Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

fantasy let down again ....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I sat in the corner of this quaint village pub. A fire burning in the grate and a drink in front of me and I wondered what I was doing in here, I should be at home where I could drown my sorrow at being stood up again. That would just make it worse though at least here I wouldn’t cry like I wanted too.

I looked around only people in were locals all villagers. I didn’t know anyone, thankfully they wouldn’t know that the woman dresses to kill didn’t usually look like the vixen ready for fun. A couple of older guys sat at a table playing domino’s, a elderly couple chatting in a corner and a single guy at the bar, he’d smiled at me as I bought my drink, but I wasn’t in the mood as I was so upset but now felt rude because I’d ignored him.

I glanced at him and noticed he was looking my way, I turned my gaze away hoping he hadn’t noticed me and just to make it look like I was preoccupied I leaned forward and ran my fingers from my ankle to my knee and made sure my stockings were straight and that my suspenders were intact. I straighten up and looked across at the bar, he was there but now talking to another man and I noticed they were both looking my way, then I realised that when I’d leant forward the blouse I was wearing would have gaped open giving both guys a view of my bra but more of a view of my tits which were being pushed upwards and forward by the bra straining to hold them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like you being stood up could turn out to be a blessing

over a year ago

"I sat in the corner of this quaint village pub. A fire burning in the grate and a drink in front of me and I wondered what I was doing in here, I should be at home where I could drown my sorrow at being stood up again. That would just make it worse though at least here I wouldn’t cry like I wanted too.

I looked around only people in were locals all villagers. I didn’t know anyone, thankfully they wouldn’t know that the woman dresses to kill didn’t usually look like the vixen ready for fun. A couple of older guys sat at a table playing domino’s, a elderly couple chatting in a corner and a single guy at the bar, he’d smiled at me as I bought my drink, but I wasn’t in the mood as I was so upset but now felt rude because I’d ignored him.

I glanced at him and noticed he was looking my way, I turned my gaze away hoping he hadn’t noticed me and just to make it look like I was preoccupied I leaned forward and ran my fingers from my ankle to my knee and made sure my stockings were straight and that my suspenders were intact. I straighten up and looked across at the bar, he was there but now talking to another man and I noticed they were both looking my way, then I realised that when I’d leant forward the blouse I was wearing would have gaped open giving both guys a view of my bra but more of a view of my tits which were being pushed upwards and forward by the bra straining to hold them.

"

I looked over and thought oh well you want to look then watch this. I stretched myself out fully leaning against the back of the seat stretch my legs to there full length and lifted my arms above my head, as I did my skirt rose up my thighs till the tops of my stockings could be seen. I ran my hands down the sides of my body till they were back on the seat and then I lifted myself back to a sitting position. I glimpsed at the guys at the bar they were both leaning against the bar their attention on me fully. Good I thought, I smiled at them as I crossed my legs slowly hitching my skirt so my stocking tops were on show. I could feel my body giving get me the tell tale signs of arousal thighs twitching that ache in my cunt growing and I rubbed my arse into the seat as I felt my juices begin to coat my lips.i raised myself toy feet turned and bent down to pick up my bag making sure the guys had a full view of my arse my skirt pulled tight around it. I walked slowly to the loo, my hips swinging and my arse wiggling hoping they were being teased as I wanted them to be x

Locked in the cubicle I removed my thong. It was wet with my juices and I felt between my legs, rubbed a finger against my clit then moved lower and stuck two fingers inside me, wow those guys watching me had me creaming , I sucked the juice of my fingers licked my lips and pulled down my skirt in the mirror I undid a couple more buttons on my blouse and made sure my cleavage could be seen. Picked up my bag and walked back into the bar....

Good the guys were still there they had moved from the bar and sat directly opposite Mt seat. Well lads I thought I need some attention and by the time I’ve finished you two are gonna give it me. I sat down again crossed my legs again and drank the last of my drink. I moved over to the bar and had to pass their table I stopped and smiled at the guy who smiled at me at the bar leant towards him so my full cleavage could be seen and without a word got hold of his hand and passed my wet thong into it. I licked my lips and then stood up and carried on to the bar to buy my drink .... my cunt juices were running now xx and whilst I was stood at the bar I was squeezing my thighs together oh I needed his hands touching me desperately.

over a year ago

Next part being worked on as we speak ....

over a year ago

Loving this .

over a year ago

I jumped as I was pulled out of my thoughts by the man coming standing next to me let me buy you that drink he said thank you I said would you like to join us at our table would love to get to know you a little x sure I said and I returned to their table and sat myself down so I was in between them he returned with my drink and sat down. I’m Keith he said hi Keith I’m Lynne I sat with my legs crossed and I felt his hand on my thigh. I love what your wearing girl, do you know we can see right through that blouse your wearing. I laughed and said your meant too he looked at me as his hand began to move further up my leg and his fingers were playing with the top of my stocking tickling my thigh making my cunt throb. He said it would look better with no bra then we could see you nipples rubbing against the material I bet your nipples are hard and erect and as he said it his fingers were at the top of my leg teasing me I just had to uncross my legs and open them just enough so he could move nearer to my wet throbbing pussy. You bet they are I said they are aching to be sucked into someone’s mouth and licked by someone’s wet tongue. I’d love to do that for you he said but from what I’m feeling I think you’d prefer a wet tongue on this here and he flicked his thumb against my clit making me sigh and open my legs further it was then I felt his mates fingers rubbing against my thigh again I looked at him and smiled and he took this as a sign and moved further opening my lips and putting 2 fingers inside me I moaned softly and Keith replied I think we need to get out of here would you be OK coming back to my place. Are you joking I said I wanna feel this inside me soon and I grabbed his cock under the table which was certainly showing an interest by the stiffness I could feel he looked at me and said you think you can take both of us I just smiled and said I can try ....

By *ames.jone2012Man
over a year ago

St Austell

Wow

over a year ago

More please . This has got me hard and horny

over a year ago

Double wow

over a year ago

More later I promise xx I need to go and make myself cum xxx

By *ames.jone2012Man
over a year ago

St Austell

Me too but sadly I'm in work

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

Just a bookmark, liking this one

over a year ago

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Next time you are out for a drink drop me a line

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

Bloody hell id have bought your drinks for a month if that had happened to me

over a year ago

We finished our drinks and left the pub we weren’t outside the front door when Keith pulled me towards him and kissed me a long passionate kiss his tongue reaching inside my mouth filling my mouth which told me he wanted to fill my cunt with his cock and I couldn’t wait. His hands were squeezing my tits and his mates hands were on my arse pushing me into Keith and I could feel his cock stiff and hard against my body. He pulled away from me and said OK let’s get going. He flagged a taxi and we piled into it he gave his address and the taxi drove off. We may as well been alone I was being kissed by both guys and my legs were spread and fingers were inside me thrusting into me and I had undone both their zips and I had two hard cocks in my hands both a decent size which I was looking forward to feeling inside me.

All too soon we arrived at his home and the taxi driver stopped and said OK guys we made ourselves decent and got out Keith pulled me to the drivers door and said have a feel feel how wet and ready she is for cock, he lifted my skirt and the driver put his hand on my cunt which was on fire now he pushed fingers into me and said get her inside and give her one for me lucky gits x

over a year ago

Hard cock again

over a year ago

Fabulous

over a year ago

Once inside I was made to kneel in front of Keith and he said open your mouth and suck this I’ve waited long enough and he opened his trousers and pushed his cock in my face I ran my tongue along its length and then opened my mouth and sucked that cock into my mouth tasting the saltiness of his precum. I sucked him as deep as I could without gagging, but he thrust it deeper down my throat and held my head whilst he fucked my mouth hard and I gagged and choked which made him smile come on he said let’s see what your hiding under your clothes girl. I stood up and we went into the living room. They sat on the settee and I stood in the middle of the room and slowly undid the buttons on my blouse removing it and then slowly unzipped my skirt and wriggling my hips slowly pulled it over my hips till it dropped to the floor and there I stood in my black bra and my stocking and suspenders and my black 6 inch heels.Come over here women i did as I was asked and I was told to spread my legs which I did and then my lips were spread and fingers were rubbing my clit and I couldn’t stand anymore I fell to the floor lay back and almost immediately Keith was between my legs his mouth buried between my legs and he was sucking my clit and had 3 fingers up my cunt finger fucking me and I was cumming and screaming as I felt my juice cover his hand.

I was then told to get on all fours and Keith very slowly pushed his cock into me telling his friend to get me to sucking his cock which I did and with Keith cock fucking me and a cock in my mouth I was cumming again and again. She’s so fucking wet Keith said she’s creaming all over my cock here come and fuck her while I get my cock sucked and then I was being spit roasted with both of them swopping places again and again.

By *ilson84500Man
over a year ago

Portadown

Amazing story

over a year ago

Thank you x will finish it tomorrow x

over a year ago

Wow. I'd have loved to have been that taxi driver

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Can't wait until tomorrow. Will still be hard for the next part!

over a year ago

Keith then asked me to ride him he lay on his back and his cock looked so good I couldn’t resist taking it in my mouth and sucking it deep into my throat and swallowing, ride it girl sit on it so I straddled him raised my hips and lowered myself onto his cock watching it slide into my wet cunt feeling it stretch me and feeling it go deep inside me. I began to rock back and to grinding my clit against his body feeling my body tense as my orgasm began to rise, I sat upright and felt his cock against my g spot and knowing it wouldn’t be long before I gushed as I moved faster on this guys cock then it came I gushed and soaked his cock and balls with juice and I fell against him, he hadn’t finished he pulled my knees up and fucked me hard then his hands were on my arse pulling my cheeks apart he said to his mate come on we are going to show this girl what it’s like to be dp’d I felt him climb behind me felt 1 finger enter my arse then another and another yeah please fuck it I shouted and then I felt his cock pushing against my arse a little pain and then it was in and I was being fucked in both holes and it was so good I had to shout how good it felt and that I was going to cum don’t stop I cried and they didn’t just kept thrusting into me faster and I came hard and fast squeezing their cocks with my spasms, then they both pulled out of me threw me on my back and wanked over me hitting my face and tits as they both aimed their cum at my mouth and face covering it in their white creamy juice. They fell on their backs and I spent the next few minutes cleaning them up and sucking their cocks till they were dry ... think I like being stood up I said as I stretched and relaxed into both their bodies x

over a year ago

Phew. One exhausting story

over a year ago

That was one helluva horny story . Did you ever meet them again

over a year ago

Thank you this fantasy is on my bucket list xx