Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

so thought I'd have a crack at some writing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It had been a long day in the office and I was looking to retire to the hotel room earlier than usual. I decided to grab a quick Jack Daniels from the bar on the way. It was early so the bar was quiet and the waitress, who I had been flirting with all week, served me. I asked her to add the drink to the tab and treat herself while she was at it. She was your dark blonde everyday mid twenties type lass with an ample size twelvish figure which was complemented with a natural girl next door type face. We did our usual five minute flirting and I said I would see her when I was next staying at the hotel as always, I then returned to my room and instantly feel asleep on the bed.

After being in my room for about an hour I was woken by the sound of my room door slamming shut and being locked. I looked up to find the barmaid from downstairs at the end of my bed, she told me not to say anything and do what we had both been thinking about during the last few days. Then without a word she climbed on top of me and we began to kiss. The electricity in the atmosphere was amazing, the sexual chemistry that was driven by lust and desire combined with her grinding herself up and down my lap had instantly made my trousers extremely tight which made me gasp for air. I started to inch the skirt of her hotel uniform slowly up and over her pert nylon covered arse cheeks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

stories and fantasies forum bud

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very nice, I think you would have a better response in total if you posted in the stories section which does have a good audience for good erotic literature Hope people like it

over a year ago

"stories and fantasies forum bud "

Thanks shortie

over a year ago

"Very nice, I think you would have a better response in total if you posted in the stories section which does have a good audience for good erotic literature Hope people like it "

Thanks I will post there

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

They ought to send you a broad

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds interesting . Please carry on

Post new Message to Thread