Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Outdoor adventures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As some of you know I love sex outdoors and have had many adventures.

What adventures have you had and where

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oneypot08Couple
over a year ago

lots of places

Me and Mrs honey had a great sex session on a river bank in France, middle of summer it was nice and hot and we were so horny.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

best I've had was while at work (man in uniform) parked car in private place and had a lady on here meet me..turned all communications off as not to be disturbed and had fun..thinking about it now was very naighty with major consequences lol but I'd do it again

over a year ago

I had the best sex ever on the side of the river Severn in wales there were people about on the other side watching it was so horny I would love to do it again

over a year ago

Local to walsall.doggin spot always fun

over a year ago

im an outdoor instructor had some really sexy meets outdoors and even whilst I've been working took one couple gorge walking for there anniversary we where only in the gorge 5 mins and she was naked mmmm

over a year ago

Where's the dogging place in Walsall

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Have had some great fun outdoors including fucking with a work colleague in some woods, a gf on a hotel balcony, Alton towers gardens& woods. Has to be the best sex ever. Roll on the warmer weather!! Also interested in finding out about dogging in Walsall or other locations if anyone can pm me pls

By *emel9Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

I've always loved outdoors.

Under the M25 next to the Thames was fun.

My first GB was deep in some woods near Esher.

The best, for me, is always in a little clearing in some woods, just far away from a foot path to know people are passing by, but not be seen...easily

over a year ago

I've done it on top of the captain cook memorial near chalfont. Happy memories of covering the girlfriends dress in spunk, and her having to wear it home!

Did it with current mrs down a small country lane in the dark one night. she got fully naked and bent over the bonnet whilst I fucked her from behind. anyone could have driven by, it was a real thrill.

really enjoy it outside. also have done my fair share of outdoor wanking

over a year ago

With an ex a few years back on a flat roof in Athens. We were having a drink watching to sun go down snd got it on. There ended up with about 6 people sort of discretely watching. We didn't care and possibly made us more naughty. Never performed infrint of a crowd until then.

over a year ago

I met my lover alone at bar hill services near Cambridge her husband knew we where meeting we drove for a short distance and found a track that led to the middle of a field where in broad daylight and with traffic passing by on a major road we couldn't stop our selves my trousers were undone my lovers hand and mouth wrapped around my cock one of my hands playing and squeezing her nipples...I told her to lay on the back seats as I wanted to show her how horny I was we fucked there and then she came over my hard cock twice before I released my load deep inside her as I came I told her what a hot wife and naughty lover she is....she replied "I know and we all love it".

over a year ago

I love out door sex. Especially if it's risky.

Few years ago a work colleague (who was 15rs younger than me) had been having a fling and after a night out we landed up fucking on the porch of a local library. To my amazement she stripped of naked and went on all yours asking me to fuck her....

After that we did it in every place possible including the disabled toilets in Tesco and a number of times on the train or bus back from Cardiff to the Valleys.

Message me if you'd like to know the details. including how she prepares for me to take her anal vaginity ??

over a year ago

Beach, country park, forestry car parks, hotel balcony, hotel window overlooking driveway, castle grounds, lakeside boat house, picnic tables.

Still want to try fun in changing rooms, multi storey car parks, trains.

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

"I love out door sex. Especially if it's risky.

Few years ago a work colleague (who was 15rs younger than me) had been having a fling and after a night out we landed up fucking on the porch of a local library. To my amazement she stripped of naked and went on all yours asking me to fuck her....

After that we did it in every place possible including the disabled toilets in Tesco and a number of times on the train or bus back from Cardiff to the Valleys.

Message me if you'd like to know the details. including how she prepares for me to take her anal vaginity ??"

Love to hear more about this naughty colleague

over a year ago

Back in the day while on a girls holiday to Portugal my Mrs shagged the waiter she'd pulled on the end of the breakwater at Praia Da Roche marina, mid afternoon in broad daylight. Just as they were climaxing a yacht sailed into view around the breakwater only a few yards from where my wife and her shag were climaxing, the crew and passengers gave them loud applause and encouragement!

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

Really enjoy outdoor adventures especially if there is a bit of a risk involved. The last one was after meeting up for a social, it went well and we both agreed it would be nice to take things further. We ended up behind her car in the entrance to a field, me taking her from behind when a farmer on a bloody great tractor came along and could see us over the hedge. A few blasts on the horn and he drove on lol.

By *ovewachingMan
over a year ago

heath hayes

watched a couple fuck in a car last October evening close to me

both late 40s car steamy windows

but got a few places to see her ride his cock has he held her ass tight

her tits in a thin lace bra mmm

he was fully dressed no time for forplay sat right on him and did she ride him

wanked watching till he hade cum and she got of his cock seen her shaved wet pussy over the window I came

and slow walked away

not see them since and not seen many couples enjoying car sex around by me

but a wonderful late night walk mmm

By *oingnaughtythingsCouple
over a year ago

gloucester

Risky is the best

over a year ago

"As some of you know I love sex outdoors and have had many adventures.

What adventures have you had and where"

mm you like a little risky fun? how about popping over to Tamworth library one day ..meeting up and letting me play with your pussy under the table. .msg me for more details

over a year ago

"Me and Mrs honey had a great sex session on a river bank in France, middle of summer it was nice and hot and we were so horny."

I am going to France soon, I may have to experiment

over a year ago

I once gave my bf a blow job on the top of the Great Orm in Wales when we were on a geography field trip

over a year ago

Next to river Humber near the bridge wow the woman was great and very naughty

over a year ago

I had sex in the sea in Cyprus once with an ex girlfriend. Water was waist high and there were loads of people around us but don't think anyone noticed. Lol

By *azndaveCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

We been nawty round doncaster

By *ovewachingMan
over a year ago

heath hayes

hade a meet with a local couple may time

walked along the local pool by me

under her coat nothing but stockings and boots teasing ass pussy flashes

has we walked chatting

good job the few fishermen around were all watching there own rods

over a year ago

One of my favourite places was Hartlebury common many a happy time but and yes this did happen once with girl friend in early 70's had it in ludow castle mm mm

over a year ago

Many years ago with an old girlfriend, had been for lunch in the pub, decided to cut across the local football pitches. Very wide open space with a tree lined river running along one side. Halfway across the pitches she said she was horny and didn't want to wait till we got home. She dropped to her knees, unzipped me and started greedily sucking me. It was a nice sunny day and we thought no one was around. Until I looked up and saw a guy walking his dog by the river about a hundred yards away. He'd obviously spotted us and stopped to watch. He seemed to be enjoying the show as he soon had his cock out slowly wanking himself.

As I was facing him my girlfriend was completely unaware and still munching on my cock. When I told her we had an audience she looked round, saw him and said it's only fair to give something really worth watching. With that she got on all fours, pulled her skirt up, no knickers as usual, and told me to give her arse a good fucking not to pull out until her tight little hole was full of cum.

The guy really enjoyed this as he was wanking furiously by now but didn't come any closer.

By this time I didn't care about him or anyone else who might have been watching, I was far too busy enjoying her tight bum and ended up filling her up with what seemed an endless stream of cum.

We were both really turned on knowing someone was watching and enjoying the show.

We sorted ourselves out and started walking home again, with my cum leaking down her arse and legs but there was no sign of the guy anywhere.

Hope he enjoyed it as much as we did.

over a year ago

Love outdoors been dogging loads of times in Scotland but the best one has to be the time when I was working up northern Scotland pulled a cracker in the pub took her onto the local golf course was shagging her next to the 18th fairway when I looked up there was 2 couples watching and we all had fun

By *r muffMan
over a year ago

derbyshire

Me and an old fb used to meet on a52 between Notts and Grantham in a nice layby that goes right off road out of view , we meet for few months then one time is said to her I'm bringing a mate to come and watch she said ok , told mate that if she was ok with him joining in I would give him the signal I got her on bonnet in broad daylight bout half hour in called mate over he had his big juicy cock buried in her mouth I fucked her doggy then we swapped ends bout hr later mate cum I carried on he watched then he said there's a Lorry driver watching so I got picnic blanket out and began to 69 her and he watched from his truck she got on top and showed her big tits to him I could see he was having wank told my mate to tell him to come over driver said he was happy to watch and would I cum over her face when I was ready to cum ( true story got more )

By *ovewachingMan
over a year ago

heath hayes

DR MUFF don't keep us all waiting

adverts have finished

please carry on part 2

cant wait for summer love to try car or out door sex once again my self

Post new Message to Thread