Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Shopping exhibitionist and voyurism

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Currently sat in my car at the Middlebrook shopping centre Bolton and watching the female shoppers arriving in their cars and going off in to the shops , would love to find one who loves to tease and flash as she shops , find it such a turn on to catch an upskirt flash )) anyone enjoy the same ? Had any recent experiences ?? Private messages welcome to tell about your experiences or you can get me on kik at. hesketh13

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Similar feelings myself mate although the shopping centre down the road from where I live is a dump.

Happy perving!

over a year ago

"Similar feelings myself mate although the shopping centre down the road from where I live is a dump.

Happy perving!"

hahahaha

over a year ago

Love watching and looking when out shopping. Try to position myself to catch a sly view on the changing room mirrors.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

In Guernsey October 2014 I genuinely accidentally flashed a guy, I would never do it intentionally to a stranger.

Mr N and I had plans to take some outdoor shots and I had a wrap dress, suspenders, stockings and no knickers on. It was very windy and we stopped to take some pictures of the beach, I was happily snapping away when I noticed the guy parked in the van by where I was standing drive off with HUGE grin on his face...my dress had been blowing open the whole time I was there revealing all to him .

I was very glad he wasn't offended.

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"In Guernsey October 2014 I genuinely accidentally flashed a guy, I would never do it intentionally to a stranger.

Mr N and I had plans to take some outdoor shots and I had a wrap dress, suspenders, stockings and no knickers on. It was very windy and we stopped to take some pictures of the beach, I was happily snapping away when I noticed the guy parked in the van by where I was standing drive off with HUGE grin on his face...my dress had been blowing open the whole time I was there revealing all to him .

I was very glad he wasn't offended."

I'd have loved that!

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Out shopping in Huddersfield...wonder if there will be anything to see!!??

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/01/16 11:17:12]

over a year ago

Like to liven up our shopping trips with my missus by making sure I give the other hubbies waiting at the changing rooms a flash of my semi naked sexy missus in the cubical !

over a year ago

"In Guernsey October 2014 I genuinely accidentally flashed a guy, I would never do it intentionally to a stranger.

I was very glad he wasn't offended."

perfect

over a year ago

"Like to liven up our shopping trips with my missus by making sure I give the other hubbies waiting at the changing rooms a flash of my semi naked sexy missus in the cubical ! "

By *rlicker123Man
over a year ago

gillingham kent

I would have asked if I could take some photos xx happy new year x.

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

I accidentally flash while getting grocery's off bottom shelves

By *igyingazMan
over a year ago

workington

My wife's started teasing and flashing last year more do on hols than at home. Love watching her do it though

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/01/16 04:23:58]

By *oingnaughtythingsCouple
over a year ago

gloucester

"My wife's started teasing and flashing last year more do on hols than at home. Love watching her do it though"

By *oingnaughtythingsCouple
over a year ago

gloucester

"I accidentally flash while getting grocery's off bottom shelves "
and shoe shopping in a dress/skirt is always fun x

over a year ago

I used to go with a guy who had a big turn on for outdoor fun. Flashing played a big part of this.

He used to make me unbutton an extra button on my blouse, wear black hold ups, a pleated skirt and no knickers. He would then get me to randomly reach for something off the bottom shelf.

His favourite was the escalators.

over a year ago

"I used to go with a guy who had a big turn on for outdoor fun. Flashing played a big part of this.

He used to make me unbutton an extra button on my blouse, wear black hold ups, a pleated skirt and no knickers. He would then get me to randomly reach for something off the bottom shelf.

Mmmm would love ti see you in a Suoermarket without panties in. Even on ab escalator in hild ups.... such a sexy fit body

His favourite was the escalators. "

over a year ago

"I used to go with a guy who had a big turn on for outdoor fun. Flashing played a big part of this.

Stop typing 1 handed

Mmmm would love ti see you in a Suoermarket without panties in. Even on ab escalator in hild ups.... such a sexy fit body

over a year ago

I was in my local convenience store when I saw a very attractive MILF type woman, late 40's slim, short dark bobbed hair, skirt just above the knee, black opaques and boots. She stood behind me in the queue and I could smell her perfume. Having paid for my goods I left the store.

I saw in the car park a young woman sat in the passenger seat of a Golf. She resembled the MILF in the store and was gorgeous too.

I got in my car and was leaving the car park when I saw the MILF again bending into the back of the Golf. Her skirt having ridden up exposing her black opaque hold ups and thighs.

Fabulous!

over a year ago

perfect

over a year ago

Sat at the Middlebrook in Bolton again right now !! On the look out

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

"I accidentally flash while getting grocery's off bottom shelves and shoe shopping in a dress/skirt is always fun x"

Not many shoe salesmen left in the states, I miss those days

over a year ago

Also have a thing for the changing rooms

over a year ago

Yes, I like leaving the curtain slightly open, sitting in there n masturbating, had a girl watch n masturbate back once

over a year ago

"Also have a thing for the changing rooms"
mmmmmmmmm changing rooms are the best , so exciting never knowing if you might get a view !! Not had anything like that for a while though !!!! I do have a very sexy girl in her late 20's living across the rd now though , her partner moved out a couple of months ago and since then she hasn't been so strict closing her bedroom curtains when dressing , she has seen me looking I'm sure , some days she tries two or three different tops and jeans on before settling on what to wear !!! Such a turn on, if only our houses were just a little closer the view would be even better !! Not complaining though

By *andjMan
over a year ago

newcastle

my wife often goes shopping dressed in heels and short skirt to morrisons I sometimes go with her and the other week I clocked a young lad taking pics on his phone.. TWICE I bet he couldn't wait to get home and crack one off lol

over a year ago

"my wife often goes shopping dressed in heels and short skirt to morrisons I sometimes go with her and the other week I clocked a young lad taking pics on his phone.. TWICE I bet he couldn't wait to get home and crack one off lol"

That must be the one at byker

over a year ago

"my wife often goes shopping dressed in heels and short skirt to morrisons I sometimes go with her and the other week I clocked a young lad taking pics on his phone.. TWICE I bet he couldn't wait to get home and crack one off lol"

over a year ago

Supermarkets are great places to catch accidental or otherwise flashing by females, mainly downblouse I have to say.

Being 6ft2 myself gives me an advantage and I've had numerous downblouse action over the years and seen a fair few nipples, summer time is obviously when this occurs.

I'm not one for putting on a public forum my experiences but if anybody wants to message me, I would be happy to share some of my past Voyeurism fun.

over a year ago

"Also have a thing for the changing rooms"

Love to be there just perving and admiring the view one day...

over a year ago

I flash when I'm going to let someone through in traffic

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

"I flash when I'm going to let someone through in traffic "

it amazes me that after all the other comments people have posted above, someone would put something at childish as this up !!!..

over a year ago

"Like to liven up our shopping trips with my missus by making sure I give the other hubbies waiting at the changing rooms a flash of my semi naked sexy missus in the cubical ! "

I wanna know where you guys shop

over a year ago

I do this alot. With hubby. And he has no idea as he also has no idea I am on here with a Fb lol. But yes in the warmer times I can be found in London or better a trip to Bluewater. Nice thin dress and alway leave the changing room curtain or door open lol.

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 18:39:09]

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

After looking at your profile pics I doubt I would of made it to the car before needing to bang one out. Dam your lady is sexy. I am going to find that lad and buy his photos

Post new Message to Thread