Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Spain fun TRUE

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We regularly go to stay with friends in Spain on the East coast. One particularly fine day, we were in the sea, and the heat, sun and water makes us really horny. Being around a hundred or so yards out, and boobs high in the water, we started messing around. J pulled the front of my trunks down and started wanking me off. The water was quite calm and a younger couple were near us and could see her doing this. At this point the other girl climbed on to her partner and started riding his cock.J lay back in the water so I could finger her better, and so they could see as she lay back on the inflatable inner tube thing. I had pulled her bikini bottom off by untying the sides. Two Spanish looking guys then drifted into our left vision and were clearly turned on as they were stroking themselves without hiding the fact. The beach and water were a bit too public for everyone to go for a free for all, so everyone just held a respectful distance. The 2 guys were slightly younger than us, one with an ipressive 9 or 10 inch which we could see through the clear blue water. He drifted closer and J reached for him and slowly and sensually wanked him,.She told me later she could feel spunk leaking from his member straift away. From a distance it would have looked like we were all just chatting. J's wasist had dropped into the water and I entered her and fucked her with the same gentle rythm that she was masturbating the guy with. The other couple were still riding each other but intently watching us and the other guy was still playing with his slightly smaller but still impressive boner. The erotic feeling of it all was immense, and I felt my cum rising to fill her hole just as she clenched around me intensely in orgasmic delight. At the same time almost, the Spanish guy came, and we could see the milky white strands drifting into the water. At this point we all smiled at each other, mumbled a faint 'Gracias' and drifted away from each other. No other words were spoken or gestures exchanged, and we never encountered any of them again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onestbabeWoman
over a year ago

canvey

That woz a great read loved it mmm

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"That woz a great read loved it mmm"

Thank you. It really was a horny day and every detail true

By (user no longer on site)