Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sissy Gone Wrong!

Jump to newest

By *olo lets begin OP   Man
over a year ago

preston

I made my way to a hotel, stopping off at destinations en route for work. I had with my some high heels, make up, wig, the lot so I could dress up like a slut. During the day I was taking to a bi guy who was my kind of master and I would do what he says. Before I got to the hotel I went to the supermarket to buy carrots, cucumbers and condoms. I got to my room and thought before I begin applying any makeup, nail varnish etc, I'll go and get some food first. As the conversation with this bi guy got me all horny and daring, I decided I'd insert a carrot into my ass for the duration of my meal. This was such a turn on, knowing I was sat in the restaurant with a carrot up my ass! I could certainly feel it was there! The longer I was sat at the table I got used to the carrot being there, to the point where it felt like there wasn't anything there.

I proceeded back to my room and ran a bath so I could get it out and play with the cucumbers. To my horror the carrot was well an truly wedged into my anus, I could barely touch it with the tip of my fingers, fully inserted, let alone get enough on it to pull it out. My inside were gradually sucking the carrot further inside me. I was horrified. I tried to use a teaspoon to get some purchase on it, but the carrot was having none of it (I replaced this spoon with my own from lunch and disposed of the dirty one). I spent hours trying to get it out with no success. I led in bed and thought about the consequences, should I just leave it there or will I have to bite the bullet and get it removed at the hospital. After much deliberation, I looked at the time, it was about 9.30pm. I decided if I go to the hospital I could get it removed and be back in a few hours. So that what I did, I left the room in a right tip, clothes, makeup, heels, wig, carrots and cucumber all over the place, I'll clean it up when i get back. I arrived at the nearest hospital and paid the parking. Went to A&E and explained I had a carrot stuck in my anus, embarrassing! Shortly I got taking to a nurse who I explained that me and my mrs were experimenting and a carrot got stuck (lies, but I weren't admitting the truth!). Not long after, I was seen by the man who would remove the carrot. He had a very young attractive blonde haired assistant, I though great, what must she be thinking??! But I looked on the bright side and hoped she had seen this many times before, probably not! Whilst led on my side, ass on show, He lubed up his latex glove and as my ass hole before he reached far into my anus in an attempt to feel the carrot. This really hurt but it's what he had to do. He did it again and the young woman could see me squinting with how much discomfort I was in. My own fault I thought. Good news he said, he can feel it and should be able to pull it out with a special tool. He did say though there is small chance that he would have to cut my tummy to remove it that way. My heart sank, but I agreed.

The young woman then wheeled me over to a bed on the ward, expecting to be in theatre not long after. The woman was really nice and asked me If she should call someone to let them know I will be at the hospital this evening. I said 'no it's okay', to which she replied in a stern way, 'someone does know your here don't they?' To which I said 'yes my partner is at our hotel.' (Lies!). Anyway I got to the ward and tried to get some sleep before my procedure. I eventually got the go ahead, (fortunately there were no emergencies). I went under general anaesthetic and that was it, I was out for the count.

When I came around, the procedure was successful, phew i thought! The time was about 11am I though shit, I need to go, I need to check out of my hotel and get to work so I asked if can I be discharged.

The answer was no, they would not let me leave until I had passed urine. I panicked and desperately tried to make myself pee. A couple of hours later I passed urine. Yess!!! I can go! Only the discharge process takes forever! I eventually got to back to my hotel about 2pm. During the time I was away I had multiple missed calls and voicemails from the hotel. I got to my room, tidied up all my mess and checked out. At this point they stopped me and asked for payment for another night. Due to a late checkout, they are unable to tidy the room to be sold for the night. I thought crap, they've been in and seen EVERYTHING! I explained id been to the hospital but they weren't interested. I paid for the room for a second night and quietly withdrew back to my back. Needless to say I've never been back to that hotel!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lmao that was hilarious fair play for being honest!

over a year ago

preston

Well it's in the past now, in my eyes I got off lightly. It hasn't stopped me but I'm much more cautious now

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

Wow what a turn of events . Really feel for you x

I have never had anything so bad but a few years ago on a meet , I got myself all set up in my room and laid out everything on my bed, all my fem clothes and some toys. I was meeting my "master" for some discipline and kinky fun. He had instructed me to print out a few pictures of me that he had taken on previous meets of me dressed, and in various humiliating postions and lay them out in the room .. He was about an hour away and I showered and dressed. This was about 4pm and the hotel was a holiday inn . Anyway there was a knock on the door as I was busy finishing my make up and then the words maintenance and 2 guys come in to my room. They apologised and said that the hotel had to be evacuated. I paniced , and managed to grab a coat but spent a very embarrassing time outside in the car park x

over a year ago

preston

Wow! That's pure bad luck! I'm not sure which is worse to be honest! Thanks for sharing though.

With a bit of luck, that will be all out mishaps done for a lifetime x

Post new Message to Thread