Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

3 sum horny fun (MFF)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were lead into a private area of the club by a woman who had befriended us previously; a lot of eyes were following us. The woman told me to get naked and I stripped slowly, nervous at first and then sat down. I did as asked and she took Jen's (J) hand and then put her arms around her, taking J’s breasts in her hands and gently squeezing them, slowly whispering in her ear that she fancied us both and did J want to put on a show for me....

J was clearly very aroused by the woman’s touch and had a look of pure lust on her face. "Yes, But I've never done anything like this before; It's David's (D) fantasy to be here." J said with a naughty smile ...J’s knees looked weak as she pressed herself backward against the woman, grinding her ass against the woman’s body. The woman nuzzled J’s neck, planting long soft kisses on J’s neck as the woman’s hands roamed across J’s body. "we'll drive D wild as he watches us." The woman said softly...

The woman proceeded to slowly take off J’s clothes, my dick sprang to attention, hard. I was already becoming aroused at the sight of my lover being with a woman. The look on J’s face was wonderful and erotic, enjoying what was happening to her, J’s eyes rolled up and she began to moan.

When J was completely naked, the woman asked her to lie down on the bed. The woman wasted no time at all getting naked herself and joined J on the bed. But on all fours, she hovered above J and began to kiss her. J moaned with pleasure and put her arms around the woman’s neck and pulled her close so that J could return the kiss. It was a tangle of mouths and tongues, interrupted by loud moans from the both of these very sexy ladies as they explored each other’s bodies. Bending down the woman began to suck on J’s now very pert , erect nipples, which were hard and at attention.

J held the woman’s head there for a long time, begging her to suck harder and use her teeth to nibble lightly on J’s nipples. J’s hips were thrusting up and down, a sign that J was really getting aroused by this attention she was getting. After giving J’s nipples a nice tongue lashing, The woman worked her way down J’s lovely smooth body, leaving a trail of wet kisses in her wake on J’s body.

As the woman reached J’s pussy, she spread J’s legs apart and placed one of the pillows under J’s ass, raising J’s damp pussy higher for easier access. The woman kissed the insides of J’s thighs, bringing moans and sighs from my love. J’s head moved from side to side as she began to lose control, the sensations becoming almost too much to bare. The woman continued to tease J, outlining J’s pussy lips with her mouth and tongue, but not actually touching J’s cunt.

My cock was rock hard from watching this wonderful display, I was so turned on and some pre-cum appeared from my tip. It took a lot of discipline on my part to keep from stroking it to orgasm, but I wanted to save myself for what would come later.

Finally, the woman reached out with her tongue and made contact with J’s moist pussy. J let out a loud moan and pulled the woman’s head closer to J’s wet pussy. J’s moans grew louder...making the woman engulfed your sweet wet pussy with her mouth, spreading J’s pussy lips apart and tasting J’s wetness. The woman quickly found J’s clit and began to roll it around her mouth, and at the same time, the woman inserted two fingers into J’s pussy. I listened and watch J scream in delight. "Make me cum!" was all I heard J shout….

The Woman ate J greedily, making loud slurping noises as she drove J wild with ecstasy. The woman pulled her face away for a moment, revealing a face which was covered in J’s pussy juices. The woman quickly moved up and gave J a deep long kiss, allowing J to taste herself on another woman's lips. J licked up the juice on the woman’s face, as J did she allowed her hands to drift downward to feel the woman's pussy and begin to caress it.

The Woman moaned as J probed her pussy with J’s fingers. She broke

the kiss and returned back to J’s pussy with a vengeance, licking and sucking on J’s clit with an urgent desire to see J cum again, Suddenly, J began to hump the woman’s face as the first wave of orgasm swept through J . J’s juices began to flow out, soaking the woman as she continued to eat J. J gave a cry signalling that she was cumming and J began bucking her hips uncontrollably, as the waves of pleasure took J over the top again and again. J’s squirting covers the woman's face and left a rather large wet spot in the centre of the bed as her cum juices flowed out. The woman had not finished... she looked up and saw me, she walked over to me and took my cock into her mouth and began to slowly suck me. mmmmmm she was good, applying just the right amount of suction and licking to make me rock-hard in a matter of minutes. She stroked my shaft as she sucked, giving me the wildest sensations. J watched, took it in and was off to the side, licking your lips wickedly. I motioned J over and both J and the woman knelt below me and took turns giving my cock a good tongue sucking, alternating between my cock and balls... This continued for as long as I could stand it. You both broke and now kissed each other and the woman pushed J’s head downward toward the woman’s wet pussy. The woman's legs were spread wide, revealing a completely bald pussy. J was on all fours now as J prepared to lick the woman’s pussy. J, hesitated at first, then went in with a vengeance. J licked and sucked the woman’s pussy lips for a long time, driving the woman wild with anticipated pleasure. Finally J’s tongue broke through and went deep into her smooth cunt. J made short work of the woman’s wet cunt, I positioned myself behind J, my cock rocked hard with desire for her and entered J in one smooth thrust. J let out a moan as J’s own pussy was filled with my hard cock, spit roasting J… J wasted no time meeting my thrusts with those of J’s own and at the same time J returned to her pussy licking duties. I continued to tease and thrust back and forth into J’s lush wet pussy. I was now pounding J’s pussy with hard, forceful strokes. J in return thrust her arse and pussy back hard on to my cock in an effort to get more of what I was giving her, J was in heaven , especially with the woman bucking her hips upward, trying to keep up with J’s frantic eating of the woman’s pussy. It was pure lust, with our bodies enjoying the attention, especially J’s being spit roasted....

The woman let out a load moan and came first, her pussy heaving with spasms which nearly hit J like a punch. The woman began to squirt cum right in J’s face, but J kept on with her mouth and tongue, sucking hard on the woman’s clit….....J’s mouth came off the woman’s pussy momentarily. The woman mouth was wide open, panting and moaning at the pleasure which wracked her entire body that J had given her....J gasp as she came next, J’s orgasm made her drive her face back deeper into the woman’s pussy. I heard J moan right into the woman’s pussy. J’s pussy was taking all I could give her. J’s moans became screams of joy as J’s orgasm continued, J’s hips banging back at my cock. Finally J dropped onto the woman’s stomach and away from my cock as the pleasure turned into exhaustion. I was on my knees at the foot of the bed, my erection still at attention as I had not cum yet. The woman saw that I was still hard and came to me, and started sucking me again with even more intensity than she showed me before. She gobbled my cock, using her tongue, her teeth and her hands in an effort to make me cum. J was so turned on by the sight of another woman sucking me. Recovering, J quickly joined her, turned on by what the woman was doing to me, as she licked and bathed my balls with her mouth and tongue. End of part 1…… . We hope you like xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

mmmm very sexy x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love this

By *frrider_ukMan
over a year ago

Hanleyish