Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Watching bi guys play

Jump to newest

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

It began with a add on fab.2 woman whated to watch two bi guys play together. They wanted to watch them kiss, suck, rim and fuck. The girls may or may not partake it depends on how turned on they get. Reading the add was like a electric bolt to my cock, it immediately started to get harder. I looked at their profiles.although there was no face pictures the women looked hot. They were in their late forties and had some experience of swinging. I replied quickly, "bi guy willing to play". The next day l had a message. They were interested. The senario was they would choose two guys.meet for coffee frist. They wanted there to be chemistry between the guys and they wanted to be attracted to the guys as well.a tall order..

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

That sounds nice . I'm not bi but it sounds very hot .

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

Over the few days l exchanged messages with the ladies. They asked me questions like why was l on fab, how bi was l and had l any experience. I explained l was bi, a bottom and that l had played as part of a mmf a number of times. That l would be more than willing to partake in their senario. Face pictures were exchanged. They seemed happy with my picture and l was more than happy with theirs. Again the rules were explained coffee meet first.there had to be sexual attraction between everyone and they might just watch. We were the show. They explained that they were at a party and saw two guys suck each other off and it blew them away.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Carry on

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is right up my street!! *settles back opens popcorn*

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

After chatting with Sarah and Kate for over a week, l received a message saying that they had another bi guy. He was a top and was more than willing like me to participate in their senario and would l be able to meet for coffee the following Friday. Was l what....again Sarah explained that if either her or kate were unhappy the whole thing was off and that it was just a social meet to see if they would go ahead.

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

[Removed by poster at 28/12/15 20:33:42]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh please do continue

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

The day of the meeting arrived and as usual when your meeting up for the first time there's a mixture of emotions. Excitement, nervousness, will it all go ahead will the others turn up. l imagined myself in the pub by myself feeling like a fool or with the other guy wondering was this just a wind up. I didn't even know what the other guy looked like.another of Sarahs rules she wanted to watch the look on our faces when we met..now lm six foot weight about 14 stone broad and masculine looking ,told l am good looking. I am attracted to guys that are similar to me. Sarah from her picture is a slim very fit late forties though looks much younger professional lady and Kate is a very sexy woman with gorgeous curves in all the right places fit and knows what she wants.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot bookmark for babycham x

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

as I arrived outside the pub we had arranged to meet in my heart was pounding my throat was dry and my imagination had run wild on the trip imagining different senarios so my cock was getting hard..l was very turned on..god l hoped everyone turned up. I parked the car and checked my phone, there was a message from kate they were sitting at table 12 at the back of the pub, l was to enter and greet them as if they were long time friends and sit beside the guy. His name was david

Reply privately

over a year ago

This sounds good

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

The pub was very busy when l got in there with people having their lunch. I was directed to table 12 which was located in a alcove near the rear of the pub. I hesitated for a minute before l went up to them.soaking in the excitement and antipation of meeting them all for the first time. Kate was sitting beside Sarah and she looked so sexy soft brown hair, tanned from a recent sun holiday by the looks of it she was wearing a low cut top which showed off ger figure boots and a above knee skirt. Sarah was wearing a black slim fitting business suit which looked so hot on her , she flicked her blond hair with her well manicured hands as she caught me staring at them and gestured me to join them with a very sexy but friendly smile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love to hear what happened next..

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

I walked over to them hardly able to breath with excitement. Kept telling myself be calm it's only a social meet . I said hello, they all stood up and we greeted like people who knew each other for ages. Kate gave me a hug and l kissed her on the cheek l breathed in her perfume as she pulled me tighter her breasts pushing into me, she smelt gorgous, she looked up at me with her dark brown eyes , she was sexier than her pictures , she smiled, l could feel her breath against my lips , she held her lips about a inch from mind and l stood there with her arms on my shoulders, as she looked into my eyes like she was studying me. I could feel the warmth of her body against me. It seems we held each other for ages but it probably was only a few seconds she said it's great to see you and then Sarah grabbed me l kissed her on the cheek her blue eyes were staring at me..it was like she could read my mind..she gave me a knowing smile .she was so hot . She gave me a long sensual kiss on the lips all the time we kept eye contact. God these woman had me under their spell. I wanted her and didn't want to let her go. I was hard and l could tell she could feel my cock against her,she swayed her hips provactivity. Then as though she could sense l was getting losy in the moment she pulled back put her finger to my lips and stopped me. She smiled and said peter ld like you to meet david.

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Hot story ..more

Reply privately

By *hily2Man
over a year ago

Ivybridge

Mmmmm sounds hot.......more please!!!!

Reply privately

By *irtyleedsladMan
over a year ago

leeds

Book mark!!

Sounding good so far!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot story and I think the op is a tease only giving us little snipits of the story. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bookmarked

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

I took david in as we shook hands he had a firm handshake, when he stood up he was taller than me about six foot two, black short hair, clean shaven. He looked like he played sport and was wearing a dark pool shirt and jeans. He appeared calm and he held my hand in his firm grip for a few seconds longer than normal as if to say l will let it go when l want. He too was taking me me and l became concious of my bulging erecting. He stared at my crotch and grinned. We all sat down and stated chatting .kate began by welcoming myself and David and explained again about how at a party herself and Sarah had been really turned on by watching two guys suck each others cocks. As she leaned in chatting l could not help but stare at her cleavage, and her firm breasts which were nestled in a really sexy bra. She caught me and laughed and said remember it's about you and David having fun with each other. We may or may not join in. Sarah then asked me was l really bi, was l just pretending to be bi to meet up. (Aurthurs note l have heard guys do desperate things to meet women on fab lol). I said l was bi but again they said they wanted to be sure. Kate said they had considered this and even if she had not seem me staring at her breasts this concern of theirs would have to be addressed. Sarah said you need to prove to us your bi before we can go any further.

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

With that Sarah told me to spread my legs do that they could get a good look at my crotch and see if my hard cock was for them or if david would do it for me. I looked around the bar although it was busy no one could see us in the alcove where we were sitting. I spread my legs my cock had gone flaccid with the fear of someone seeing me. David put his hand on my inner thigh and began to rub my leg casually glancing of my cock. Sarah an kate were staring at us l could see by their faces thy were getting turned on.l shifted a bit on the seat and david started stroking by cock through my trousers, l got hard and was realy horny now l reached across to him and started to feel and rub his cock through his jeans. He too started getting hard.god his cock was big, mine is six inches average size. His felt about seven inches and was very thick. The girls were sitting there watching us and they smiled. Sarah said kiss each other. We both looked shocked but after looking around we realised no one could see us. David reached over and with a hand to the back of my head brought by lips to his.we kissed his tongue exploring by mouth as our hands were stroking our cocks. Kate said stop in a husky voice, her face was flushed and her nipples seemed to have become harder straining against her tight blouse. Yes Sarah said you can stop now . But by the sound of her voice l could tell she didn't want us to. David pulled away from me and we both sat back. He said l think this is going to be great.

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Loving this

Reply privately

By *5DaveMan
over a year ago

loch lomond

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this x

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

By *traight forwardMan
over a year ago

doncaster

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

If someone wants to arrange and watch guys fuck me...

Reply privately

By *icker2010Man
over a year ago

cambs/london/Norfolk

Great story ... What happens next?

Reply privately

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Mmmmm love this lucky guys , I can dream x

Reply privately

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is one of the best stories I have read on here

Reply privately

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Carry on please. Hot.

Reply privately

By *etes-dragonCouple
over a year ago

Wales and the South West

Dragon is bookmarking this one!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are bookmarking too xx

Reply privately

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmm yes this is a great start.

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Going to be intresting

Reply privately

By *exytoo2Couple
over a year ago

Newbury

Keep it going, great story

Waiting for more

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

Yes l thought this going to be brilliant.  Our conversation turned to organising a day we could all meet,  not a easy thing to do but eventually a date and a suitable hotel was picked. While we were going through the arrangements there was a feeling of sexual tension between us all, like a surge of electricity had passed through us connecting us all. David and l would glance at each other, undressing ourselves with our eyes .he was good looking in a manly way. I was imaging what it would be like to take his cock in my mouth,  he's hand kept going down to his cock rubbing it through his trousers . I imagined he was dying to jerk off, l know l certainly was. Kate and Sarah looked so sexy, Sarah had pushed around so she was sitting beside me, her arm was resting on my thigh and she leaned against me. I could feel the softness and the heat of her body and she smelt gorgous.  Kate kept leaning forward the tops of her breasts pushing out.l just wanted to reach out and take them in my hands. Every now and then she would touch my hand or David's and  I was so turned on each contact with her felt so sexual and aroused me all the more. Time passed and we were all relaxed, telling stories of different things that has happened to us on fab. Kate said it was time to go . I adjusted my cock in my trousers and we all stood up to leave.

Reply privately

By *oung Bham GuyMan
over a year ago

Tamworth

Amazing... Keep going

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

We started to walk out of the pub . The girls lead the way which gave me a chance to study them from behind. Kate was tall about 5.10 with long legs which looked very sexy in her knee length boots and short skirt, her ass mesmerise me as  l watched her make her way through the bar. Beside her Sarah confidentally walked, and god was she hot, the black slim fitting suit showed off her sexy figure to perfection.  Myself and David were hymotised , we were totally under the control of these women. David walked beside me, he gave off a powerful vibe. Anytime l had caught him looking at me during the day l could tell he was attracted to me. His eyes seem to devour me, it was like he had stripped me of my clothes with his stare and l was naked. He knew he was  going to fuck me and l could tell he was going to enjoy doing it.  Outside in the car park kate grabbed my arm, and walked me to my car. As we did l saw Sarah walk with David. When we reached my car, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me slowly. I tasted the softness of her lips , she then stared it me . As l looked into her sexy brown eyes l could feel the heat from her body around my groin, l could have fucked her there and then in the car park.  she said l want you to remember that myself and Sarah may not join in . It depends on how we feel on the day. We want to watch and you have to do exactly as we say. Yourself and david are the show All l could do is nod,  her hand reached down and grabbed my  hardening cock and another thing no playing with that till we meet next week , she smiled  and walked away. Then Sarah appeared, she had taken off her jacket and the white blouse highlighted her tan, her firm breasts lightly covered by the flimsy  material. She too outlined the rules to their senario and then kissed me. I turned us both  around  and her back was now  against my car. We were starting to make out like sixteen year old when she whispered in my ear to stop. I stood back and she smiled, knowing that she was in full control.  Were these kisses tests ..l didn't know and at that stage did not care. She said goodbye and they left me in the car park. I don't think l had ever been as turned on as l was then. But if l was to follow their rules there was nothing l could do about it till we met.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

????

Reply privately

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmm good

Reply privately

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

Very good

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Keep.it and us coming ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like this..x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Slow and seductive fantastic.

Reply privately

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Reply privately

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Intrigued

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this.

Reply privately

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds good to me, i love to be watched

Reply privately

By *van ArdenMan
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Great story ??.

This story and the comments made have given me a hardon now with the added advantage of loads of slippery precum tbat I'm gently rubbing over my glans.

Thank you ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Give us more please

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Great story and start please more

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

The following week l did follow their rules and l cannot lie it was really hard. I have always been someone who was easily aroused but  now it was like my senses were on high alert. At night l would browse through fab looking at profiles,  reading stories and chatting to friends and l used get so turned on. It felt like my cock was begging to be stroked to release the sexual desire that was building  up in my stomach and groin. The days were worst. Every where l went l would see something that could get me going.  The shape of a breast, ass , lips the way someone would look at me. Women became Sarah and Kate to me confident and in control yet sexual predictors full of desire like they could read my thoughts and l wanted to sleep with  them all . It was not about looks or shape it was about a sexual connection . I began to think about all the different desires people must have, some people must surpress these needs while others if they are brave and lucky enough get to live out their fantasies.  Men became david calm and strong looking at me knowing that l would get down on my knees suck their cock , lick and tease their balls until they were ready to turn me around and fuck me. For that week l resisted the desire to wank.

The  day before we were meeting l want to the barber got a hair cut. That night l trimmed my public hair, shaved my balls like l was preparing for a big date and l was. I wondered were the others going through this ritual , was david doing what l was doing. Did Sarah and Kate go to the hair dressers .  Deciding what they would   wear, were they picking out what underwear to wear what clothes, doing their make up. I'd only received short messages on fab basically to remind me not to wank. Where they as excited as l was. Would they join in,  were they bi  as well. A million thoughts went through my head that night. But a last  the day arrived and l drove to the hotel their was butterfly's in my stomach as l headed away.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great. Let's get to the nitty gritty lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic posting, much more please

Reply privately

By *keg funCouple
over a year ago

SKEGNESS

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Great thread.

Reply privately

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Bookmark

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do u bookmark?

Reply privately

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

Reply privately

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

.....Waiting

Reply privately

By *urnhambiguyMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Yep we all need to know what happened in the hotel

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

loving this

Reply privately

over a year ago

And are they bi too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great intro, can't wait for the fun to begin!

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

teasing

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't wait for the next instalment

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

It was the same with the other three. Kate had been very excited all week about the prospect of meeting up. When  she was  working out in the gym she used to look at the guys working out wondering if they were bi . There was two in particular who used to work out at the same time as she did. As she watched them sweat and train she used to make out the shape of their cocks in their shorts and imagine the guy lifting weights doing oral on the guy on the rowing machine. They reminded her of david and peter. The guy on the rowing machine had a beard like  peter so she decided he was a bottom. She used to imagine them in the shower of the changing room wet and with a towel wrapped around each others waist , staring at each other then coming closer, starting with a kiss, then they grabbed each other in a embrace not like lovers but more like two men fighting but not trying to hurt each other, trying to touch and rub and carese as much of each others body's as possible. The top  takes control. He pushes the other guy back against the wall and pulls off his towel. Kae imagines them naked, cocks are trobbing with desire and then as she thinks about him sucking the other guys cock, down on his knees in the shower room , jesus her pussy felt so wet . She wonders does anyone in the gym notice how turned on she is. Her nipples are hard raised, obvious through her wet gymn top. At least the meet is tomorrow she thinks as she heads to the shower .

It had been a long week for david to. All the time he kept playing the meeting in the pub over and over in his mind. The two girls were so hot. He normally would have been in charge, he liked to control the meet, make the decisions . For fuck sake he thought to himself he didn't even know if Sarah and Kate  were going to play but for the first time ever he was totally under the control of other people and he found it so horny. Then their was peter, at least he felt he had some control. He hope peter knew what he what he was letting himself in for.....he was going to give those girls some show. He reckoned peter had never met some like him before. He could fuck for hours and he loved to bring a guy to climax then stop and start all over again. He was determined to own peter and for Sarah and Kate to be so turned on by it all that they would be begging to join in tomorrow.

Every time Sarah thought about the meet during the week she used get so horny and now was no different as she picked out what she was going to wear. She thought about how horny she had got at the party watching the guy suck the other guys cock. She had not realised how much it had turned her on and still didn't know why but the thoughts of two guys sucking, kissing and fucking each other just brought her to her knees. Even now she had stopped what she was doing and was lying on the bed, her hand was between her legs and she was sopping wet. She was so horny and it was great that kate had been as turned on as she had by the the guys. And now this senario and david and peter were ideal. She couldn't wait to see them in action. Fuck she had come again for she didn't know how many times this week. As she showered she thought about kate. Kate was bi, but she was not. Well not really,  she started to think about  other women recently, it was hard not to, there was so many bi women on fab. No one had attracted her till she met kate. Kate was beautiful and sexy but she still was not sure.  The thoughts of kissing another woman turned her on but in a strange way frightened her. She did not know why.

Reply privately

By *amup4fun80TV/TS
over a year ago

Southend on Sea (Benfleet)

Love this. Keep it cumming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this

Reply privately

By *5DaveMan
over a year ago

loch lomond

WOW just wishing I was Pet LOL

keep up the great story

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *i_downguyMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Reply privately

over a year ago

more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ick-brown27Man
over a year ago

worsley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow this is so hot! Please give us more!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hotel must be shut

Reply privately

over a year ago

Going to have to come back to this when I have more time. Hot so far on the bits I've read.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story! Very exciting

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

By *uny1122Man
over a year ago

longeton

Oh my god ,where I go xx

Reply privately

By *ack4allMan
over a year ago

wirral

need more

Reply privately

By *ornymummaWoman
over a year ago

Borders

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *implyStu14Man
over a year ago

South of Neverland

Oh no I reached the end... My erection needs to find out the rest of the story!!!

Reply privately

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

Reply privately

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Moist

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whens the next sexy instalment?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ohhhhh

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

I checked my phone when l arrived at the hotel. There was a message from Sarah.  I was to go to room 318.  I was surprised,  I  thought we'd meet in the bar,  have a chat , there would be no time to relax we were getting right down to business. My heart was pounding with excitement and nervousness. I loved the feeling you get before you are just about to meet.  I headed into the hotel and went to the bathroom to compose myself. As l looked in the mirror l gathered my thoughts.  OK this is it enjoy it l said to myself and be calm when you go into the room. I straighten my self up and got the lift to the third floor.  I smiled when l saw the do not disturb sign outside the door of room 318. I knocked on the door and Sarah opened it . She looking stunning. Her blonde hair was down around her shoulders and she was wearing a short black dress that showed of her figure,  she gave me a sexy smile and we kissed and l could taste the lipstick of her lips. Her mouth tasted of wine and as she lead me into the room the  smell of her perfume and her touch made me dizzy. Kate came towards me and said that she was glad ld made it ; she looked so hot and sexy, we kissed, again softly our lips touching and l inhaled her breath. I enjoyed the feeling of her body against mine and when she stepped back l saw david.  He looked very relaxed sitting in the chair sipping a drink. I wondered had he been here long . He gave me a smile and l could see he was checking me out. Fuck he looked horny and l hoped he liked what he saw. I looked around the room, it was one of the larger  bedrooms and there was one large double bed, the quilt had been removed and at the top of the bed there was a large mirror,  the girls were not going to miss a thing. There was another smaller double bed and which Sarah was now sitting on. Two armchairs kate was sitting on one and David  on the other and a table with drinks on it. . The lights were dimmed a bit and there was low music playing in the background.

This was it,l stood there feeling a little awkward, nervous and excited. Every fibre of my body was alive and my senses were on high alert.  l had imagined this moment and now it was here l was not sure what to do. David didn't have the same problem.  He stood up and came over to me. He kissed me slowly on the lips and l closed my eyes tasting his lips. I could feel his strength through his t shit. Our kissing got more passionate, our tougues exploring each others mouths  At the start l was imagining Sarah and Kate watching us but has the minutes passed l forgot about them, becoming lost in my own desires. My cock was getting hard and l could feel the bulge from David's erecting sticking into me. I was tall and it was great to kiss someone taller  than me.   I began to unbutton David's shirt as we continued to kiss. I was half way down his shirt when kate stopped me and said,  peter why don't you go take a shower and freshen up. I was a bit taken back, she just smiled and lead me to the bathroom.  She handed me some towels and with a kiss left me there. As I undressed l started to wonder what was going on. What were they doing in the bedroom was david the lucky bastard having a threesome,  l got into the shower and enjoyed the sensation of the water hitting of my body and as l massaged the shower gel into my cock and balls l imagined the other three playing next store.  I quickly hurried up, dried myself , wrapped the towel around my waist and went out to the bedroom.

Reply privately

By *icker2010Man
over a year ago

cambs/london/Norfolk

Mmmmm hotting up nicely ... More please...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds great so far.

Reply privately

over a year ago

love it more please

Reply privately

By *ustaguy2013Man
over a year ago

Limerick

loving this

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Excellent twist with the shower stopper!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh yes. Horny. Hope they send David into the shower.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmm yum

Reply privately

By *trapon1981TV/TS
over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

Shower cliffhanger?! Got me hooked worse than a TV soaps junkie waiting on their next fix!

More more more xxx

Reply privately

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

more than moist now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very hot! Loving this,

Reply privately

By *am42belfastMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

Ne stories should be at the top!!!

Reply privately

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

Very good

Reply privately

By *ot so innocent nowCouple
over a year ago

Chorley

There's no more.......

But.....

What happens next........

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Very hot! Loving this, "

Fukin amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Need more, so want to know what happens next xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

Back in the hall l stood there, steam from the shower coming of my body. Kate came over to me and said that she loved seeing a guy with just a towel around his waist, she ran her long fingernails down my chest stopping at my nipples.  She circled them then squeezed and pinched them.  My nipples are very sensitive so this really  turned me on .  She had taken off her skirt and top and god she looked so sexy and hot in a black lace bra, panties , stockings , suspenders and high heel shoes. She reached down and and pulled my towel away l stood there naked in front of her. She had some lube on her hand and she stroked my cock squeezing by balls. Using my cock like a doglead she lead me into the room. Sarah had also removed her dress and was standing in the bedroom dressed only in a black bra, tong and stockings fuck these women were so horny.

And david was naked and  tied  to the chair. His feet and hands were restrained by ropes to the legs of the chair. He sat there looking shocked but also very sexy and horny. I took in his sexy body. He was shaved  and his big thick cock was semi hard, nestled between his strong thighs Sarah lead me over to him and whipered in my ear entertain us. I started kissing david , l looked into his eyes and there was a mixture of lust and anger , l moved down his body with my lips,  teasing his nipples.  I arrived at his cock which was getting hard. I was on my knees and david was straining against the ropes, l spread his thighs apart and Kate asked him did he want his cock sucked. I gently blew on it and grabbed the thick shaft in my hand, stroking it, getting it hard. He said yes please, please suck it, take me in your mouth. I started with his balls which were shaved , as l licked and sucked them it was like david was been electrocuted. His body shook with waves of sexual pleasure and he started to moan. My lips and tougue slowly glided up his shaft before l started kissing and sucking the top of his cock. I took it in my mouth it was big and hard. He gyrated trying to force it further down my throat.  As l did this kate was rubbing my back and ass with her hands then she started to push my head down on his cock. I was starting to gag as l deep throated his cock.it filled my throat and l could feel it grow harder as l sucked and licked it. Kate pulled me off David's cock and said now it's your turn. I stood with my cock in front of david and he started to lick and suck it. He licked my balls and started to suck my cock hard. I grabbed the back of his head and face fucked him. As l did Sarah who was standing behind him started to play with my nipples. I stared into her deep blue eyes as l fucked David's face and I could see that she was so turned on this and enjoying it . She brought my head to her breasts and l started to lick them though her bra, l could feel her nipples get hard through the material. At the same time kate was behind me, she was playing with my ass,her fingers soaked with lube, firmly applying pressure and squeezing by balls with her other hand. I started to moan and could feel fire in my balls and cock, l was ready to explode, suddenly kate slapped my ass really hard the pain caused me to pull out of David's mouth quickly. .she smiled and said, you need our permission to cum peter. Now untie david.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh yes. This is good. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, getting better and better,

Reply privately

By *windon FellaMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Very hot story so far, got me nice and hard. As the actress said to the Bishop, keep it up and try to be a little faster if you can please!

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm more plz

Reply privately

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Warming up nicely

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmmmmm more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glad to see hotel is open and the action commenced

Reply privately

over a year ago

god i love this

love to meet both ladys

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

This has to be one of the best

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Amazing

Reply privately

By *5DaveMan
over a year ago

loch lomond

Reply privately

By *ordjeffMan
over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

Wow amazing story .

Please continue

Reply privately

By *lmost NewMan
over a year ago

Here

enjoying this

Reply privately

over a year ago

" enjoying this"

Me too!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very hot

Reply privately

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

Fantastic story .More please x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow this story is amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Holy fuck! I now have a new favorite fantasy!

Reply privately

By *eter1935 OP   Man
over a year ago

cashel

David was shocked, he had never been restrained before and as he sat there tied and naked he was really starting to wonder what he'd let himself in for. He'd had this plan in his head of what was going to happen but Sarah and Kate had certainly changed the rules. He'd really enjoyed kissing peter and when they'd stopped that and told peter to have a shower things had gotten really sexy. Kate and Sarah had started kissing him, Sarah had removed his shirt as they kissed and Kate had taken of his trousers. He'd enjoyed their gasps of excitement as they took in his 7 inch thick cock. He'd been so hard. Then Sarah asked him to help her take of her dress,  he kissed the back of her neck as he unzipped it, she smelt so great and when she stepped out of it..mmmm , her breasts looked so inviting and god that thong that barely covered her pussy and as she turned around he so wanted to grab her ass it looked so great. But kate led him to the chair and suggested that they tie him up. He'd agreed but at that stage he'd have agreed to anything. They'd stroked his cock , kissed him all over as they tied and thightned the ropes around his arms and legs and as he sat there restrained with a massive hard on, kate did a slow strip tease , slowly taking off her top and skirt, playing with her breasts and she looked so fucking hot in  the suspenders and panties. he so wanted to touch his cock . Don't worry kate said , l think Peters had his shower.

Watching david and peter kiss was so horny thought Sarah.  She'd been nervous about the whole thing, you really never know how these things go until they start. As they kissed,  and touched each other she started to feel more relaxed. She could see they were getting turned on and couldn't wait to see them naked. She would have happily let them at it, but kate had other ideas. She also enjoyed stripping david and god the feel of his body and his cock , she wanted to grab it, take him in her mouth. As david helped her out of her dress, she looked at kate and could see her take stare at her, taking in her body , it was like she was touching her all over with her eyes. Her pussy was moist through her thong. And when kate did her strip tease, she wanted to touch her breasts but she just stood and stared at her like a teenager.

Kate felt so turned on, she was amazed how she'd kept it  together for so long, the guys kissing had made her weak at the knees and she felt like coming as she tied david up. She could have mounted his hard cock as he sat in the chair. She hoped Sarah would finally let her kiss her and much more she thought. She couldn't wait to see peter coming out of the shower all wet and horny...

Reply privately

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I love bi guys big fantasy of mine xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Such a horny story

Reply privately

By *rBBMrsLDCouple
over a year ago

Seaford

A horny read, love it

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

This is excellent!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So horny more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omgoshh please let me find the rest of this story

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow

any ladys like to tie me up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh well....... , hard again, it's my own fault for reading this horny erotic story. I shouldn't really read them.

Who am I kidding!!! MORE please. Lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

1 of the best stories have read on here ever xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is great x keep it coming x

Reply privately

By *ustaguy2013Man
over a year ago

Limerick

Op... we're too close to each other for this not to become a reality.

All we need now is a Sarah and Kate

Reply privately

By *unnymunroMan
over a year ago

dublin

Wow really well written. My mind is corrupted.. in the best of ways lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can someone inbox me if this story continues.. very hot story!

Reply privately

By *ay_666Man
over a year ago

Ilkeston

I love this story especially the part about the guy with the beard being a bottom because I have a beard and I'm bottom too love fit this to happen with me

Reply privately

over a year ago

bump!

Reply privately

By *unnymunroMan
over a year ago

dublin

Bump..dying to read more of this..

Reply privately

By *oingforGrohlCouple
over a year ago

Woodford

Lovely story, can't wait to read the next bit!

Reply privately

By *ulubelle80Woman
over a year ago

North West

Bump!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh god this is so good

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got me turned on

Reply privately

By *rBBMrsLDCouple
over a year ago

Seaford

Waiting for the rest, come on tell us what happens!

Reply privately

over a year ago

WOW

Great story

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards