Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Being flashed at

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nothing turns me on more than catching a glimpse of flesh that I wasn't supposed to see.

It might be up a skirt on a train or down a blouse whilst being served in a shop. Either way it is a massive turn on.

It would be great to find a local lady that gets off on being the flasher so that we could organise something.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 09:32:28]

By *edmark07Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Being purposely flashed is a huge turn on, knowing the lady is horny turning me on.

over a year ago

We love playing dares & Mrs J has agreed to meet me in a bar we know in Aberdeen city centre.

It is a pretty wild place and she has agreed to wear my favourite outfit. A see thru top which splits down to her waist, a tiny micro mini and heels and without bra or knickers.

She will need a short jacket to get past the doors but after that she will be on show.

The last time she wore it out every guy in the place was so busy avoiding looking at her nipples I don't think anyone actually spotted her lack of panties. It was really funny

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"We love playing dares & Mrs J has agreed to meet me in a bar we know in Aberdeen city centre.

It is a pretty wild place and she has agreed to wear my favourite outfit. A see thru top which splits down to her waist, a tiny micro mini and heels and without bra or knickers.

She will need a short jacket to get past the doors but after that she will be on show.

The last time she wore it out every guy in the place was so busy avoiding looking at her nipples I don't think anyone actually spotted her lack of panties. It was really funny "

Classic!!

Would have loved to have seen that play out!

Great fun - enjoy!

over a year ago

Love to know which bar jimp! Work up in Abz so often have time on my hands on a weekend.

A nice flash would be certain to liven up my nights.

over a year ago

"We love playing dares & Mrs J has agreed to meet me in a bar we know in Aberdeen city centre.

The last time she wore it out every guy in the place was so busy avoiding looking at her nipples I don't think anyone actually spotted her lack of panties. It was really funny "

Please let us know if you get to the Midlands. J would definitely dress up the same for a night out.

over a year ago

The last time she wore it out every guy in the place was so busy avoiding looking at her nipples I don't think anyone actually spotted her lack of panties. It was really funny

Please let us know if you get to the Midlands. J would definitely dress up the same for a night out.

"

We would love another couple to join us for a night of flashing

We will keep you in mind if we are ever in your part of the world.

over a year ago

Being a postman I get flashed at a lot it's very horny iv not yet been draged in yet lets hope it's this year lol

over a year ago

I was flashed a few weeks back. Out for work and parking the car I noticed two women loading a television into the back of a car. When they had finished the job one of them turned and lifted her dress to flash me her ass and panties. Made my afternoon ??

By *dog0215Man
over a year ago

east mids

Woman who works opposite us bends down even morning to pick the milk up. Short dress tights and heels mmmmmmmm !!

over a year ago

In a black cab once with a couple of mates and went past a couple stood by the side of the road. The bloke tried to wave the cab down, but obviously we just drove past. As we did the very pretty young lady lifted up the hem of her black dress and gave us a long flash of her white knickers....

......along with a flick of the V's with her other hand

Post new Message to Thread