FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

One of my favourites.. lady willing to help a guy in need turns to a kinky dominat seductive lady!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so recently I have been on the chat rooms and one of the roles and scenes that I like at the moment is the following..

It's a cold wet and windy stormy night... Your in your house just about to get into bed when you hear a knocking at your door. In panic you wrap Your silky smooth short dressing gown around you. Just about covering you bum, and walk down stairs...

As you open the door... I'm standing there soaking wet from head to toe. Wearing a tight white top and tight jeans. Both saturated with water.. I'm that wet, that my top has gone see through reveling a little out line of my 6 pack..

I stand there dripping wet as I say " sorry to disturb you miss but is there any chance iI could use a phone.. My car has broken down just up the road and my battery is flat on my phone."

Feeling sorry for me you invite me in... "yes sure come through".. I step in to your house with you shutting the door behind me with a cheeky little grin on your face...

Little do I know.. I have just walked into a house with a lady who loves! Younger tonned men! And loves to have her way with them.. Teasing them.. Taking control... And dragging their naughty ass into her playroom...

(if only this was all true I would be in heaven!)

So any ladies willing to take this on? perhaps we could finish the story....

Detail is key!

The front door slams shut!........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Id tell you my phone is upstairs and ask u to wait at the bottom of the stairs whilst I walk up the stairs ... you can clearly see I have no knickers on .....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread