Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

New Friends

Jump to newest

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The spanking bench stood centrally with the sofas arranged to allow a good view. Ensuring everyone was settled with coffee and brandy I smiled at Sue and pointing to the bench said

“There it is, while I’m out of the room study it because you’ll shortly be restrained over it.”

Looking nervously at me she nodded, she’d never done anything like this before.

Excusing myself I changed into thigh high leather boots and slipped off my dress to reveal a leather corset designed to accentuate my curves and picking up the tools of my trade returned to our guests. Sue’s husband Tim’s jaw dropped open when he saw me, you looked at me and smiled our fantasy was only just beginning.

“Sue, you know the rules?”

“Yes” a hoarse whisper

“I beg your pardon?”

“Yes, yes I do” louder this time

She stood and standing behind her I gently stroked her hair and pulling it into a pony tail fastened it away from her face, I heard her breath quicken and saw her hands go to stop me touching her

“I can stop Sue, you can go home”

“No, no it’s not that I’m just nervous”

Gently taking her shoulders I guided her to the bench and pushed her forward across it, she didn’t resist, I was aware of you and Tim watching but you both stayed silent.

I fastened her wrists gently attending to her comfort and restrained each ankle in the leather cuffs making her open her legs to expose her just a little more than she found agreeable. Stroking my hand gently down her back I asked quietly if she remembered her safe word, she replied that she did

“Say it”

“Elephants”

“Good girl”

I stroked her hair and whispered in her ear

“You know the rules Sue, don’t you? You know the penalty if you forget one, you know why you’re here?”

Again a whispered “yes”

“Let me remind you anyway”

Walking round her tethered form I repeated our agreed list, trailing a gloved hand along her back, across her neck, skimming a stocking clad leg

“You will refer to me as ma’am, you will count each blow and thank me, if you forget I will recommence from one, you are here because you want to be, you are not here for your own sexual satisfaction and may not touch yourself unless I allow it. Do you understand?”

“Yes ma’am”

“Do you agree?”

“Yes ma’am”

Picking up the leather paddle I held it in front of her face, allowing her to inhale the perfume and rubbed it along her cheek giving her the sensation of the texture drawing it down her back I brought it to rest on her bottom raised by the cushion beneath her stomach, I circled the flat of it over the fabric of her skirt eliciting a long sigh in anticipation of what was to come...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

“Tim, give me a number between one and twenty”

“Er, oh, um 8” he faltered

“And another”

“3”

“3 eights, that makes 24, shall we make it a nice round 25?”

He nodded dumbly realising he had just sentenced his wife’s arse to 25 strokes from a leather paddle.

Lifting the paddle I brought it down firmly but gently on Sues arse, she gasped in shock rather than pain but quickly remembered to count

“One ma’am, thank you”

Three more in rapid succession Tim was transfixed as I rubbed Sue’s bottom and gently lifted her skirt to reveal her lacy knickers stretched taut.

“Five ma’am thank you” followed by six, seven, eight nine and ten before I stopped to rub her reddened bum again and gently massage her back and thighs, whispering all the time asking if she felt ok, receiving only nods and sighs in response, telling her that Tim was watching her exposed like this, her lacy knickers showing her legs tethered apart, that he could see a damp spot forming but not only Tim, my husband Luke a man she’d only just met was watching her enjoy another woman dominating her like this and exposing her for his pleasure, this elicited moans and sighs.

Returning again to her slowly reddening bottom I peeled her panties down to her thighs causing squeaks of protest, I asked “shall I stop?”

“No”

I pulled her knickers down further revealing her pink pussy to you and Tim, she squirmed trying to conceal it but to no avail. Again I walked around the bench, allowing Sue time to contemplate her helpless position, to think about how not only her husband but you a comparative stranger were watching while I spanked her bare bottom and revealed her most intimate parts, crouching in front of her I looked into her face and smiled “you’re at my mercy Sue, Tim can see your pussy, Luke can see your pussy and there’s not a thing you can do about it. What’s more Sue they can both see that it’s getting wet; you’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”

“Yes ma’am”

“Good girl, we’ll continue”

This time I brought the paddle down with more force, five more times Sues breathing became ragged as she tried to keep count gently rubbing and kneading her pink arse I told her “only ten more to go, shall we get it over?”

And with that I delivered ten more blows while she desperately tried to count.

“All over Sue” I rubbed her bottom again to soothe the sting and stroked her hair gently talking reminding her that her pussy was still on show.

“Tim, how do you think your wife looks?”

He could only gasp”horny as fuck”

I saw her smile.

Chafing her wrists to remove any stiffness I released them from the restraints and did the same for her ankles.

“Now I think Tim needs some attention, over you go and suck his cock for him, remember no touching yourself until I say so. No, don’t stand up, crawl over with your skirt up and your knickers down, we want to see that pussy”

So, awkwardly with her plump, dewy and moist little pussy on show and her red bottom swaying she crawled over to her husband eagerly waiting, cock already out and kneeling before him began to lick and suck, he grasped her head and pushed it up and down until I said

“Stop!” loudly

They both looked at me shocked.

“Sue, kneel in the middle of the room, pull your top up and expose your tits, use that wand to make yourself cum while Tim wanks over them”

If possible they looked even more shocked but scrambled to comply.

I sat down next to you, we held hands and watched as our new found friends lost themselves in the ecstasy of the moment smiling at each other we knew our fun would come once they had left.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread