Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Watersports

Jump to newest

By *exymatcpl OP   Man
over a year ago

doncaster

We were in our garage having a cig yesterday when wife jumped up and went in the house, when she got back I asked what was wrong I needed a wee unless you wanted to me sit on your knee and pee, whatever turns you on I joked. Last night having a drink and watching tv she said come with me she said get in the bath wtf you doing I asked her get in the bath I'm gonna piss on you, I got in dropped my pants she stood over me lifted her skirt, no knickers on, squatted over my crotch and released a stream of hot piss over me, my cock rose, mmm she said enjoying it are you pulled her flaps apart and sat on my cock and squirmed about mixing up the piss over us both, she then stood and told me to lick her dripping pussy lovely unexpected filthy experience and a first piss play for us.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome to the wet fan club

By *orfun7Man
over a year ago

mold

I've pissed on a girl (on video)

She loved it,did nothing sexual for me but was fun tho.

over a year ago

"We were in our garage having a cig yesterday when wife jumped up and went in the house, when she got back I asked what was wrong I needed a wee unless you wanted to me sit on your knee and pee, whatever turns you on I joked. Last night having a drink and watching tv she said come with me she said get in the bath wtf you doing I asked her get in the bath I'm gonna piss on you, I got in dropped my pants she stood over me lifted her skirt, no knickers on, squatted over my crotch and released a stream of hot piss over me, my cock rose, mmm she said enjoying it are you pulled her flaps apart and sat on my cock and squirmed about mixing up the piss over us both, she then stood and told me to lick her dripping pussy lovely unexpected filthy experience and a first piss play for us."

Definitely something I want to experience, so if there are any volunteers out there....

over a year ago

Yet your on here as a single male oh the irony

over a year ago

"Yet your on here as a single male oh the irony "

He does mention her in his profile....I don't think he's here all cloak and dagger like.

over a year ago

"Yet your on here as a single male oh the irony

He does mention her in his profile....I don't think he's here all cloak and dagger like."

he says he has a play buddy .... But in this post he says his WIFE either this is made up OR in his profile he is playing away both don't make sense

over a year ago

"We were in our garage having a cig yesterday when wife jumped up and went in the house, when she got back I asked what was wrong I needed a wee unless you wanted to me sit on your knee and pee, whatever turns you on I joked. Last night having a drink and watching tv she said come with me she said get in the bath wtf you doing I asked her get in the bath I'm gonna piss on you, I got in dropped my pants she stood over me lifted her skirt, no knickers on, squatted over my crotch and released a stream of hot piss over me, my cock rose, mmm she said enjoying it are you pulled her flaps apart and sat on my cock and squirmed about mixing up the piss over us both, she then stood and told me to lick her dripping pussy lovely unexpected filthy experience and a first piss play for us."

I was expecting to hear about Jet Ski's - major disappointment

over a year ago

"Yet your on here as a single male oh the irony

He does mention her in his profile....I don't think he's here all cloak and dagger like. he says he has a play buddy .... But in this post he says his WIFE either this is made up OR in his profile he is playing away both don't make sense "

Play buddy may be his wife, he may be playing away..who knows?

The chap was telling a story, not looking for a judgement on what his personal life may or may not entail

By *exymatcpl OP   Man
over a year ago

doncaster

"Yet your on here as a single male oh the irony "
Do you want to chat to her?

over a year ago

Exactly does it really matter either way climb back down off your soap box and enjoy it for what it is FUN

By *exymatcpl OP   Man
over a year ago

doncaster

"Exactly does it really matter either way climb back down off your soap box and enjoy it for what it is FUN"

By *exymatcpl OP   Man
over a year ago

doncaster

"We were in our garage having a cig yesterday when wife jumped up and went in the house, when she got back I asked what was wrong I needed a wee unless you wanted to me sit on your knee and pee, whatever turns you on I joked. Last night having a drink and watching tv she said come with me she said get in the bath wtf you doing I asked her get in the bath I'm gonna piss on you, I got in dropped my pants she stood over me lifted her skirt, no knickers on, squatted over my crotch and released a stream of hot piss over me, my cock rose, mmm she said enjoying it are you pulled her flaps apart and sat on my cock and squirmed about mixing up the piss over us both, she then stood and told me to lick her dripping pussy lovely unexpected filthy experience and a first piss play for us.

I was expecting to hear about Jet Ski's - major disappointment "

over a year ago

that's hot

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Oh how sexy wish I could have a woman do this for me.

By *purt5Man
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Love this role play if any ladies couples want to indulge my tongue and the rest of me is at your service

By *ewlywedloversCouple
over a year ago

Lancs/ greater manchester

Isn't this the stories and fantasies section? Not everything you read in a story is true!!!

By *aughtyYorkGentMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

It's been far too long since I've experienced something similar!

Post new Message to Thread