Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

She wants to be watched!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last night she text me to say that the sex the night before was out of this world and that she had never cum like that before. She admitted that she really got off on the idea of putting on a show for someone. We had been trying to set up a voyeur meet with an older gentleman that evening. While we were waiting to hear back from him we began to fuck. As she was squirting all over my fat cock I was whispering in her ear, telling her what the dirty old man was doing watching her, wanking, looking at her pussy etc etc. She was absolutely loving it, acting like a real slut, sucking on my cock til she gagged, holding her pussy lips for him to see. So I've decided to surprise her and set up her fantasy as reality for her. So if you can accom, are local, and you like the idea of her fantasy, and have a nice cock, why not get in touch with us.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Alternatively if there is a m/f couple reading this, and live close to ba3, contact me, as I am that dirty old man

over a year ago

Not sure if I am (a) local enough or (b) old enough but I am certainly dirty......but having seen twenty pics I would want to do more than watch lol!

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

Great fantasy, hope you get to act it out and congrats on the photos, stunning xx

By *Carver-Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I hate to pour cold water, but please DON'T ACTUALLY surprise her with this- you might catch her at a time when she's distracted or self-conscious or simply not wanting anyone but you, and it can be really hard for a woman on the spot to say no. If she ended up doing it against her better judgment it could damage both her self esteem and the trust you two have built up that's allowed for this exploration. Just thought it needed saying!

over a year ago

I'd love to do this.

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

"I hate to pour cold water, but please DON'T ACTUALLY surprise her with this- you might catch her at a time when she's distracted or self-conscious or simply not wanting anyone but you, and it can be really hard for a woman on the spot to say no. If she ended up doing it against her better judgment it could damage both her self esteem and the trust you two have built up that's allowed for this exploration. Just thought it needed saying! "

over a year ago

"I hate to pour cold water, but please DON'T ACTUALLY surprise her with this- you might catch her at a time when she's distracted or self-conscious or simply not wanting anyone but you, and it can be really hard for a woman on the spot to say no. If she ended up doing it against her better judgment it could damage both her self esteem and the trust you two have built up that's allowed for this exploration. Just thought it needed saying! "

As we have been together for over 10 years living this lifestyle I would suggest that our communication skills are pretty good by now. I'd also like to thank you for your concern and your wonderful foresight, especially given that you know nothing about us or her feelings. what a wonderful caring, thoughtful man you must be.

over a year ago

"Last night she text me to say that the sex the night before was out of this world and that she had never cum like that before. She admitted that she really got off on the idea of putting on a show for someone. We had been trying to set up a voyeur meet with an older gentleman that evening. While we were waiting to hear back from him we began to fuck. As she was squirting all over my fat cock I was whispering in her ear, telling her what the dirty old man was doing watching her, wanking, looking at her pussy etc etc. She was absolutely loving it, acting like a real slut, sucking on my cock til she gagged, holding her pussy lips for him to see. So I've decided to surprise her and set up her fantasy as reality for her. So if you can accom, are local, and you like the idea of her fantasy, and have a nice cock, why not get in touch with us."

Wish I was a bit closer

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Mmmmm I might be able to help

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

IDE luv to do that but I'm to far away mmm but wish u d best

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

"I hate to pour cold water, but please DON'T ACTUALLY surprise her with this- you might catch her at a time when she's distracted or self-conscious or simply not wanting anyone but you, and it can be really hard for a woman on the spot to say no. If she ended up doing it against her better judgment it could damage both her self esteem and the trust you two have built up that's allowed for this exploration. Just thought it needed saying!

As we have been together for over 10 years living this lifestyle I would suggest that our communication skills are pretty good by now. I'd also like to thank you for your concern and your wonderful foresight, especially given that you know nothing about us or her feelings. what a wonderful caring, thoughtful man you must be."

Hey, are you having a pop at Beardy for his post?

I do hope not because what you have since added was NOT in the original post and how where anyone to know you had been together 10 years plus? I thought his comment was spot on and it did appear that YOU were asking opinions... Your reply appears to take a sarcastic tone so maybe YOUR communication skills need a bit of spit & polish before YOU post on here. Because that was a bloody unfair reply, in my humble opinion.

over a year ago

Love to see how people react to an opinion.

Anyway back on topic drop a few hints to gauge opinion to see if it's still up there and then if so organise it. If it does happen, hope it goes well for you both.

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

"Love to see how people react to an opinion.

Anyway back on topic drop a few hints to gauge opinion to see if it's still up there and then if so organise it. If it does happen, hope it goes well for you both. "

So are you refering to all the opinions generally or one in particular?

over a year ago

I'm in rugby is that local enough for you

over a year ago

"I hate to pour cold water, but please DON'T ACTUALLY surprise her with this- you might catch her at a time when she's distracted or self-conscious or simply not wanting anyone but you, and it can be really hard for a woman on the spot to say no. If she ended up doing it against her better judgment it could damage both her self esteem and the trust you two have built up that's allowed for this exploration. Just thought it needed saying!

As we have been together for over 10 years living this lifestyle I would suggest that our communication skills are pretty good by now. I'd also like to thank you for your concern and your wonderful foresight, especially given that you know nothing about us or her feelings. what a wonderful caring, thoughtful man you must be.

Hey, are you having a pop at Beardy for his post?

I do hope not because what you have since added was NOT in the original post and how where anyone to know you had been together 10 years plus? I thought his comment was spot on and it did appear that YOU were asking opinions... Your reply appears to take a sarcastic tone so maybe YOUR communication skills need a bit of spit & polish before YOU post on here. Because that was a bloody unfair reply, in my humble opinion. "

No, what i was saying is that we're both adults and we are more than capable of making our own judgements and decisions. We don't need to be given patronising advice from complete strangers on a swinger site.

I don't remember asking anyone for advice on the voyeur situation. What i was doing was sharing our little fantasy in the stories and fantasy section.

over a year ago

As we have been together for over 10 years living this lifestyle I would suggest that our communication skills are pretty good by now. I'd also like to thank you for your concern and your wonderful foresight, especially given that you know nothing about us or her feelings. what a wonderful caring, thoughtful man you must be."

Excellent response. Too many amateur analysts on this site sometimes.

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

[Removed by poster at 22/12/15 14:47:54]

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

FFS.....

over a year ago

Excellent response. Too many amateur analysts on this site sometimes. "

I think they just like the attention really. We also noticed neither of them are in relationships on here but both seem happy to give out free advice on our relationship, which is nice!

over a year ago

This

over a year ago

Well that was one sexy fantasy lived out. We both loved it xx

over a year ago

Glad you both enjoyed.

over a year ago

I'm not far from Lutterworth and happy to oblige with your voyeur fantasies

over a year ago

A gal I recently met loves teasing me in public..when on holiday she heard the chamber maid enter our apartment. She removed the cover and started playing with my cock until I had a swollen erection. She was getting off on the reaction of the maid at seeing her wank my stiff cock...it was am amazing feeling

over a year ago

"A gal I recently met loves teasing me in public..when on holiday she heard the chamber maid enter our apartment. She removed the cover and started playing with my cock until I had a swollen erection. She was getting off on the reaction of the maid at seeing her wank my stiff cock...it was am amazing feeling"

That seems pretty unfair on the chambermaid and fairly exploitative.

over a year ago

Not really she stayed and watched the show..

;)

By *ike00465Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

I did the watching a couple local to me asked if I would come and watch

I was told to sit in chair in corner and watch and wank if I wanted too

So I was transfixed to the action good nite

Hope to be asked again soon

Happy New year too all

over a year ago

"I did the watching a couple local to me asked if I would come and watch

I was told to sit in chair in corner and watch and wank if I wanted too

So I was transfixed to the action good nite

Hope to be asked again soon

Happy New year too all"

Who doesn't enjoy a little bit of voyeur fun eh?

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

I love being watched doing anything, anywhere...

By *ovewachingMan
over a year ago

heath hayes

wonderful surprise for 2016

do hope it all cums true very soon

enjoy and let us now how it goes

by looks of your sexy mrs photos

one lucky man xx

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

If you're ever up Manchester way, please get in touch.

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

well said.. too many numpties posting this rubbish.. how do they expect the thread to flow...maybe their intention is that they don't!!?

Post new Message to Thread