Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The walk......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Part 1 ,sorry its not the best but hope some one enjoys it.Part 2 to follow as soon as I can.

Pulling up into the quiet carpark you turn and grin."right skirt off we are going for a little walk".

I manage a shy smile as I pull my skirt off and undo my coat a little.You reach over and slip your hand inside my coat."mmmm love your boobs ",your other hand slides up my legs your pleased I've done what you asked.black tights no knickers."I'm going to rip them off you soon" you smile that naughty smile of yours."right come on"

The carparks quiet and I cant see anyone about as I slip my legs out the car but I'm feeling nervous I'm not sure how much my coat covers.You come round my side of the car and help me to my feet,pulling me in for a kiss one hand wrapped in my hair the other on my back holding me close." oh and after our walk we can go into the pub for a drink" you whisper.

"what dressed like this" my voice trembling ."yes like that you will be fine no one will notice "

We start to walk down a little side road along side the caravan park ,its dark and theres a few scattered bushes along the walk, a couple of the caravans have lights on but mostly the sights quiet.You stop and turn to face me pulling down my coat zip and grinning, you have my boobs free in seconds ."mmm couldn't wait to get to these '

You smile as you look me in the eyes as lower your mouth.one hand cupping my breast as you gently suck and nibble.sending me weak at the knees.your other hand slides down between my legs as you feel my pussy soaking wet already.

My hands are now eager to feel you ,I push you away and sink to my knees unzipping your trousers,your cock lovely and hard already I slowly start to lick and suck teasing you as my fingers trace up your legs . your hands holding my head and hair as you start to move in and out of my mouth.I nibble ,suck ,lick and tease till I feel you tensing calling me a naughty bitch as you suddenly cant hold back any more,you cum making me gag slightly but I swallow the lot with a satisfied grin.You pull me to my feet and kiss me "thank you now lets get that drink"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthantsfun2013Man
over a year ago

poddington

Great start cannot wait for the rest

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start.

over a year ago

just starting part 2 now

By *rofessormarkyxMan
over a year ago

Canterbury

I think I know that carpark, surrounded by trees, near the river, caravans down the lane, pub at the other end and very quiet during the evenings

over a year ago

"I think I know that carpark, surrounded by trees, near the river, caravans down the lane, pub at the other end and very quiet during the evenings "
no river or surrounded by trees....think towers

over a year ago

Good start love to hear more.

over a year ago

Part2......We tidy ourselves up making sure zips done up etc and you grab my hand as we start towards the pub.There still doesn't seem to be many about as we walk up the steps you slip a hand under my coat and squeeze my bum,"oh nice and quiet in here " you smile.theres only a few sitting around chatting .

We walk to the bar and order our drinks,I scan the room deciding where to sit I spot a corner table and make my way towards it with you close behind I go to sit down but you say no not there try this one...facing the window. I sit down its a nice big deep chair with high sides.

You go to a seat opposite my and sit down."undo your coat no one can see " you say with that naughty look.I look at you ,then look around everyone is busy and could only see if they came over.I undo my coat slowly still a little worried people will see.you smile "drink your drink and relax"

I sink back into my chair sipping my drink as you start teasing me telling me what you want to do to me right now.You lean forward and undo a few of my buttons so the top of my breasts are on show the basque i'm wearing hardly containing them.

I smile telling you I cant wait to get out of here and play.

all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I spot movement outside by the window."someones watching us" you turn to look turn back and smile "yes I know I told him where we would be . Do you want him to join us here or where we are going?".

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Mmm made me hard

over a year ago

writing part 3 now

By *eter1935Man
over a year ago

cashel

By *argatemanMan
over a year ago

Margate

Well keen to read more... keep it up Kelly

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

Keen to read more also - love dogging myself in black sheer tights...

over a year ago

bumped....for a friend

part 3 tomorrow

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Horny stuff can't wait until tomorrow!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Is this at the end of heart in hand lane by any chance reculver towers

over a year ago

Part 3 sorry its late....and short as haven't had a lot of time yet.more to follow.

"omg i dont know,ok ask him to join us but dont leave me".You go and tap on the window inviting him in.

I sit there feeling very nervous when in walks this big tattooed sexy man, I think everyone in the pub could hear my jaw drop. I find myself blushing as he comes closer takes my hand ,bends his head near my ear and whispers" I've heard a lot about you cant wait to find out if its true. I'm Terry by the way.So Kelly shall I stay ?" " Stay please "

Terry pulls up a chair next to me as you go and order his drink the bar seems to have got busy since we arrived.Soon Terry starts flirting and talking like we're old friends I cant believe how quickly he has put me at ease.

You come and join us smiling "I see this is going well so far" you grin.

"too right" we both laugh .

"so shall we go then ,think we need somewhere a little more private"

over a year ago

"lets go" I say grabbing my bag grinning.

You ask Terry if he is coming in your car or his own.

"i'll sit in the back of yours with Kelly if thats ok" he says with a naughty glint in his eyes.We all get in ,Terry sits very close to me one hand resting on my knee as you start the car.We are all chatting away as Terrys hands start to wonder and he starts kissing me ,gently at first teasing me but soon with more passion his hand sliding between my legs."omg " he gasps when he feels how wet I am "no knickers you bad woman might have to punish you for that,lets find a quiet layby"

Your watching in the windscreen as Terry starts rubbing my clit through my tights ,you hear my breathing getting loader as I start to move towards his hand.

"I know just the place" as we drive down a quiet lane

over a year ago

more to follow x

over a year ago

Looking forward to it good stuff

over a year ago

"Looking forward to it good stuff "
thank you. More as soon as I can x

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

brilliant cant wait for the next part

over a year ago

"Looking forward to it good stuff thank you. More as soon as I can x"

Mmm, yes please!

over a year ago

You pull over and get out walking round to my door ,you open it and pull me to my feet.Terry quickly gets out his side and joins us.

"right ready for you punishment"both you and Terry grin,

you start to kiss me as Terry leads my round the front of the car.

"right I want you to bend over the bonnet....right now"

I bend over ,you put your mouth to my ear and whisper"you can say stop whenever you want..but I dont think you will want to" suddenly I feel a slight sting I look round to see a riding crop in Terrys hand and a big smile on his face "After your punishment I'm going to come behind you and fuck you hard is that ok" he almost demands.

I manage a lust filled smile" hell yes please "Terry lifts the crop up but instead on swipping it down he slowly brings it down tracing my now naked back ,standing nearer cock straining his jeans ,still teasing he leans over and kisses my hard. i hear the noise of the crops handle as it whips through the air again landing on my bare arse ,I give a little ouch followed by a mmmm more.Terrys one side your the other "so you want more do you " you say bringing your hand down hard I see you have your cock out and move round so I can suck you.Terry is standing behind me I can hear him unbuckling his belt and pulling now down his zip,I'm waiting for the wonderful moment he slides his rock hard cock into me,he slowly teases me rubbing the head of his cock over my soaked pussy lips ,Still sucking ,holding your cock I move back onto him almost begging him to fuck me when with no warning he pushes fully into me moving back and forth ,I feel you tense up and suddenly my mouth is full of your lovely cum,I swallow hard enjoying the feel of it sliding down.Terry stops and turns me round laying my flat on the bonnet ,he opens my legs and shoves his face between them licking ,sucking my clit I cum with a shudder .Terry stands up and again moves his cock towards me ,I cant believe I'm outside over your bonnet getting fucked where anyone could come past.......

over a year ago

Love it keep it going enjoying this

By *argatemanMan
over a year ago

Margate

I love the way this is going more, more...

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

over a year ago

Bookmarked

By *ilfandme206Couple
over a year ago

North Kerry

Great story so far

By *arakinsWoman
over a year ago

colchester

More, wow am i enjoying this

over a year ago

Thank you for all the comments will wrote more soon xx

By *arry1200Man
over a year ago

St athan

Luv the story

over a year ago

"Thank you for all the comments will wrote more soon xx"

Can't wait - so hot so far!

over a year ago

Liking this one alot

By *rofessormarkyxMan
over a year ago

Canterbury

Towers? Sounds like there could be a sea breeze there, and lots of rabbits running around the towers/ruins...... any closer?

over a year ago

Mmmmm

over a year ago

Can't wait to read more of this hot horny story

Post new Message to Thread