Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hots for freinds wife / husband

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anybody secretly have the hots for a mates wife / husband but cant say that they want sex with them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ave Smith1982Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Went to send you a private message but males are blocked. Got a good story about mate's wife but was going to send you it privately.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have a thing for my mates wife she is flirty but won't go on from theme flirts.

I have another friend who's wife i can't stand tried it on with me when I in blocked her sink when he was working away . Too good a mate to try it on with

By *ave Smith1982Man
over a year ago

Ayr

They went to Australia for three weeks & left me a key to their house to keep an eye on things.

The wife is hot, brunette, size 10/12, 34D tits. I had always fancied her & loved the odd glimpse down her top or seeing her knickers peek out the top of her jeans when she bent over.

As soon as I knew they were at the airport then I made my way round & was straight up to their bedroom.

I had wanked myself silly imagining what underwear she wore, what colours, style etc.

Here I was stood in her bedroom, alone & with her knicker drawer & dirty washing basket right in front of my eyes.......

over a year ago

"I have a thing for my mates wife she is flirty but won't go on from theme flirts.

I have another friend who's wife i can't stand tried it on with me when I in blocked her sink when he was working away . Too good a mate to try it on with"

I have mate who's wife is so sexy I wank every night thinking of her good one guys carry on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We've had fun with a few of Lou's mates, our FFM 3some's have been with mates.

over a year ago

"We've had fun with a few of Lou's mates, our FFM 3some's have been with mates. "

Sounds horny

Post new Message to Thread