Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Spunk glass fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Jane & Ian set up a meet for me with 5 of their bi male friends for me to live out a favourite fantasy of mine.

We all arrived at their house on time, they let me change into my stockings and heels in preparation for the fun we were going to enjoy. Jane announced she wanted to be fucked in all holes and watch the guys fucking and sucking each other. The rule was the guys couldn’t cum until Jane gave the instruction. We fucked and sucked for a good hour Jane then gave the instruction that the guys had to cum into a cocktail glass that I had brought with me. They starting waning their cocks, the first one announced he was about to unload and moved towards the glass Jane had in her hand he shot his considerable load into the glass with a good aim not spilling any. The next 4 guys followed, by now the glass was nearly full but still with room for more. Jane then instructed me to shoot my load into the glass which I did filling almost to the top.

Jane told me to kneel down and pull my head back as she was going to empty the lot into my mouth. She started to tip the glass into my open waiting mouth slowly letting the spunk trickle into my wide open mouth until the lot was resting in my mouth. I spent the next few moments licking my lips playing with the great load of spunk. Then came the instruction to swallow the lot which I eagerly did. Fantasy fulfilled and would love do it again

Hope you enjoyed my little scenario do let me know if you did.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *punkslutandherCouple
over a year ago

near Keighley

Mmmmm now that is a great idea,myself the male spunkslut wud love that to happen

over a year ago

"Mmmmm now that is a great idea,myself the male spunkslut wud love that to happen"

Glad you liked it

Why don't we try and make it happen?

By *ilmawillsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cabopino, 29604, Marbella,Spain, NOT

It's more fun getting fucked full of cum by several guys, then squeezing it out into a glass and drinking it

By *olo lets beginMan
over a year ago

preston

Such a hot story! Not sure id be able to consume the lot once of orgasmed though

over a year ago

"It's more fun getting fucked full of cum by several guys, then squeezing it out into a glass and drinking it "

I know what you mean but for me it's the kinkiness associated with drinking cum from a glass

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

another senario for you babes

is to let guys cum on a glass top table

then for you to lick the cum of the table after they cum all over it

let me know if you try it babes

loved your story xx

over a year ago

"another senario for you babes

is to let guys cum on a glass top table

then for you to lick the cum of the table after they cum all over it

let me know if you try it babes

loved your story xx "

Thank you glad you liked the scenario licking cum off a glass table top sounds interesting may give that one some thought

Post new Message to Thread