Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Breakfast tv

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else on hear like me who looks forward to turning on the TV in the morning hoping to catch a glimpse of louise Minchin showing a little more leg than she intended ?

Then carol the weather girl comes on with her magnificent chest. Imagine the lesbyonics between those two !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone else on hear like me who looks forward to turning on the TV in the morning hoping to catch a glimpse of louise Minchin showing a little more leg than she intended ?

Then carol the weather girl comes on with her magnificent chest. Imagine the lesbyonics between those two !!!"

Steph the business lady does it for me ...

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Would love to see more of Nagga too

over a year ago

Sally the sports lady is the one for me. A nice way to wake up in the mornings

By *hippy1Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Carol in leather skirt and tight top other morning with those big heavy tits bulging

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Anyone else on hear like me who looks forward to turning on the TV in the morning hoping to catch a glimpse of louise Minchin showing a little more leg than she intended ?

Then carol the weather girl comes on with her magnificent chest. Imagine the lesbyonics between those two !!!

Steph the business lady does it for me ... "

And me

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

Sian Williams was well known for flashing her stocking tops, what a pity she left.

over a year ago

Check out youtube some lovely clips showing there stockings and suspenders and tits. Off no better way to start the day

By *avey997TV/TS
over a year ago

East London

I'd never noticed it before. Just watched some clips on youtube. Will be keeping an eye on this over my cereal from now on

over a year ago

When working I'm up very early so use it as an incentive to get going, as Daniela Ritorto news presenter often has hard nipples poking through her tops

By *olo lets beginMan
over a year ago

preston

Every morning without fail. Suzanne Reid gets me off to a great start to the day. Also Kate and Charlotte looking good on ITV too

Post new Message to Thread