Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Mrs 6 guys and a clean up girl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Most of swinging experience and all at home or hotel have been MFF which have been great. But Maddison keep saying she would love to be the centre on attention and have 5 or 6 cocks at once. So im going to organise this in the near future but we would want a female clean up girl who love cum, and her job would be to clean it all over Maddison and keep me entertained whilst Maddison enjoys her gang bang.

Just wondering if any of you have done this before.

Finding the guys wont be the problem just wondering how many ladies out there would do the cleaning up x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Most of swinging experience and all at home or hotel have been MFF which have been great. But Maddison keep saying she would love to be the centre on attention and have 5 or 6 cocks at once. So im going to organise this in the near future but we would want a female clean up girl who love cum, and her job would be to clean it all over Maddison and keep me entertained whilst Maddison enjoys her gang bang.

Just wondering if any of you have done this before.

Finding the guys wont be the problem just wondering how many ladies out there would do the cleaning up x

"

Sure you will have a queue x

By *teve4urpleasureMan
over a year ago

london

Unless you know the guys. Invite 3 times as many as you need. I was part of 2 GB groups for quite a while. It's a fantasy for a lot of people and the reality is scarey so many back out at the last minute. It's not an easy thing to do that f your not used to it

Post new Message to Thread