Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

random bar meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Recently she's said she quite likes the idea of us going into a bar maybe 3 to 4 minutes apart and sittin/standing within eye contact.

When someone she likes approaches her the sign to say it could go further is her hand on his knee...by now my hearts beating like mad...

They leave an as she walks out the door she turns to me and smiles.

I have to wait in the bar and to excite/tease me she sends me a 30 second video of her suckin his cock...I have to imagine the rest...

Until I get back to the hotel where she teases me as she tells me in detail what went on until she wants me to be the 2nd that night to enter her and fuck her

Anyone done anything similar??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

Plenty of bars in Blackpool that I have done similar in... PM me...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Recently she's said she quite likes the idea of us going into a bar maybe 3 to 4 minutes apart and sittin/standing within eye contact.

When someone she likes approaches her the sign to say it could go further is her hand on his knee...by now my hearts beating like mad...

They leave an as she walks out the door she turns to me and smiles.

I have to wait in the bar and to excite/tease me she sends me a 30 second video of her suckin his cock...I have to imagine the rest...

Until I get back to the hotel where she teases me as she tells me in detail what went on until she wants me to be the 2nd that night to enter her and fuck her

Anyone done anything similar??"

Or maybe she wants you to be the 3rd One of my ( Parker's ) fantasies

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Or maybe she wants you to be the 3rd One of my ( Parker's ) fantasies "
tell us more...

Post new Message to Thread