Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Where my perversions started pt1

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having been a virgin till a week before my 18th birthday, I was a bit of a late bloomer!

Was quite happy a year later till things went south with the gf and I was living in my wee flat I'd bought been working since 16 to get a deposit and was getting slightly annoyed by a neighbour in her fifties who would often knock on the door. Music too loud, could I help her carry things up and down etc. One day when I was night shift she chatted to me on the stairs and once in bed, "helping myself to sleep" she popped into my head! I didn't immediately loose my hard on which was a surprise, but I hadn't found her attractive, so I bashed on anyway.

Next time I saw her I kinda looked at her in a different way! Had a bit more time for her. So the knocks on the door increased, and a couple of weeks later she asked me to lift a roll of lino up the stairs and into the flat. She offered me some dinner as she said she was always bothering me. I said it was no bother and accepted.

So after tea she was still chatting away, asking about me, I.e. don't see your girlfriend these days? And following that came her story about her husband going off with a younger woman, and she should be so lucky. I knew where this was going, and I played right along, complimenting her. In the meantime we had opened wine and were sitting together on the sofa sharing a dessert cos, of course, she only had one.

All I did was drop an arm along the back of the sofa and she came closer, I put my other hand on her leg and we started kissing. After that there was no more talk for another couple of hours...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Pretty soon we were stripping off clothes, she pulled my cock out and wanked it, I could tell she hadn't been fucked for a long time she was panting and gasping. She got to grips with it quickly and started sucking my cock, I was a bit taken aback but happy to be getting some myself. I had a good feel of her ass and pussy and started to finger her, I was dying for a taste. She didn't seem to be into me fingering around her ass, so I eased her in, soon she didn't seem to care she was engrossed in my 19yo cock.

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

It wasn't the hardest to stave off shooting my load, I kinda wanted to fuck her and didn't want her to get embarrassed if things cooled off after I shot in her mouth so I really started to give her pussy a pounding with my fingers as best I could reach it was a little clumsy on the couch. She was feeling that too so she got up, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She still had a skirt and a bra on it was knee length and the bra wasn't exactly Victoria's secrets or Ann summers gear so I wanted it off. And off they came, her tits were big and she was a bit on the heavier side but I was turned on and horny as fuck by now I found it so hot. I sucked on her big nipples and played with her big tits. She moved up the bed a bit and opened her legs, she had swollen purple pussy lips sticking out just urging me to go in for a taste

over a year ago

Do carry on

over a year ago

I didn't look at her pussy for one second longer, I pushed her thighs further apart and pulled them up slightly and took a long sniff as I opened my mouth and sucked up her big soft pussy lips and went in search of her clit. I gave it a tease and a suck before dipping down and taking a lick and suck at her hole, digging my tongue in for as much of her thick wetness as possible, making sure as I came out to flick my tongue over her asshole as I went

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread