Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lodging with Maria true story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After my divorce some 6 yrs ago I was left with a quite large credit card bill and nowhere to live, so I stayed in my car for a few months until I managed to save enough money to find a shared place where the rent included the utility bills, I looked on a house sharing site and contacted a lady called Maria who was originally from Portsmouth she had moved to be near her work on Teesside and live in a village on the outskirts of Darlington , Maria asked if I could call to meet her and for me to look at the house where she was living see the room that was available and have a chat, I said I

would meet her the next afternoon after I had finished work at 2 pm so asked if 2 30 would be OK and this I did, I arrived at the house and she was looking out of the window it was an upstairs flat share and she becomes me over from the car parking area and met me at the door and invited me in, I followed her up the stairs and straight away noticed that she was about size 16 to 18 but did have quite a nice bum, she showed me the flat and the room where I would be staying sharing the kitchen etc, talked about rent and telling me her routine ,about her job, general stuff and she asked about my situation etc, I agreed to move in straight away, next day I went after work once again with the little stuff I had and took it to the flat where upon she gave me the key so I could come and go as I pleased as she was off work but was due to start back again the following day, the first day I went to the flat after finishing at 2 pm she was due to finish at 6 pm so I told her I would make a spaghetti Bol for her and myself and would wait until she got home so we could eat together and in doing so get the know the kitchen, that night we had our meal I washed the plates and pans and sat with Maria her on her laptop me just watching some tv , I had to be up for work next morning at 5 am to start work for 6 am so after about an hour watching tv and the fact I had been sleeping in my car for weeks made a b line for the first nights sleep in a proper bed, I went to my bedroom closed the door and got into bed, her bedroom was at the other end of a short landing the door to the living room was between the two and opposite the living room door was the bathroom door, that night I slept like a log waking up to switch off the alarm on my phone at 5am as soon as I could not to wake Mariea , cup of coffee and off to work as quietly as I could, same thing happened for the next few nights but all the time getting to know Maria more and more, one night I went to bed after being there for a little over a week and was woken up by a buzzing noise what I thought was coming from the bathroom next room along the landing so thought nothing of it as Mariea would be cleaning her teeth with a mechanical toothbrush a sonic one so took no notice tried to drift back off to sleep, then I heard as if someone was in pain gasping straining to put up with what ever was happening, then crying ,shouting, but the sound was low, at first I thought Maria was crying so I got up on the pretext of going to the toilet to see what was going on, To be continued

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds interesting looking forward to more

over a year ago

"After my divorce some 6 yrs ago I was left with a quite large credit card bill and nowhere to live, so I stayed in my car for a few months until I managed to save enough money to find a shared place where the rent included the utility bills, I looked on a house sharing site and contacted a lady called Maria who was originally from Portsmouth she had moved to be near her work on Teesside and live in a village on the outskirts of Darlington , Maria asked if I could call to meet her and for me to look at the house where she was living see the room that was available and have a chat, I said I

would meet her the next afternoon after I had finished work at 2 pm so asked if 2 30 would be OK and this I did, I arrived at the house and she was looking out of the window it was an upstairs flat share and she becomes me over from the car parking area and met me at the door and invited me in, I followed her up the stairs and straight away noticed that she was about size 16 to 18 but did have quite a nice bum, she showed me the flat and the room where I would be staying sharing the kitchen etc, talked about rent and telling me her routine ,about her job, general stuff and she asked about my situation etc, I agreed to move in straight away, next day I went after work once again with the little stuff I had and took it to the flat where upon she gave me the key so I could come and go as I pleased as she was off work but was due to start back again the following day, the first day I went to the flat after finishing at 2 pm she was due to finish at 6 pm so I told her I would make a spaghetti Bol for her and myself and would wait until she got home so we could eat together and in doing so get the know the kitchen, that night we had our meal I washed the plates and pans and sat with Maria her on her laptop me just watching some tv , I had to be up for work next morning at 5 am to start work for 6 am so after about an hour watching tv and the fact I had been sleeping in my car for weeks made a b line for the first nights sleep in a proper bed, I went to my bedroom closed the door and got into bed, her bedroom was at the other end of a short landing the door to the living room was between the two and opposite the living room door was the bathroom door, that night I slept like a log waking up to switch off the alarm on my phone at 5am as soon as I could not to wake Mariea , cup of coffee and off to work as quietly as I could, same thing happened for the next few nights but all the time getting to know Maria more and more, one night I went to bed after being there for a little over a week and was woken up by a buzzing noise what I thought was coming from the bathroom next room along the landing so thought nothing of it as Mariea would be cleaning her teeth with a mechanical toothbrush a sonic one so took no notice tried to drift back off to sleep, then I heard as if someone was in pain gasping straining to put up with what ever was happening, then crying ,shouting, but the sound was low, at first I thought Maria was crying so I got up on the pretext of going to the toilet to see what was going on, To be continued "

over a year ago

Great more plz

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

More plz

over a year ago

More pls

over a year ago

Good one, more please.

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *andy andy69Man
over a year ago

worksop ish

[Removed by poster at 02/01/16 22:26:02]

over a year ago

Interesting.

over a year ago

"Interesting. "

over a year ago

"Interesting. "

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Very interesting

By *igBanMan
over a year ago

kidlington

More please

By *andy andy69Man
over a year ago

worksop ish

all sounds fun ......

over a year ago

Hmmmmm naughty.

over a year ago

"Hmmmmm naughty. "

By *innie33Man
over a year ago

ennis

over a year ago

talk about a tease...

over a year ago

It's good start...

By *rendababeTV/TS
over a year ago

richmond

so what did you see to then m sounds sexy to xxxxxxxx

over a year ago

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

Waiting for the next part

over a year ago

Hoping there is more to come

over a year ago

Go on please continue

over a year ago

"Go on please continue "

Marie could be in trouble and need our help

By *ebedee2001Man
over a year ago

lowestoft/beccles

Obviously we was only shaving her legs!

over a year ago

Intrigued

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Any more ????

over a year ago

And they all lived happy ever after

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Bump....

over a year ago

Good start.

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

The batteries must have gone flat by this time!

By *eaky99Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

What happend next

Post new Message to Thread