Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Degrading the cuck husband

Jump to newest

By *nklet lover OP   Man
over a year ago

lowestoft and greenwich

Should the bull cum inside the wife's pussy or over the face of the submissive husband .? Which is the most humiliating would love to hear the views from wives as well as cuckolds

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nklet lover OP   Man
over a year ago

lowestoft and greenwich

Would wives prefer there cuck to watch,listen or wait down stairs??? Ready for clean up duties

By *ukkakewhoreWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Should the bull cum inside the wife's pussy or over the face of the submissive husband .? Which is the most humiliating would love to hear the views from wives as well as cuckolds "

I would imagine the bull unloading of cucks face would be ultimation for most guys

By *nklet lover OP   Man
over a year ago

lowestoft and greenwich

Most cucks I have had the pleasure of meeting do prefer on the face but the wife has different ideas!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Should the bull cum inside the wife's pussy or over the face of the submissive husband .? Which is the most humiliating would love to hear the views from wives as well as cuckolds "

I do enjoy coming over a cucks face. Especially when fucking his wife right over his face.

over a year ago

I would love to take the load over my face G

over a year ago

I have waited downstairs listening to guy fuck mrs also watched both great in there own way. . I think watching wife lick it up is more humiliation

By *issTandHIMCouple
over a year ago

Ackworth

over his face

By *ilson84500Man
over a year ago

Portadown

"I would love to take the load over my face G"

I would love to help you out with this in a hotel or in a club

over a year ago

Always wanted to be a cuckold for a woman and would do anything she wished as she is in charge

By *heffcouple77Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

Hi there a load over my face while i get verbal from the bull and my wife

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

in the pussy after being told her pussy is for his cum only from now on.if I am ever granted permission to fuck her I have to pull out cum in my hand and eat it

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

No I think bull should cum in wife's mouth/pussy. She should then be made to clean up bull and cuck should only be cleaning up wife face/pussy.

By *irtyleedsladMan
over a year ago

leeds

The bull shout cum in a condom then have the cuck drink it, or cum in the wife's pussy/arse then she pushes it out into a glass and he drinks it. That way the cuck doesn't even get to touch his wife's freaky fucked cunt!

over a year ago

Inside the wife.

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

The cuck should take cum straight from the bull's cock, his mouth wrapped firmly around the bell end, tongue tip working the underneath area to stimulate maximum ejaculate.

over a year ago

"I would love to take the load over my face G

I would love to help you out with this in a hotel or in a club"

Message us

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Message us"

Did he???? And what's happening?

Just being nosey..... lol

over a year ago

Any couples wanting a good bull with imagination message me, I would humiliate the cuck by first filling his wife then make him suck it back out using a straw and blow it from the straw onto her tits or over her wedding rings or into her mouth. The thick mc Donald's straws are perfect,

By *ilson84500Man
over a year ago

Portadown

Message us"

I have done

over a year ago

In this day and age, condom and Cuck removing and drinking is a good method. And with the invent of FaceTime, Cuck's can now watch in real time while they sit at work and the Bull services the wife.

over a year ago

I prefer the pussy

over a year ago

My ultimate fantasy is to be a couples bull

over a year ago

Having cum in the pussy and making the cuck clean as it slowly trickles out adds a good dimension. However pulling out of her pussy and she aims at cuck as i cum and then he cleans himself before sucking her cum off me is the best feeling.

over a year ago

Cum in her,

I'm encouraging my gf to try swinging and swapping, with her trying another girl, and

another guy, fucking her bareback.

Obviously we will need to know he is clean..

By *nklet lover OP   Man
over a year ago

lowestoft and greenwich

Just been reading a wonderful email from a lady that always brings home her dirty panties full of her bulls cum. She claims she makes hubby lick them clean on her video phone before sending to her boy friend. Hot naughty wife !! Unfortunately she lives miles and miles away !!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

Got to be in Pussy for the cleanup surely!!

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Sounds amazing

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

I love meeting cuck couples to help the wifey with her hubbie...

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Cuck lying 69 with his wife fucking her from behind the filling her pussy with cum pull out husband sucks your cock then cleans his wife's pussy.

By *azz_JazzCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Few variations she likes if they are using condoms dropping her engagement ring in and then me having to consume the contents and clean her engagement ring. If it's early then him cumming on my face and hair and not being able to wipe it off. Also liking it off her and cleaning him as she doesn't like the taste of cum

By *evonlad101Man
over a year ago

plymouth

Cum over the wives face and get the cuck to lick it off

That would be very humiliating I think

By *luefish2009Couple
over a year ago

blandford forum

I, hubby, sometimes watch, somtimes film and just as good to listen at the closed door. As for cum the wife chooses this and likes it best over pussy, belly and tits

By *thletic Fella!!Man
over a year ago

Wigan

I'd never thought of any of the ideas here. I'm well up for meeting a cuck couple though.

over a year ago

"In this day and age, condom and Cuck removing and drinking is a good method. And with the invent of FaceTime, Cuck's can now watch in real time while they sit at work and the Bull services the wife.

"

I did this in a hotel in Chester.....the cuck was in France watching on webcam!

By *luefish2009Couple
over a year ago

blandford forum

"In this day and age, condom and Cuck removing and drinking is a good method. And with the invent of FaceTime, Cuck's can now watch in real time while they sit at work and the Bull services the wife.

I did this in a hotel in Chester.....the cuck was in France watching on webcam!"

brilliant, never thought of this one, thanks

over a year ago

Question do cucks ever clean the Bulls??

over a year ago

"Question do cucks ever clean the Bulls??"

Yes when told too.

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

I haven't but know a few that have

over a year ago

"Question do cucks ever clean the Bulls??"

We have done so, but not all of my wife's lovers have wanted me touching them. Boundaries respected of course!

J

over a year ago

My boyfriend became my cuck. The bull who we saw would often cum over my feet toes. Then cucky bf would lick my toes clean.

Very horny unfortunately though it made me realise that bf was never going to strong enough for me so i dumped

over a year ago

We have talked about the OPs questions a few times and Mrs N does get turned on by thought of asking me to leave and likes the idea of me waiting patiently outside the room. I personally have a fetish for hearing her and her new lovers at play. I love listening to her seduction, the soft almost inaudible voices, the padding around the room, the squeaking of the bed springs, the eventual slapping noises as the fuck begins.

The the loud slapping noise as Mrs N slaps their arse to make them pump harder. Heaven for cuckboy.

over a year ago

P.S. She adores it when the men seed her 36D boobs. Then I will be commanded to attend and make sure she is nice and clean.

By *olo lets beginMan
over a year ago

preston

From a personal experience of a similar nature, have the cuck drink cum from the condom once the bull has finished drilling his wife. Then the cuck be made to wank off all over his own face. Best (or worst) of both worlds. The feeling of utmost humiliation and degradation is achieved.

over a year ago

"Cuck lying 69 with his wife fucking her from behind the filling her pussy with cum pull out husband sucks your cock then cleans his wife's pussy. "

By *wanseajakMan
over a year ago

Swansea

"Few variations she likes if they are using condoms dropping her engagement ring in and then me having to consume the contents and clean her engagement ring. If it's early then him cumming on my face and hair and not being able to wipe it off. Also liking it off her and cleaning him as she doesn't like the taste of cum "

Superb!

By *ootfancierMan
over a year ago

preston

as a cuck wannabe I think cumming in the wifes pussy and having your face pushed in the mess, I think being underneath in a 69 with your wife as the bull pounds away, as always it would be down to the bull and wife but how about sucking her toes as the bull fucks or getting behind to rim the bull as he wishes??

also stood in the corner would be humiliating!!

over a year ago

Lot of good ideas and even better when another woman is also helping out

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

"Cuck lying 69 with his wife fucking her from behind the filling her pussy with cum pull out husband sucks your cock then cleans his wife's pussy. "

Glad use like

over a year ago

"as a cuck wannabe I think cumming in the wifes pussy and having your face pushed in the mess, I think being underneath in a 69 with your wife as the bull pounds away, as always it would be down to the bull and wife but how about sucking her toes as the bull fucks or getting behind to rim the bull as he wishes??

Mmm yes please x

also stood in the corner would be humiliating!!"

over a year ago

I like to cum over the cucks face and make him wear it until I leave as the ultimate degradation

over a year ago

"I like to cum over the cucks face and make him wear it until I leave as the ultimate degradation "

I would like that

over a year ago

I would like a Bull to make me wear lace , undies and her stockings. She doesn't find it a turn on but if the Bull made me do it she would have no choice.

By *istressdandsubtCouple
over a year ago

caterham

Personally as a cuck. The humiliation is if she is enjoying it and she ask her bull to come in her as well as saying my cuck will clean it up. Over the face is messy in the mouth is ok but personal in pussy is my favourite

over a year ago

"I, hubby, sometimes watch, somtimes film and just as good to listen at the closed door. As for cum the wife chooses this and likes it best over pussy, belly and tits"

over a year ago

"Question do cucks ever clean the Bulls??

Yes when told too."

Depends on the cuck. Not all cucks are bi or will entertain interacting that way with a bull.

over a year ago

The answer for me is the pussy every time. As a bull, there is nothing quite like the feeling of your semen pumping into his wife.

And from the cucks point of view, he really owns her by filling her with his seed.

over a year ago

Deep inside

over a year ago

"I would love to take the load over my face G"

Who could say no to doing that?

over a year ago

"Question do cucks ever clean the Bulls??

Yes when told too.

Depends on the cuck. Not all cucks are bi or will entertain interacting that way with a bull. "

I love to clean the bull up when told and enjoy sucking him off to get him hard again.

Love being humiliated about how tiny my willy is

over a year ago

Question to the wives if I may

I meet someone who enjoys being a cuck and has done this is previous relationships. I have never and I'm very happy with inviting a bull in.

However not my head I'm wanting to thank him for letting me get fucked by others and I'm not sure I can turn that around to the name calling ect

So my question is girls did this come naturally to you or is it something that built over meets??

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Inside and have me clean it out.

over a year ago

"Question to the wives if I may

I meet someone who enjoys being a cuck and has done this is previous relationships. I have never and I'm very happy with inviting a bull in.

However not my head I'm wanting to thank him for letting me get fucked by others and I'm not sure I can turn that around to the name calling ect

So my question is girls did this come naturally to you or is it something that built over meets??"

Ginger was exactly the same and it's built up over time to where she's a lot more dominant now over me and more able to verbalise that now then at the start.

over a year ago

"Question to the wives if I may

So my question is girls did this come naturally to you or is it something that built over meets?? Ginger was exactly the same and it's built up over time to where she's a lot more dominant now over me and more able to verbalise that now then at the start."

Thanks for the reply

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"My boyfriend became my cuck. The bull who we saw would often cum over my feet toes. Then cucky bf would lick my toes clean.

Very horny unfortunately though it made me realise that bf was never going to strong enough for me so i dumped "

The final humiliation!

By *urvy hotwife 4 Black MenCouple
over a year ago

Basildon

We prefer black bulls and inside pussy

By *ayneandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

For me always inside me. The humiliation for hubby is that sometimes he isn't told I've been with my guy and the only way he knows is when he does the washing and finds my knickers.

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

How about if he cums over her wedding ring and cuck has to lick it clean

over a year ago

Scarlet likes her bull to pump it deep into her then will ask me to put my little dick inside and just keep it there, like a bottle stop, to maximise th chance of getting pregnant.

I can't move my dick or cum for as long as possible while she tells me that she Wants to have his baby, she loves him and only he can fuck her from now on!

She will repeat "I want .... Baby" and "I'm his wife now" over again until I have to cum. She won't let me cum in her and after she will smear her sticky stinky pussy all over my face.

We have got quite extreme I know, but we love the fantasy and truly feel that we were made this way, me a cuck and her a Hotwire.

over a year ago

Hotwire !

By *igga79Man
over a year ago

Ely

Cum in pussy and then have him suck the bulls cum out

over a year ago

I love making a cuck lick my arse ass I fuck the Hotwife, then lick her and me clean after I've cum either in or over her!

By *xcopperMan
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

For me it would be the bull unloading into my wife especially as she is fertile

over a year ago

"I love making a cuck lick my arse ass I fuck the Hotwife, then lick her and me clean after I've cum either in or over her!"

over a year ago

"I love making a cuck lick my arse ass I fuck the Hotwife, then lick her and me clean after I've cum either in or over her!"

Nice

over a year ago

Just enjoy yourself,

speak about it beforehand and have the conversation what will go on, if the cuck will get involved or just watch, and talk about it afterwards.

you may be a little shy at first until you feel how good it is. and afterwards you may get a bit of guilt. But speak about it again with your partner/cuck.

communication is the most important thing.

and both parties are happy, if its one sided there will be problems.

cuck marriages are the happiest though!

enjoy

sallyx

over a year ago

Well the arse licking seemed to go down well! If there are any cuck couples interested give me a shout! I travel through the uk with work

over a year ago

"Just enjoy yourself,

speak about it beforehand and have the conversation what will go on, if the cuck will get involved or just watch, and talk about it afterwards.

you may be a little shy at first until you feel how good it is. and afterwards you may get a bit of guilt. But speak about it again with your partner/cuck.

enjoy

sallyx"

Communication is the key. Excellent observation.

Currently engaged upon a new venture ourselves. So exciting when it builds!

over a year ago

"Scarlet likes her bull to pump it deep into her then will ask me to put my little dick inside and just keep it there, like a bottle stop, to maximise th chance of getting pregnant.

I can't move my dick or cum for as long as possible while she tells me that she Wants to have his baby, she loves him and only he can fuck her from now on!

She will repeat "I want .... Baby" and "I'm his wife now" over again until I have to cum. She won't let me cum in her and after she will smear her sticky stinky pussy all over my face.

We have got quite extreme I know, but we love the fantasy and truly feel that we were made this way, me a cuck and her a Hotwire."

. We are the same although I'm not a cuck. But all our sex is unprotected and we believe must always vbe deep inside

over a year ago

"For me it would be the bull unloading into my wife especially as she is fertile "
. We agree

over a year ago

Fuckin wife in doggy while cucky is underneath. Then drag my cock out and let it all slop in his face. Then the cucky clean both up and go and make drinks while we get ready for next session.

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

"Just enjoy yourself,

you may be a little shy at first until you feel how good it is. and afterwards you may get a bit of guilt. But speak about it again with your

partner/cuck

Spot on

enjoy

sallyx"

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

over a year ago

"Fuckin wife in doggy while cucky is underneath. Then drag my cock out and let it all slop in his face. Then the cucky clean both up and go and make drinks while we get ready for next session. "

Like it

over a year ago

Our new guy wants Joe sucking him while I sit on his face.

Sounds like fun

L x

over a year ago

"Fuckin wife in doggy while cucky is underneath. Then drag my cock out and let it all slop in his face. Then the cucky clean both up and go and make drinks while we get ready for next session. "

Yes please

over a year ago

Over her wedding ring defo

over a year ago

Bull should cum in her then cuck should clean them both

By *uncouple666999Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Exactly what we'd love!!!

By *carletcoupleCouple
over a year ago

manchester

The Bull should cum where he and the wife decide, the cuck will just do as he is instructed. Hard choice though, cleaning a cream pie or over my face...

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"The Bull should cum where he and the wife decide, the cuck will just do as he is instructed. Hard choice though, cleaning a cream pie or over my face... "

Cum on her tits and get him to clean them

By *carletcoupleCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"The Bull should cum where he and the wife decide, the cuck will just do as he is instructed. Hard choice though, cleaning a cream pie or over my face...

Cum on her tits and get him to clean them "

Done that..

By *rufflesCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"The Bull should cum where he and the wife decide, the cuck will just do as he is instructed. Hard choice though, cleaning a cream pie or over my face...

Cum on her tits and get him to clean them

Done that.. "

As a cuck, def the best turn on for us is for a (trusted) bull to fill my wife and then let me clean her out ....awesome!

By *essica101TV/TS
over a year ago

kettering

One. Of our bulls in the early years made my wife wear his ring . I'd always clean up after and he would always take her bare back .

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"One. Of our bulls in the early years made my wife wear his ring . I'd always clean up after and he would always take her bare back ."

I'd love to teach a cuck husband how to clean up a bull's cum load...

over a year ago

Both

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

I'm a bi cuck who also dresses sometimes love watching her fucking guys always happy to help by sucking him hard, holding her open or taking spunk over me or in my mouth. Like to do as I'm told

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"I'm a bi cuck who also dresses sometimes love watching her fucking guys always happy to help by sucking him hard, holding her open or taking spunk over me or in my mouth. Like to do as I'm told"

Good girl... Both of you...

over a year ago

Take her panties off and wank into them then use them as a gag for the cuck who is tied to a chair.

Then pleasure the wife orally and digitally face sitting until I America agein and then a slow sensual love making session ensues finishing with removal of the condom and coming on her back/Arse then cuck is released for clean up duties.

Only managed it once thus far but it always puts a smile on my face when I think about it.

Oh happy day

over a year ago

Erect again! Not sure what America agein is !

over a year ago

"Erect again! Not sure what America agein is ! "

Don't know but was an awesome auto carrot and great scenario

By *icker2010Man
over a year ago

cambs/london/Norfolk

[Removed by poster at 30/05/16 16:53:53]

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Take her panties off and wank into them then use them as a gag for the cuck who is tied to a chair.

Then pleasure the wife orally and digitally face sitting until I America agein and then a slow sensual love making session ensues finishing with removal of the condom and coming on her back/Arse then cuck is released for clean up duties.

Only managed it once thus far but it always puts a smile on my face when I think about it.

Oh happy day "

Oh I wish... And I am available for anyone's use weekend June 17/18/19...

By *ophietheslutCouple
over a year ago

halifax

Sophie likes to meet her ex and make me watch as they fuck. They both tell me how crap I am. He sometimes cums in her sometimes over me. She makes me clean her while he is there

over a year ago

"Sophie likes to meet her ex and make me watch as they fuck. They both tell me how crap I am. He sometimes cums in her sometimes over me. She makes me clean her while he is there"
that is quite possibly the sexiest thing I've ever read

over a year ago

"Take her panties off and wank into them then use them as a gag for the cuck who is tied to a chair.

Oh happy day "

wow!

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Sophie likes to meet her ex and make me watch as they fuck. They both tell me how crap I am. He sometimes cums in her sometimes over me. She makes me clean her while he is there"

That's pretty degrading with her being so intimate with him previously.

I imagine there is a lot of humiliating things she could bring up.

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

over a year ago

Effective communication = Essential for any successful relationship

By *ophietheslutCouple
over a year ago

halifax

Hi it does add a new level of humiliation lol but we all enjoy it. Still got lots of scenarios to do

By *ophietheslutCouple
over a year ago

halifax

Anyone got any suggestion let us know haha

over a year ago

So far I have never met a guy/bull who wanted to cum over hubbys face. I'm sure he would like it!!

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Anyone got any suggestion let us know haha "

I guess the only limit is as far as your imagination (or decency) will let you go

over a year ago

"So far I have never met a guy/bull who wanted to cum over hubbys face. I'm sure he would like it!!"
Maybe not found the right bull with the limits you want.

By *ophietheslutCouple
over a year ago

halifax

"Anyone got any suggestion let us know haha

I guess the only limit is as far as your imagination (or decency) will let you go"

That's quite a way haha

By *jxxxxCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Face - more degrading and safe option.

over a year ago

I love it when wife is getting fucked really hard,also coming back in the room and her fuck buddy is in her with his 10 inch cock

over a year ago

I've cleaned up her messy pussy which was humiliating but not as bad as getting a facial from a better man in front of her.

By *ri16Man
over a year ago

SALTCOATS

Looking for a couple or guy to suck and have him cum on my face or ass in Ayrshire if you can accommodate pm me

over a year ago

my dream for sumone to fuck my wife then force me to lie down and let her sit on my face were i have no choice but to clean it up

over a year ago

Bull to cum in cucks face

Then push bulls cock in cucks mouth and gag on it

By *uracell-DannyMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I always enjoy banging the hotwife on all fours. That way we can both look into her cuck husbands eyes...as i bury my seed in her fanny and breed her

By *heffcouple77Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

Maybe the first in the wife and the second time in the face of the cuckold husband

over a year ago

caterham

In and over the pussy. To show the cuck and then make him clean

By *otwife2002Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

We're after a hung bull to come over both out faces as we kiss but we're struggling to find the right guy.xx

By *ot_couple84Couple
over a year ago

Andover

"We're after a hung bull to come over both out faces as we kiss but we're struggling to find the right guy.xx"

You need to find the right places cuck/Hotwife specific parties will get you many more who are likely to enjoy that side of it! Mmmmm love to be covered in cum while we both suck and lick his big cock X

over a year ago

caterham

Try phileo on.our profile

over a year ago

Used to meet a couple with cuckold husband and used to cum in his mouth and they would both kiss and clean me up together. The bull relationship grew to a point that Mrs would organise the meet without cuckold knowing i would turn up for tea at there without cucks prior knowledge. Only once he saw me or realised she was preparing supper for three would he know what was in store. Unfortunately they moved away with work eventually. They were brilliant meets.

By *rappedaroundyourWoman
over a year ago

Colchester

It has to be in the pussy darling...cuckie can clean up afterwards...xxxx

over a year ago

"It has to be in the pussy darling...cuckie can clean up afterwards...xxxx"
exactly

By *parrow420Man
over a year ago

london

love guys cumming in wifes pussy, and then made to lick it of both oussy and cock

over a year ago

Colchester

Absolutely! x

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

well I certainly think cum over her wedding ring is the number one humiliation.

but, many might disagree

By *xcopperMan
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Cum in her pussy

over a year ago

Colchester

"well I certainly think cum over her wedding ring is the number one humiliation.

but, many might disagree"

Depends where the ring is I guess...

over a year ago

I've cum in the cucks face then pissed over him that seemed to please his Mrs!

over a year ago

"It has to be in the pussy darling...cuckie can clean up afterwards...xxxx"

over a year ago

Cum in pussy, cuckold can then clean up both pussy and bulls cock ??

By *aulsusan60Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

I like my husband to watch me having fun

over a year ago

It was about 3/4 years ago when I was first on fab. I was talking to a couple for a while and she brought the idea of me dominating her and her cuck. We carry on talking for a bit more, discussing what they were both looking for and ant rules. She said she wanted me to give the cuck the full works with humiliation and degradation.

I remember this was my first meet and I never done this with a couple before, I was nervous as hell wondering if they were genuine and if they really wanted the full works.

Night of the meet, I arrived at their place and she opened the door fully naked apart from the heels. She welcomes me in and show me the living room, as I walked in the cuck was kneeling on his knees naked in the corner of the room.

I lead L up the stairs and she took me into the bedroom. Cuck was still downstairs kneeling, I asked L was she serious about giving her and cuck the full works and she said yes please and humiliate cuck. So I whistled calling cuck to come upstairs, meanwhile I tied up L and starting eating her pussy while cuck was next to us. I started using my fingers and as I was finger fucking her, I could hear her getting wetter and wetter and louder and next thing I know she's gushing everywhere. I remember the look on both on their faces. She was apologising saying she's sorry it have never happened to her before. I just laughed and said it's guna get wetter. The cuck face was a picture as he never seen his wife gushed before.

So after that, I made L sit on cuck face in a 69 while I was fucking her and my balls slapping his head and face. Then I pulled her off and started fucking her doggy and I made cuck rim me as I was pumping his wife. As I was tiring, I made L go on top and ride me while cuck was rimming her. I told her I was about to cum and asked where she wants my load. She moaned don't stop and cum inside her so not much longer I shot my load inside her. L rolled off and demanded cuck eat my spunk outta her pussy. As he was lapping her up, she was asking how a real man spunk taste like. She was tearing into him verbally. I knew now she was a gusher so I made her gush endless times til I got my second wind, once I made her squat over cuck and I made her gush all over him. As I got my second wind, I fuck her doggy again while he was rimming me and her whenever he was told. I asked her again where she wanted my load again and she asked to have it in her mouth, so I duly blew my load in her mouth.

What happened next, blew my mind. She turned to cuck and spat my load over his face, I was quite stunned to be honest. I thought I was going home that night but she begged me to stay the night.

I agreed and it was late to drive back. So I stayed the night and fucked her again while he slept on the floor.

over a year ago

IDE like all at least 3 bulls coming over her and in her then make me clean her up.

By *ingleFleetGuyMan
over a year ago

New Forest

Would so love to be the bull. Any couples in the south fancy this?

Post new Message to Thread