Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

getting wet ...in the pool

Jump to newest

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

A story for my friend Sophie...

I often visit my local swimming pool,where after a bit of excercise i like to relax and have a bit perve on the female swimmers there. Occasionalky ill have a bit chat and always end up horny and usually end up getting out of the pool with a hardon.. which is no doubt visible as i wear thight speedo shorts..ive even been known to have a cheeky wank in the changing rooms or showers if im alone..

It was at the pool I met Sophie.

Sitting in the shallow end, I spotted her coming into the pool, wearing a black full swim costume that showed off all her lovely curves.. she had fabulous boobs and I could just make our the mounds of her nipples.

As she lowered herself into the water she must have spotted me looking her up and down as she gave me a friendly smile before pushing herself off and starting to swim some lengths.

I decided to follow suit and started swimming too. It didn't take long before I was behind her, with both of us doing breast stroke. Each time I made a forward stroke, my face went under the water and, as I was wearing my goggles I got a lovely view of her crotch. My mind started to wander..'what a lovely bum. I wonder what her pussy is like? Hairy or shaven'.

As she turned round to swim the opposite way, I stopped at the edge of the pool to rest, and watch her some more.. I was already starting to stiffen up

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *xpanding our horizonsCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

"A story for my friend Sophie...

I often visit my local swimming pool,where after a bit of excercise i like to relax and have a bit perve on the female swimmers there. Occasionalky ill have a bit chat and always end up horny and usually end up getting out of the pool with a hardon.. which is no doubt visible as i wear thight speedo shorts..ive even been known to have a cheeky wank in the changing rooms or showers if im alone..

Sitting in the shallow end, I spotted her coming into the pool, wearing a black full swim costume that showed off all her lovely curves.. she had fabulous boobs and I could just make our the mounds of her nipples.

As she lowered herself into the water she must have spotted me looking her up and down as she gave me a friendly smile before pushing herself off and starting to swim some lengths.

I decided to follow suit and started swimming too. It didn't take long before I was behind her, with both of us doing breast stroke. Each time I made a forward stroke, my face went under the water and, as I was wearing my goggles I got a lovely view of her crotch. My mind started to wander..'what a lovely bum. I wonder what her pussy is like? Hairy or shaven'.

As she turned round to swim the opposite way, I stopped at the edge of the pool to rest, and watch her some more.. I was already starting to stiffen up"

Oh my word...I cant believe you're really writing this for me! Keep going! You are the best!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmm it is a good start x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Indeed, carry on

Reply privately

By *ust1fbMan
over a year ago

leeds

As she turned round to swim the opposite way, I stopped at the edge of the pool to rest, and watch her some more.. I was already starting to stiffen up

Oh my word...I cant believe you're really writing this for me! Keep going! You are the best! "

You need to upload a pic in your swimsuit to show us

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Oh my word...I cant believe you're really writing this for me! Keep going! You are the best! "

Yep.. specially for you sophie

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

after a few more lengths the object of my latest perv stopped for a rest a the side of the pool a little further up the side I was leaning against. again she caught my gaze, so I simply said ' afternoon' .

'Hi' was her reply.. she appeared a little shy, maybe embarrassed or simply self conscious, did she know what id been doing, maybe she realised I wasn't simply looking at her now and then, but watching her, thinking very rude things..I bet she didn't know I was vey hard ..

'I've not seen you here before' god did I just say that..

'I've only started using this pool a few weeks ago' Sophie replied. 'but I like it here, people are very friendly'

'not surprising' I thought to myself ' you are gorgeous, I be all the men fancy chatting to you. and probably quite a few of the women....'

my cock was twitching some more.. I moved a bit closer and started some idle chat, to my surprise she came out of her shell and after only a few mins of chatting she mentioned that she was a bit self conscious in her costume, I reassured her that there really was no need and that she looked fabulous.

'thank you' she replied with a slight blush.. 'though I couldn't help noticed her nipples had hardened. Sophie noticed I was looking at her chest and sunk a bit deeper in the water.. 'no, she said with a cheeky grin.

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

That is so me!

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

with a grin I tried my luck. 'you must be pleased to meet me then' again I couldn't believe the crap lines I was using.. but they seemed to be working after all she hadn't told me to sod off yet.

'I am, you seem like a nice lad'

'thanks, id like to think so, although I can be a naughty lad too'.. god they were getting worse..

but the latest object of my lust replied with 'really?, tell me more' and with that, she seemed to relax 'im Sophie'

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Reply privately

By *lutaxiMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

More please very good so far

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

'im Graham' I replied with a smile as I moved a bit closer , maybe a bit too close. 'very , pleased to meet you'

Sophie replied.. ' I thought you might be, you've been eyeing me up since I got in the water haven't you?'

'yes, I hope you don't mind'

'not at all, im flattered, in fact its a bit of a turn on, knowing a bloke likes seeing me in my costume, maybe that's why my nipples went hard' with that sophie pilled herself back out of the water a bit more, until her boobs were above the water again. not only were her nipples were still protruding,they appeared to be harder, infact I could just about make out the faint outline of her areola.

'ooo you like my boobs then?'

clearly I was staring at them.. 'yes I do, very much' now sophie moved closer to me..our legs touched under the water and Sophie rubbed her inside leg up mine, slowly it crept higher until het thigh pressed against my balls, and she was practically sitting on my knee. wow my leg was pressed up against her crotch, only her swimming costume was in the way.

Sophie smiled, gripped my leg with both of hers, squeezing my knee into her. one of her hands reached unde the water and found my now rock hard cock...

'WOW, you are pleased to meet me, arn't you'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow defo need to read more of this

Reply privately

By *holeofthemoonCouple
over a year ago

somewhere central

Wish the pool would be like that

Reply privately

By *ixpinkWoman
over a year ago

worthing

If my pool was like this I'd exercise all the time!!

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Loving this...but if I tried it for real Id probably get thrown out and barred for life!

Great fantasy though!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very good more

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Reply privately

By *ralextacyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

I'd never be so forward lol. Ha ha....i like this idea of me though...keep going!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep going, is being great

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Her touchvsuprised me and made my cock jump. Giggling, sophie gave it a playfull squeeze through my trunks..

'Im not normally this forward' she told me, 'but im in a really naughty mood today.. feeling rather saucey, i hope you dont mind?'

'Of course not' why would i mind.. this gorgeous stranger was flirting with me.. i was very horny.. and im sure she was in more than a saucey mood.

'That lifegaurd is watching us.. we better be carefull, i dont want to be thrown out' i told her

'Me either lets go over there' pointing to a corner of the pool where the pool staff wouldnt be able to see as much. As we swam over, i took the oportunity to get another underwater view of sophies lovely bum.

When we got to the other side of the pool, my new friend leaned against the wall and i moved in in front of her.. making sure i managed to possition myself between her legs. As we started to chat again i pushed myself forward so our costumes.. and thier contents pressed up against each other...

'Oooo' was all sophie said with a slight blush..

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Sophie wrapped her leg around me an pulled me in closer, I could feel the end of my cock pressing against her as my foreskin tightened over its swollen head, itching to be pulled right back. however it was far too soon for that o happen.

'so do you come on to all the swimmers like this then?'

'only the sexy ones' .. bloody hell my line were terrible, but they were working..

'you think i'm sexy then?' Sophie asked me

'Yeah I do, you look great in that black costume, you've got a gorgeous bum and those boobs are fantastic' .. my cock twitched again and Sophie responded by pulling me into her again with her legs. then so my surprise, she put her arms over my shoulders and pulled me in even closer... her lips almost touched mine, when 'WHEEEEE' one of the life guards blew his whistle and pointed at us....

Sophie leaned back a bit, but her legs remained wrapped around me , and our genitals stayed in contact.. god I wished the swimming costumes weren't there... I glanced up at the lifeguard, he was looking the other way, but he shifted in his seat and grabbed himself, straightening his cock up? was he perving on us now??

my hands went under the water and down the small of sophies back down to her lovely round bottom.. as I gently careseed her cheeks, I slipped my fingers undeneath the seams of her costume.. mmmmmm I had my hands on the flesh of her bum, giving it a squeeze with both hands, she giggled again.. and tightened her legs around me again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

I like the way this is going! Mmmm

Reply privately

By *amrod400Man
over a year ago

belfast

Awesome!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

more more more

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

I was very turned on now, my hands on Sophies body, by erection pressed up against her warm crotch. I moved my hands further around her bum, following the line of her costume. pushing he back a little I was at last able to run my finger over the lips of her pussy.

'mmmmmmm' she quietly moaned, licking her lips, her gorgeous grey/green eyes stared into mine and she bit her bottom lip seductively..

with this, I decided to push my luck further and pushed my middle finger into Sophies warm pussy.

she let out a gasp, maybe a bit louder than she had intended. a few swimmers glanced across at us and I saw the lifeguard adjusting himself again... was he getting hard too I wondered.

Sophies eyes had a new sparkle to them an her smile was enchanting...'is this ok?' I asked as I ran my finger along the length of her pussy.... 'oohhh yes' she whispered not leaving my gaze. so with that I ran my finger up to her now swollen, hard clit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Mmmmmm!

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

rubbing gently on Sophies button clearly wasn't enough for her as she leaned forward and whispered in my ear 'Finger me!', so with that, I pulled the crotch her costume away from her and pushed my middle two fingers into her. Sophie had to bite her lip to stifle another groan. she must be very turned on because the inside of her vagina was much hotter than the pool water around us. I started to rhythmically push my fingers in and out of her and it wasn't long before she had her had back, her eyes closed and was breathing heavier.. 'don't make it to obvious what we are up to' I whispered to her 'weve already had a warning' so Sophie opened her eyes and looked into mine again. this time though they were more than sparkling, she was lost in the moment and trying her best not to let the other swimmers and staff know that se was about to cum in the pool.. her pussy started to tighten around my fingers as Sophie let out a gentle sigh of relief and pleasure.. 'Your turn' she then said as she rubbed my cock through my shorts.

'MMMMMMM OK' I smiled as she ran her other hand up my leg and pulled my throbbing cock and balls out of one of the legs of my trunks. Finally this stranger had my dick in her hand, in a busy swimming pool and no one knew, well maybe one of the lifeguards did.. oh and another woman and possibly two other male swimmers, as they all kept giving us sly glances with knowing smiles.. I didn't mind thou.. in fact it was turning me on even more.

'mmmmmmmm' it was my turn to let out an involuntary moan as my foreskin was pulled back for the first time..

''shhh' sophie said with a wink

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it more please

Reply privately

By *tevelizCouple
over a year ago

northampton

keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it going just a bit longer lol. I'm nearly there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Grab a granny at the pool I go to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

I absolutely love this. Just read it all through again. I'm.all tingly.

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Sophie started to slowly, wank my cock.. and it felt great.. her grip on me was firm easing my foreskin back and forth under the water.. but I wanted more. How far could I push my luck. I moved back in close between her legs.. and to my surprise Sophie let go of my erection, put her hands over my shoulders and wrapped her legs round me again, pulling me in close..

I was very hard. My penis out of my shorts and pushed up against Sophie pushy. . Unfortunately though, her costume was covering it again. I reached under the water, put a hand between us and pulled the costume to one side again.. and with no protest from

Sophie. . Wow she was going to let me do this... I guided dock towards her . My helmet touched her hot pushy lips. Slowly

So as not to draw too much attention to us, I eased myself into Sophie. As I did.. she pulled me I with her legs. Gasping again.. God I had my entire length inside a new woman. And it felt amazing.. nice, tight and hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it. I used to have regular finger fuck play in my local pool as a younger man. This is bringing it flooding back

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Mmmmmmmm you made me wait to long for this update! Very horny.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmm, this is how I like it. Pushing the tip against her pussy with just a thin layer of costume or panties in between. Just easing back slightly and reaching down to push it/them to one side, and then being forced into her pussy as she wraps her legs tighter round me.

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Reply privately

By *indingDeemoMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Wow this story is amazing get me going so much.

And Sophie, wow your body is sexy a fuck. Glad your in the forum so can pit visual to the story

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Swimming is great exercise but the best is sexercise!!

Keep it going!

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

"Wow this story is amazing get me going so much.

And Sophie, wow your body is sexy a fuck. Glad your in the forum so can pit visual to the story "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this one please continue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story more please

Reply privately

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Fab story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hate reading a story and it is not finished especially when it is this good ??

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Loads more to come. As soo as i get a chance..

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

"Loads more to come. As soo as i get a chance.."

Missed the update yesterday

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

I pulled back slowly then, again i pushed my cock into sophies pussy. This time i felt her grip me with her inner muscles..my foreskin pulled back as my entire length entered her again..

'WHEEEE' Again we were pointed at by the lifegaurd for getting a bit to close to each other.. if only he knew how close we really were.... i was inside her.. my whole cock deep in her hot pussy..maybe he did know and that was why he was still watching us..

Sophie had her back against the wall.. i was between her legs.. but to make things less obvious, i held onto the wall behind herand leaned back. I was still able to slowly push myself in and out of her.. less obvious to everyone else in the pool... as i did, shophie, expertly squeezed me with her pussy .. it didnt thake long before i could feel my testicles tighten... mmmmm... i ws going to cum

Sophie could obviously tell..'go on.. spunk.in me! ' she said quietly... so i did.. 3 more thrusts and i let go.. emptying my balls into sophie.

As i pulled out, sophie wispered.. 'oooooo, im all horny now. follow me to the changing rooms'

I couldn't believe it. As sophie swam off to the shallow end, i followed her to the steps and oogled her bottom as she climbed out.. it was even sexier now, knowing what we'd just done and that she was only just warmed up..

As i followed her out of the water, i had to be subtle . As i hadnt lost my hardness

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Reply privately

over a year ago

good stuff

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *5DaveMan
over a year ago

loch lomond

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmm....the changing rooms. Now that sounds promising...... Or maybe they even have a sauna/steam room there...

More please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

I want to know what that life guard will do. Position of authority getting naughty? Mmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

As we walked out of the pool, inagain followed sophie. Watching her bottom bounce as she walked. Some of the other swimmers had stopped. They too watched us walk out.. a petite brunette looked over to me and gave me a naughty, knowing smile and a wink.. she knew what was going on.. i couldnt resist winking back... as we got towards the changing rooms., sophie grabbed me and pulled me into a big family changing room. And started to kiss me.. passionately.. mmmmm she was a good kisser and i was instantly rock hard again

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

Reply privately

over a year ago

indeed

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Sophie must have felt it pressing against her again, because she stopped kisding me, stepped back and took a good look.. 'i dont think theres a reall reason for you to keep those shorts on any more.. do you?' She said to me.. so with no need to ask me again. I pulled them off.. my cock stopd proud and hard..'wow, it looks even bigger than it felt..' ..

'Your turn..lets see your naked body sophie.. '

She pulled her lovely dark wet ginger hair nack over her shoulders,before taking each arm pot of her costume.. showing off her gorgeous freckled shoulders and a bit more chest.. slowly she pulled it down further untill, with a deliberate move, both her breasts came into view, in thier entirety.. wow they were brautiful. Big and round with very errect nipples and small areola.

Sophie continued to pull down her costume over her lovely belly, then down further Untill at last At last i got to see her pussy.. shaven smooth.. my cockup was twitching again.. Sophie sat down on the bench and opened her legs so I could see her engorged labia, and it was dripping with my cum...

'Lick me clean. Please'. She said to me . How could I say no

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow that was such an erotic story. Is there anymore to come? I wish that could have happened to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

"Sophie must have felt it pressing against her again, because she stopped kisding me, stepped back and took a good look.. 'i dont think theres a reall reason for you to keep those shorts on any more.. do you?' She said to me.. so with no need to ask me again. I pulled them off.. my cock stopd proud and hard..'wow, it looks even bigger than it felt..' ..

'Your turn..lets see your naked body sophie.. '

She pulled her lovely dark wet ginger hair nack over her shoulders,before taking each arm pot of her costume.. showing off her gorgeous freckled shoulders and a bit more chest.. slowly she pulled it down further untill, with a deliberate move, both her breasts came into view, in thier entirety.. wow they were brautiful. Big and round with very errect nipples and small areola.

Sophie continued to pull down her costume over her lovely belly, then down further Untill at last At last i got to see her pussy.. shaven smooth.. my cockup was twitching again.. Sophie sat down on the bench and opened her legs so I could see her engorged labia, and it was dripping with my cum...

'Lick me clean. Please'. She said to me . How could I say no"

Mmmmmmmmm. Keep going...

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Sophie sat there with her legs open.. i got on my knees and pushed my face into her pussy.. before i had a chance to start licking, my face was already warm and sticky from my own cum.. mixed whith hers..i pulled sophies legs apart a little more so i could get my tounge nicely into her soft pink lips..

My tounge stabbed at her bim hole a few times before i licked tbe tength of her hot crease, up to her clitty. She tasted so sweet untill i got a mouthfull of my own cum but the mix was lovely.

Sophies clit was engorged, swollen and almost pulsing..the tip of my tounge touched it.. making sophie yelp with pleasure.a few circles around it and then i gently sucked on her throbbing button.

'OOOOOH.. THATS LOVELY' she wasnt whispering now.. after all who could hear us in here.

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Reply privately

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

As i concerntrated on sophies hot fanny, she suddeny seemed a little distracted. I looked up at her and saw that she was looking towards the door.

'Shit, i forgot to lock the door' i thought.. and then noticed what sophie was looking at.. looking in at us was the lifeguard. He had a hand in his shorts.. rubbing himself. I bekoned him in and he didnt hessitate, though he did lock the door behind himself.. as he got closer to sophie i stopped licking and looked up. Sophie was grinning with pleasure and was clearly looking forward to having a second guy in the fun..

As I sat next to her, I slipped a couple of fingers into sophies sopping vagina.

Reply privately

over a year ago

lucky Sophie

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Yummmmmmmmy!

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Slowly fingering sophiez pussy i watched as the lifegard walked over.. still with his hand in his shorts, sophie reached up, pulled his hand out of his pants and fished his cock out.. he wasnt much bigger than me.. about a 7 inch cock, but he was cut and very girthy..

Taking his cock in her hand.. it ws already next to her face. after running her tounge up his shaft, 'Whats your name' she asked him..

'im john' was his reply

Hi John, I'm sophie' then sunk his fat dick into her mouth, sacking hard on it as she pulled her head back off..I finger Ed her a bit harder.. her breasts were starting to heave again as she tried to get a rhythm of sacking and breathing without gagging ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

horny girl

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Very!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Very!"

you have a great looking body

x

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

"Very!

you have a great looking body

x"

Thank you ??

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

between mouthfuls she said 'and this is graham.' then she concentrated on his cock some more, wanking her hand over his wet cock, right in front of my face, as I fingered her some more. what a view I was getting

I wanted some of this too, so I stood up and pushed my cock into Sophie's face as well. she took it in her spare hand and started to play with me too. wanking both our cocks simultaneously, she took johns cock out of her mouth, then staeted to suck mine. a few sucks and wanks, then back to johns, a few hard sucks on his fat cock then back to mine, constantly wanking both, slurping noisily on us both. we grabbed an ample boob each and groped her roughly, making her moan..

that was enough to push me over the edge again..and I started to spunk in sophies mouth, as I did she wanked john harder oh god im going to cum' he moaned, and with that he started to shoot jet after jet of spunk into he mouth and over her face.. there was clearly too much for her mouth, as a mix of mine and johns spunk dripped out of her mouth.

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

Reply privately

By *tu griffMan
over a year ago

bridgend

I'm a lifeguard, that's a great story.

Prob more difficult to do these days but definately does go on in the changing rooms, Iv seen a few but not been lucky myself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

"I'm a lifeguard, that's a great story.

Prob more difficult to do these days but definately does go on in the changing rooms, Iv seen a few but not been lucky myself. "

I had it offered when I was young and underage, obviously never did it, far too shy then. Although first 'willy' I touched was in a pool. Probably why this scenario turns me on so much.

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Offered by a life guard I mean.

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

No update today . Was looking forward to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No update today . Was looking forward to it "

me too

Reply privately

over a year ago

MORE PLEASE

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gotta be more to this

Reply privately

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Hope so.

B

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story! Can't wait for the next instalment!

Your a fabulous looking lady Sophie!!

Reply privately

By *endrix30Man
over a year ago

dudley

"No update today . Was looking forward to it "
You are a very sexy lady, what an amazing body. Would love to swim with you. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Aw thank you! I'm really nothing special, but I'm loving this attention.

Handlebar, where have you gone.

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

At that moment there was a knock at the door.

'excuse me, I think you left your goggles in the pool'

I went over to the door and opened it about half way. standing there was the little brunette lass who'd winked at me earlier. she had a lovely figure, shown off by the string bikini she was wearing.

'here you go' she said, passing them to me 'looks like you and your friend were having a good time in the pool' looking around me into the changing room, she spotted Sophie, with cum over her face and tits... 'looks like you still are. is it a private party or can I join in?'

I looked over to Sophie. 'the more the merrier' was her response, 'what's your name?'

'Lisa'. she walked into the room, first eyeing up Sophies body then at me. gave a sexy smile as she looked at my still hard cock. her grin got even bigger when she spotted John with a semi-on.. even though he wasn't erect, his cock was still girthy.

she turned back to look at Sophie 'whats that on your boobs' she asked, although im pretty sure she knew exactly what it was...

'Graham and John have just spunked over me'

'ooooo, I love cum, and your boobs look lovely covered in it. can I taste it?'

Sophie gave a nod, with a slightly shy, 'yeah, ok'

eagerly Lisa sat next to her and took Sophies left breast in he hand and with a gentle squeeze, brought it to her mouth and started to lick our cum off. occasionally giving a playful suck, she moved around to he erect nipple and took that in her mouth.

'mmmmmmmm, ooooo that's nice' Sophie moaned..

John and I stood and watched, both of us hard again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't stop

Reply privately

By *reddiebearMan
over a year ago

keighley

Fuck that made my cock hard

Reply privately

By *ames.jone2012Man
over a year ago

St Austell

Hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like it a lot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hard again!!! Thanks to Lisa.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

hot

Reply privately

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

I have to start going to the pool again

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

As she sucked on sophies nipple her hand moved down her body and down her leg. Sophie opened her legs as lisa ran her hand up her inside thigh and found her now soaking pussy. She started to gently rub sophoes clit as she moved to her right breast to lock the rest of johns cum off with a 'mmmmm'.

John was clearly enjoying the show as he had started to wank his fat cock. And i followed

. Playing with my errection. To my suprise john reaced across with his spare hand? Pushed mine off my cock and started to wank me on time with himself.. i was so horny that i didnt stop him and it was clear that sophie liked what she was seeing as she was watching us intently as her pussy and tits were getting attention from lisa..

Sophie let out a moan as lida plunged a couple of fingers into her pussy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

More

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

This is getting really hot now! Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow i like this more and more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing. Sort of stuff wet dreams are made of. Really want to go swimming now .... Reckon this story will get me in trouble mistaking a sexy swimsuit winking at me for chlorine in her eye!

Reply privately

By *HornyScotsUKCouple
over a year ago

dundee

"Mmmmmmmm you made me wait to long for this update! Very horny. "

Reply privately

By *igBanMan
over a year ago

kidlington

Note to self.go to te swimming pool

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing makes me wish I stuck as a lifeguard

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm good wholesome fun xxx keep going x

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

This made me cum again. Missing the updates though.

Mmmmmmm. Tingling.....

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Sophie was clearly enjoying the show. She couldnt take her eyes of our cocks..and john wanking both of them..lisa moved down sophies body. Kissing as she went untill her head was between her legs.kissing up sophies inside left thigh, then her right. Sophie opened her legs wider.

'Ooo theres cum in your pussy too' said lisa, looking up at sophie with her big hazel eyes.

'Yeah, graham came in me in the pool'

'Mmmm thats hot. I knew you were getting close.. but i didnt think he was fucking you' lisa replied as she buried her face into sophies cum filled, wet fanny..and started to noisily slurp on her juices.

'Let me watch you suck his cock john' sophie comanded. And without hesitation he squatted down and got his face down to my swollen dick, While still stroking his own cock. he pulled my foreskin back slowly and deliberately, exposing my swollen deep red helmet, then after a few slow licks he put his mouth around it and expertly sucked me deep into his mouth... he'd done this before.

Sophy moaned again

Reply privately

over a year ago

happy to see that it continues

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Keep going...more needed tonight! X

Reply privately

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

well hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are really enjoying reading this thread, hope there is more to come

Reply privately

over a year ago

More

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

God it felt good.. john really knew how to suck cock.. with each pull on my dick he sucked hard on my helmet.. as he wanked me he sucked in rhythm.

Sophie stared with a grin on her face.. lisa was buried deep between her legs.. making sophie moan with pleasure. Her breathing getting heavier as lisa licked.. then her hand ran back up her leg and she plunged her fingers into her.. with ease.. and a 'squelch'

'oh FUCK' was all sophie could muster as lisa replied with .. 'MMMMM'

'Is she cumming again' i managed to ask.. i say managed, as johns oral skills had me close too..

' yeah.. she .. is..' came lisas muffled reply.

'OHHHHH YES!'sophie came.

'My turn' lisa said as she stood up

With her back to us she took her swimming costume off.. revealing her all over tanned body. Her lovely petite, round bottom. Sophie must have had an even better view of what i expected to be big,dark, areoala and nipples.

Lisa stood up onto the bench sophie was sitting on and pushed her crotch into her face..

That was too much for me .. and i started to cum in johns mouth.. he clamped his lips around my helmet and sucked.. i came more.. he sucked more ... and i emptied my balls again, into his mouth

Reply privately

over a year ago

So horny now I've read this ....

again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

lucky twat lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Mmmmmmm.Lisa sounds perfect! Big brown eyes?

Reply privately

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

One of the best I have read on here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"One of the best I have read on here! "

Awesome story so far !

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

John took my cock out of his mouth .. but he was still hard. Playing with himself as he watched sophie munching on lisas pussy.. sophies legs were wide open and she was very wet, glistening.. i couldnt resist going back down on her.. as i did she let out another muffled moan in time with lisa.. the girls were clearly enjoying each other.

I was on my knees when i felt johns hand on my bum... a finger probing my anus.. 'mmmmmm' that felt good. I pushed my bum in the air and felt his finger investegate me further. Suddueny he pushed a finger right into me .. 'ooo god' i exclaimed .. then 'WOW' as he opened me up with 2, then 3 fingers.

'Do you think you can take my cock' john asked

'I hope so.' I managed to say, between my moans and my face full of pussy.

'Ooo lets watch" i heard from lisa as she stepped off sophies face and sat along side her to get a good view of me suckinhg her clit as john started to tease my bum with his fat cock

Reply privately

By *asRedMan
over a year ago

Rochdale ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Horny yet again ... mmmmm

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

At first i wasnt sure, john seemed to be pushing me too far open but just as i started to reach the limit of what i could take, i felt his helmet slip into my arse.. slowly he pushed in deeper. It felt good, he was stretching me a bit, but nothing I couldn't handle. He slowly pulled back untill I felt my anus stretch a bit more as it popped out of me.. then he pushed back into me.. easier this time and harder, pushing my face into sophies pussy.. then again.. and again. He pushed his fat member deep without pulling out of me, making all 3 of us moan in pleasure

'WOW' exclaimed Lisa 'I've never seen guys fucking in real life before, this is great'

i could hear how wet she was as she fingered herself

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot story _andlebar...

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow i want in

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Reply privately

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Soooooo horny!

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

As johns rhythm picked up...he started to push into me harder..stretching me a bit more with each thrust...Occasionally making me yelp or swear under my breath

'Hello john'...it whas his staff radio..but he ignored it.. he was far to distracted, pounding me. Watching sophie with her eyes closed and biting her lip as my face was pushed into her pussy with each thrust.

'John, where are you mate'

Lisa picked up the radio .'im sorry johns a bit busy at the moment' she said with a giggle.

'who is this?'

'Lisa, who are you? '

'Im alan, Is john there?'

'He is, but hes a little ...distracted.. at the moment..' all the time she was talking over the radio, lisas fingers never left her clit 'were in the third cubicle on the left as you leave the pool, why not come and join us... ' agian with a giggle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

A knock at the cubicle door.. lisa took her fingers out of her sopping pussy and went to open the door.. 'you must be alan' she said woth a smile.. 'come in'

He was about six foot, Black and muscular.. when he saw us all he smiled and said'up to your old tricks is see john' all the time he kept pushing his cock in and out of me..

Lisa could see the bulge forming in alans shorts .. she reaced down and groped him through them.."so its true what they say about you black lads then..hes big sophie"

Sophie opened her eyes and looked over as lisa pulled his shorts down, revealing a big fat black dick.. it must have been at I east 8 inches.. maybe 9

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

Oooh...i like where this is going! Mmmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Steamy ! Loving it.

Reply privately

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

I'm late coming to this story....

Reply privately

By *ancyDrewWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hot. More, please!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is one of the best stories I have read. Keep it coming.

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

WOW was al Sophie could say as I tasted her starting to cum .. seeing this big black dick was pushing her over the edge.. with a few more licks of her clit, she let out a groan of pleasure.. this was enough to push john over the edge too, and as he pushed himself as deep he could, forcing my face hard into Sophie's soaking pussy, they both came at the same time, filing my face, mouth and bum with cum, all at the same time..

Lisa was sitting on the floor, still playing with herself, as she slowly wanked Alan's huge black dick..

john pulled out of m with a loud 'slurp', I could feel his cum drip out of me, s I say back against the wall with a hard cock and wet arse..

Sophie clearly wanted more, she was insatiable... she got down on all fours and burred her face in Lisa's sopping pussy.

'oh god' was Lisa's moan..

john and I sat back, slowly playing with ourselves. I think we both knew what was coming next..

Alan moved behind Sophie, her ample bum, pushed up in the air... he pushed a finger, then two into her bum hole.. then three.. it must have been a tight fit , because she let out a sudden 'aurgh'' with that Alan, pushed his big, black cock into her wet fanny, deep .. and hard.. 'OOOOH' then again.... 'SHIT@ was all Sophie could muster, as it was now her turn to have her face pushed into a swollen, wet, pulsating, pussy....

Alan's cock was glistening with Sophie's sticky juices, as he continued to finger her bum...

he pulled his length out, and spat a big dollop of saliva on his fingers , lubing Sophie's tightest hole a little more, ready to take his fat cock..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

What a very lucky girl I am! Keep going.....mmmmmm...

Reply privately

over a year ago

keep it coming.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it coming!!!

More of this and I know I will be.

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think I should take up swimming (h)

Reply privately

By *llebWoman
over a year ago

Poulton Le Fylde

Dear god , this is horny as !!!........never going to happen at my pool, there's no communal changing rooms, and never any hung black guys either.

Reply privately

over a year ago

wish there were women like this when i go swimming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow more plz

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

he sized his cock up against sophies tight bum.. slwly he pushed his swollen helmet against her anus.. then he suddenly thrust into her. making her yelp.. then he stopped.. hed only got his cock end into her as he puled it back out. then again he pushed his cock end into her with another yelp.. then a third time. but this time he pushed harder and deeper.. maybe a third of his big, fat cock entered her...

Sophie let out a muffled moan.. her face now buried in lisas cunt..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *ansfield lassWoman
over a year ago

mansfield

just found this story, keep it cuming pls

Reply privately

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

Lovin this story

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

I wondered how much more she could take.. i soon found out.. he sunk his entire length into sophie with a hard thrust...

'ARGGGHHH' sophie yelped.. but her face showed as much pleasure as pain, before it was pushed into lisas pussy again.

Lisa wrapped her legs over sophie. Crossing them so she could hold her face just where she wanted it as alan withdrew his cock, with a "slurp" he pulled right out of her.. tben forced his way back into her.. another yelp .

Alan started to find his rhythm as he pulled back, then thrust back into her tight hole.. but now he wasnt pulling right out of her.. just thrusting back and forth.. sophie leat out a squeel with each of his thrusts. And lisa was staring to moan with pleasure as she was licked and sicked by sophie between her 'ooooo' s

Reply privately

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Still great reading

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just found this Great story

Keep it cumming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this story xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmm this is brilliant Xxx

Reply privately

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

John and i were hard again and had both started to wank ourselves.. watching sophie with her head between lisas legs as she took a hard pounding from alan and his huge fat cock..

It was a hell of a show.. and it was getting noisy.. sophie was yelping and moaning with a mix of pain and pleasure.. lisa was moaning and squirming in extacy and alan had started to grunt with each push into sophies bum..

' oh god, im going to squirt' lisa groaned' as she pulled herself back from sophies face and started to rub her clit franticaly..

Still playing with our cocks john and i stood up and got closer to get a better viewpoint as alans thruststing got slower but a lot more deiberate.. and his grunting got louder..

Lisa let out a squeal as her pussy tightened up then relaxed then tightened, and she let go, squirting a jet of pussy juices all over sophies face. Sophie opened her mouth as a second, then third jet shot out of lisas pulsating fanny... with that, alan pulled out of her and without any need to touch himself, shot a jet of thick cum up her back.. then a second.. this time into her hair... then a third even harder, reaching lisas tits..

Then it was our turn.. John first.. squirting cum over both girls.. then me.. then John again.. then me.. pumping jet after jet of hot spunk over them both ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/16 11:49:11]

Reply privately