Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Tied and blindfolded

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have this strong fantasy to tie and blindfold the girlfriend to our bed, or possibly a bench/tree/something similar out in the open and invite someone to fuck her and go. She will have no idea who and hopefully still think it was me! She's already said she wouldn't have a threesome though.

Anybody else have a fantasy like this? Or have they carried out such an act?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

This sounds quite rapey

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

"This sounds quite rapey"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes he turns up pops cock in her one man cock hole mouth she has no idea and I get to video then replace his with mine as he emptied and leaves. "Who was that" she would ask. Anyone you wanted it to be. Never going to happen, brought all ties and blindfolds , I get them out she runs.

over a year ago

Yes he turns up pops cock in her one man cock hole mouth she has no idea and I get to video then replace his with mine as he emptied and leaves. "Who was that" she would ask. Anyone you wanted it to be. Never going to happen, brought all ties and blindfolds , I get them out she runs.

By *atexpvcTV/TS
over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

It's not just girls that dream of this fantasy.As a submissive TGIRL I constantly dream and hope it could happen to me.fully hooded in a tight leather hood no eyes just an open mouth.collared and lead attached taken to an open space and tied to a stake in the ground and left waiting for others to arrive??

By *ere to enjoyCouple
over a year ago

town near derby

Love to take Trish out and find a quiet spot and tie each other up in trees and tease each other ,love to tie Trish up and invite a few our friends round and she not knowing who or how many are fucking her.

over a year ago

Done this before with the missus. Tied up and blindfolded to the bed.

She had no idea who was fucking her and fed her pics bit by bit. She still has no idea who it was.

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

"I have this strong fantasy to tie and blindfold the girlfriend to our bed, or possibly a bench/tree/something similar out in the open and invite someone to fuck her and go. She will have no idea who and hopefully still think it was me! She's already said she wouldn't have a threesome though.

Anybody else have a fantasy like this? Or have they carried out such an act?"

I did similar with my ex, except she was not blindfolded and tacitly consented.

I wrote about it here seeing you are asking. https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/108130

over a year ago

Would love to see my wife used in this way

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

"Would love to see my wife used in this way"

Mmmm can I volunteer to help you with that now the forth road bridge is open again!

By *eonlylive1seCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

We did this , I arranged for a single guy to come round , Mrs W had no idea (it was on her 'fantasy list' tho) I blinfolded her , teased her for a while then tied her to the bed and carried on teasing her. Then as arranged the guy arrived (she still had no idea who ) I let him in, he stripped off and started to play with Mrs W , she soon relaxed and love loved the extra attention. A really good time was had by all of us. She still has no idea who he was, but would love to do it again

over a year ago

"I have this strong fantasy to tie and blindfold the girlfriend to our bed, or possibly a bench/tree/something similar out in the open and invite someone to fuck her and go. She will have no idea who and hopefully still think it was me! She's already said she wouldn't have a threesome though.

Anybody else have a fantasy like this? Or have they carried out such an act?"

a bed or dungeon room are more than a massive turn on. just get good skilked partners))

over a year ago

I took Mrs J to a guys flat a few years ago.

In the corridor outside I took her coat off leaving her naked apart from thigh boots, put a blindfold on and bound her hands behind her back. Then rang the doorbell.

When the door was answered I guided her into the guys living room and stood her in front of everyone.

After she admitted that she could not even figure out how many guys hands were touching her body let alone recognise any voices.

Over the next few hours she submitted to her body being used every way we all wished. A great night and thoroughly enjoyed by all

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

My wife would love it

over a year ago

My husband tied me up and blindfolded me and invited a man round when he arrived all I heard from him was "are you enjoying it". I still haven't seen or met this man again I enjoyed every moment xx lou xx

Post new Message to Thread