Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

sexy meet in the pub

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I had a very sexy meet last week.

I met a couple in a bar. He was tall and dark, she was also tall and dark wearing a short skirt and white shirt. This was an arranged meet. It was busy at the bar and I had managed to get the drinks in and we sat at a table together. It was one of those small round tables. We all knew why we were here! She sat next to me and her hubby drank his beer. Things didn't take long. She put her hand under the table and on top of my leg over my jeans. She asked me to go the same. Her skirt was very short and I immediately felt her pants and noticed that they were damp. She asked me if I liked what I felt and I said I did as I stroked her with my little finger with the rest of my hand on the top of her leg. She now felt the outline of my now huge cock in my jeans her other hand stoking the base of my back. She pulled the soft shirt I was wearing lose from my jeans at the back and with her fingertips felt the back of my back. It was very sensual and I was very excited as to what may happen. To my surprise she suddenly stood up. She said she won't be long. I chatted to hubby and then she returned sitting as before. She held my hand placing it again under the table. She liked to direct me. This time I discovered she had removed her pants. Her pussy was soaking and my fingers gently pulled her lips apart as i then teased her with one finger. The bar was still very busy and hubby watched over us. She closed her eyes as i continued to tease her pussy. My cock was almost busting out of my tight jeans and her finger slowly when up and down the outline of the long shaft thought my jeans. She told me that she had felt some pre cum and i looked down and saw a wet patch on my jeans where the tip of my cock was. She was very excited and her pussy was dripping. She kissed me and said we needed to go but I could come to. Her hubby got his keys out and she squeezed my cock and stood up and asked me if i was ready to go with them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

Mmmmm very nice

over a year ago

We got back to there house. We ended up in the bedroom and she sat on the edge of the bed. She asked me if I’ve been sucked by another man. I told her I had although it was a while ago. She started to shuffle her bottom backwards making space and told me to sit in front of her with my back to her so were facing the same way on the edge of the bed. She was stoking my back feeling my body with her fingertips through my shirt and then the front feeling my now hard nipples. Hubby got on his knees in front of me as she started to undo the buttons of my jeans. My cock sprang out now unleashed and she took it in her hands and pulled back the foreskin. It felt wonderful as she touched the hard tip with her fingertips. She told hubby to suck it while she held it.

over a year ago

Mmm

over a year ago

Then what lol

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Aah u can't stop there I'm so horny reading that cum on please .

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Love this had this happen to me also

By *afmanMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Keep it going please

over a year ago

He kissed the tip and I felt her fingers and his mouth on my cock at the same time. I was so horny and my cock was huge. He sucked it for quite a few minutes and I was on the verge of cumming in his mouth. She felt my cock as it twitched and could tell I was close. She told hubby to stop. She moved away and I lay down flat on the bed. My wet cock sticking out of my jeans. She came behind him and moved her hands round to his front and started to wank his hard cock. I lay waiting for it. She wanked him dry and he squirt out all over my cock, jeans and shirt. He was a heavy cummer. It made a mess all over me. She moved him out of the way and told me to get those jeans down as she hadn't finished with me yet. I started to undo the top button of jeans and then the buttons of my shirt through the cum.

over a year ago

She pulled my jeans down half way and kicked up and cum then started to suck me with his cum in her mouth before pulling my jeans off all the way. I had no pants on and just my cum soaked shirt but I was now ready for her. She told me to turn over on my tummy!

over a year ago

She pulled my jeans down half way and licked up his cum then started to suck me with his cum in her mouth before pulling my jeans off all the way. I had no pants on and just my cum soaked shirt but I was now ready for her. She told me to turn over on my tummy!

Post new Message to Thread