Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Shhhhhh Pt1

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Where to start with this one. I had been chatting via email to a couple, the female of which worked in a beauty salon and was looking for someone to come in as a genuine customer for a "normal" massage and possibly get a little more than they bargained for! Well I certainly got more than I had expected!

It had been great to discuss over email what would happen and it all sounded incredibly naughty and very horny! So we arranged a date and time for me to come over for my appointment. The salon was about an hour and a half from home so I had plenty of time while driving over for my mind to run wild. And run wild it did!! My cock was throbbing for much of the journey as I contemplated what was about to occur. I hadn’t seen anything of my masseur other than a picture or two of her arse, but my god what an arse!! It was a perfect shape, rounded and firm and one of those that you just have to grab hold of and touch to make sure it was real! Other than that I didn’t know what she looked like at all, which made it all the more exciting!

Upon arriving at the salon I was asked to take a seat by the receptionist and my masseur would be with me shortly. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed this stunning blonde girl, slim incredibly attractive, nice firm breasts....I thought to myself "imagine if that was her" at which point my cock began to twitch in my trousers, I could feel the anticipation, but the chances of that I thought were remote! Over she came.....and crikey, it was that stunning blonde girl that I had glimpsed before, she was even more attractive close up. I had to concentrate on something other than her as I stood up and followed her past the receptionist so she didn’t see my cock bulging in my pants. I’m sure my face was beaming and probably gave more away than I would have wanted it to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please great start

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *eaky99Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

More please

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As I followed my masseur up the stairs, there it was, staring me right in the face, that fantastic bum, clothed in tight black trousers it was all I could do not to reach out and touch it there and then. As we walked into the room we were chatting away normally, both fully aware of what was going to be happening but playing it as if I was just a normal customer. She said she would just leave the room so I could undress, pointed me in the direction of where to hang my clothes and walked out. So there I was, slowly undressing myself in a professional salon whilst at the same time my cock was rock hard thinking about what would very soon be happening. I stood there naked for a second, looking at myself in the big mirror and admiring my cock as it stood to attention.

My masseur returned to the room and asked me to lie face down on the bed. She then walked in front of me to get some oil and again gave me a glimpse of that fantastic bum, then walking round to the side of me and began rubbing the oil into my shoulders and back. She had great hands, but she was after all a professional! All I could think about was her hands and just how good they might feel wrapped around my cock. She continued to massage me, moving down my back, to the top of my bum, then down onto my calves. Skilfully she massaged me and worked her way up my thighs. By this point I was about as hard as I could be, lying on my throbbing cock. Her hands then moved right between my legs and brushed my balls, the sensation that ran surged through my whole body at that point as incredible. I couldn’t believe what was happening!!

She asked me to turn over, which I of course was only too happy to do! Her hands were on my legs again, working her way up. I still had a towel wrapped around me at this point. As those hands worked their way up my thighs, she brushed my balls again, but this time as I was on my front she carried on and softly touched my hard cock, making it twitch with anticipation. She looked at me and smiled, I was clearly enjoying this!! She suggested that it was probably about time that we got rid of the towel, I think I moved pretty quickly at that point to throw it out of the way!! She then started to rub the oil into my cock, her hands expertly running all over my shaft and tip, god it felt incredible. She was using both hands by now, twisting and turning as she moved up and down, just as I would do it! I was by this point just trying not to cum; it was incredible, this gorgeous girl wanking my hard cock in a professional beauty salon!! How amazing!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

Post new Message to Thread