Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sexy survey at my door

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last week a woman called to my door doing a survey. I was home alone and I invited her in. We sat at the kitchen table and I made her tea. I really wanted to suggest going upstairs but bottled it. Thinking not everyone is like I am on here. Really regretted not asking though. Anyone ever have a similar situation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

[Removed by poster at 03/01/16 20:59:25]

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

Nice, this has reminded me of similar back in the early 90's when i was 21/22. Older lady came to the door, looked pretty fit in one of those dress suits and nylons of some sort (can't confirm stockings or tights) but great legs. I was only in my dressing gown, and almost ashamed to admit it was one of those kimono satin things with a dragon , I did exactly the same and answered all the questions without, i think, taking my eyes off her legs....christ knows what she thought when she left

By *xywelshguyMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

Have had similar experience. Girl knocked the door asking for donations for RSPCA. She was about 19, short slim brunette and she was wearing black tights (which had some ladders) and a skirt with jacket. I had just woken up so was only wearing my footy shorts and a t shirt. It was raining pretty bad so invited her in. She sat on the bottom stair as she filled in her questionnaire and we chatted about all sorts. she noticed my semi hard cock which was now pushing against my shorts and kept glancing at it as we spoke. She looked gorgeous with her hair all wet and her zip was open enough for me to see her amazing clevage. Then I just came out with it and asked if she would like to come upstairs with me for a little fun. She didn't seem all that shocked but reached out and started rubbing my cock through my shorts and I thought I'd hit the jackpot but then explained she couldn't because her friend was in the street and would be wondering where she got to. So when she was ready to leave I asked her for a kiss goodbye and she lent In and gave me the best snog I've ever had whilst squeezing my now rock hard cock then left. The whole experience was so sexy and I will never forget it!

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

U lucky sod lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do surveys for my job and regularly have the door opened to someone nearly naked, not always gorgeous women!??

Sometimes it is ?? and they can be flirty but leading from that is risky, if there was a clear way to be sure I'd be grateful.

over a year ago

not a survey guy but one of those who sell cleaning products, he was only 18 and soaking wet when he rung the bell. Well what could I do but invite him in and make him tea lol very fit guy once I,d got him showered and cleaned up, saw him on and off for a few weeks, he brightened up my day that's for sure

By *hitevanman812Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

Bit of a minefield this, I knew a chap who went door to door for an electric company, a lady at one house asked him for sex on the stairs, ( she was married but had some mental health issues), he tried to oblige but couldn't get it up . He left she was annoyed and told her husband he had raped her. He was arrested, she eventually admitted she had consented, but by then he had lost his job, lost his wife and home and all for a couple of minutes of heavy breathing.

Just remember, you have a lot to loose if you misread the situation!!

over a year ago

Great advice ????????

over a year ago

Work as a delivery driver for a car parts company had a delivery to a home address the other day wife answered in nxt to nothing parts obv for husband but supposed to go to his wotk address got in vited in but froze cus of work and risk of loosing job bit gutted i didnt yhough

By *xywelshguyMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

Yeup there's a very fine line

over a year ago

Sat this morning working talking to a gorgeous blonde of 28 and asked her about photography family, holidays weddings etc. She looked straight at me and said ' not me, but I've modelled for Thomas (her boyfriend) ' with a long paused around modelled.

It's me at work and I bottled the chance to ask what that meant exactly.

Post new Message to Thread