Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dog walk

Jump to newest

By *ussgbr OP   Man
over a year ago

Burton

Just been out for a walk, didn't really want to go out if I'm honest, but glad I did. Maybe this thread should be called bathroom with a view instead?

Walked in the woods behind a housing estate near me, and had never noticed one of the houses had a bathroom on the back, but doesn't have opaque glass in the window, just standard glass.

A mother and daughter live there, guessing the mum is late 50's, the daughter early to mid twenties. Always thought the daughter looked hot, seen her from time to time walking her own dog.

Tonight though changed the way I'd look at her again. More to follow if any interest?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xywelshguyMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

Love to know more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes please follow this up...I often shower hoping to be watched

By *couser83Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

I walk near a big open park if anyone is intrested

By *innie33Man
over a year ago

ennis

More please

over a year ago

have seen some when walking my dog but always opaque glass

By *ussgbr OP   Man
over a year ago

Burton

Well one of my dogs decided to hunt for food and went off towards the back of her house. The bathroom light was on, window blind was up.

In she came dressed only in a white robe. She started to do her makeup, obviously in preparation for tonight's festivities.

She then proceeded to remove her robe, not wanting to get makeup on it I thought, or was there another reason?

over a year ago

Keep going....

By *ussgbr OP   Man
over a year ago

Burton

So there she stood, facing the mirror on the far wall, in the reflection her pert breasts, clearly visible her nipples were erect. Her figure is stunning, her arse to die for. She turned round to get something from near the window, a fleeting glimpse of her shaven pussy.

I felt so naughty standing there looking up to her window, thinking to myself that I shouldn't be looking.

Then it occurred to me, she's the one naked with the light on, the window blind up. She must love being an exhibitionist.

over a year ago

Oh my god...keep going...I too love being an exhibitionist...

By *ussgbr OP   Man
over a year ago

Burton

She carried on applying her make up, doing her hair. Every now and again she turned towards the window, giving me a perfect view of her perfect pair.

I stood there transfixed, but still aware that I could be caught by her, or another dog walker.

She looked absolutely gorgeous. I was getting seriously turned on by what I saw, my cock becoming hard in my joggers. She must know someone could be watching, dogs she know at this moment?

By *r MarriedMan
over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *ussgbr OP   Man
over a year ago

Burton

Again she turned to the side, her profile once again on show, she carried on appointing makeup but this time had a playful stroke of her left boob.

She didn't look out of the window, but did she know I was there?

I couldn't help having a cheeky stroke of my cock under my coat.

Post new Message to Thread