feet in front of me, around 40yo, completely naked with a soft cock dangling around my head height.

He didnt look particularly perturbed, just said a quick "okay" then turned around and walked off

To this day, I don't know if it was planned or if he got a thrill from it etc. I know I certainly didn't mind at all

Post new Message to Thread