Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Changing room romp.

By *ilhav OP   Man
over a year ago

milford haven

So I'm in town doing some shopping looking for a pair of jeans. It's a warm day middle of summer.

I see you in a couple of different shops looking for stuff to. Your wearing a skirt, tights and white blouse. As its warm you have a couple of buttons undone and are showing a black bra strap. As we pass each other in a shop you notice I'm staring right at your tits that look amazing you smile at me and a go to another couple of shops.

I eventually find a pair of jeans I like and go to find the dressing rooms. There is a little queue for them so just wait. As I'm looking around I notice you are also waiting to try somethings on.

You look so hot and my cock gets hard thinking about what underwear you have on. Must be the weather. Sun makes me so fucking horny.

I eventually get a changing room and start to take my jeans that I'm wearing off. I unbutton them and take off my shoes. My cocks still hard and I have a little play with it rubbing it gently.

Next thing I know is the curtain is opening and a voice asks can they join me. I'm a little embarrassed as you just caught me we my cock in my hand.

Of course I don't say no and in you come. Your trying on under wear which looks so sexy and hot. You say nothing as you unbutton your blouse and take your bra off. I'm speechless just staring.

My cock grows harder by now your bra is on the floor tits just there in front of me. Fuck this. I push you against the wall And kiss you. One hand squeezing your tit and the other unzipping the back of the skirt

The skirt falls to your ankles and to my liking they weren't tights but stockings. With matching black lace knickers. My hand runs up your leg and rubs your moist pussy.

You have taken my cock in your hand and are rubbing softly but firmly. As my fingers slip inside you, you moan but then remember where you are. We kiss to keep the noise down.

All of a sudden you drop to your knees and replace your mouth with your hand. Taking my cock in your mouth and rub my balls with your hand. It's fucking lush.

As you suck and rub I'm thrusting myself I to your mouth. I pull you back up and get you to sit on the bench that's in the changing room. I kneel down soread your legs and lick your clit whilst my fingers massage your pussy. As my fingers rub and slide on and out of you whilst I'm licking your groaning as your cum dribbles down my chin. You taste so fucking good.

Knowing we are about to get found soon we know we have to get the fuck out. I stand you up. Bend you over slightly after giving your arse a light spank I ram my cock hard into your pussy.

You push back against me as I'm thrusting into you. You moan and cum again I feel your cum over my cock and just pull out just before cumming. You turn around drop back to your knees and suck the life out of my cock taking my load down your throat.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread