Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Watching

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a fantasy I'd love to share. I would love to meet a lady and we sit and chat as we watch each other masturbate. We would chat and ask each other questions that must be answered truthfully,how often you masturbates , where , when, how do you like to fuck etc.

someone to share our naughty secrets and enjoy pleasure and not be judged.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So horny watching a woman play!

over a year ago

I love a mutual wank. Such a turn on talking filth while watching a woman play watching you. Even better if she's older.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

We openly wank it,s up to the other one to join in

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not surprised looking at jean lol she would turn anyone on. Love to wank outside with her lol.

over a year ago

Great this is how a good wank should be enjoyed.... In company x

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"Great this is how a good wank should be enjoyed.... In company x"
couldnt agree more, have used kik ans Skype to do this with strangers, which seems to be a bigger turn on for me. Honest rude chat

over a year ago

I love it so much when a woman is making herself moan groan and orgasm so sexy and hot

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Love it too need a woman or couple to watch us all wank together

over a year ago

"I have a fantasy I'd love to share. I would love to meet a lady and we sit and chat as we watch each other masturbate. We would chat and ask each other questions that must be answered truthfully,how often you masturbates , where , when, how do you like to fuck etc

someone to share our naughty secrets and enjoy pleasure and not be judged. "

We like people watching us from across the room. Going at it while your cock's out.

By *icdarCouple
over a year ago

surrey

We love watching each other wank. Mrs loves watching guys playing with their big cocks on Skype sometimes too. It's a huge turn on for us both!

over a year ago

It's a big turn on for us to watch each other to the point we can't wait any longer and go at it.

over a year ago

"We love watching each other wank. Mrs loves watching guys playing with their big cocks on Skype sometimes too. It's a huge turn on for us both! "

Love to watch you play-what a sexy lady xx

over a year ago

"We love watching each other wank. Mrs loves watching guys playing with their big cocks on Skype sometimes too. It's a huge turn on for us both!

Love to watch you play-what a sexy lady xx"

Cheers! Trying to find someone in Dublin who might want to do it tonight.

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"I have a fantasy I'd love to share. I would love to meet a lady and we sit and chat as we watch each other masturbate. We would chat and ask each other questions that must be answered truthfully,how often you masturbates , where , when, how do you like to fuck etc

someone to share our naughty secrets and enjoy pleasure and not be judged. We like people watching us from across the room. Going at it while your cock's out. "

l, I'd offer to join you and watch with my cock out next time I'm over in Dublin

over a year ago

someone to share our naughty secrets and enjoy pleasure and not be judged. We like people watching us from across the room. Going at it while your cock's out. l, I'd offer to join you and watch with my cock out next time I'm over in Dublin"

Cool, give us a shout when you get here.

By *arrybobbieCouple
over a year ago

Gosport

My other half just loves to watch guys wanking. It turns her on so she joins in.

over a year ago

Had some great meets on here where I just watched and wanked as the couples had fun....great way to meet people lol

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

someone to share our naughty secrets and enjoy pleasure and not be judged. We like people watching us from across the room. Going at it while your cock's out. l, I'd offer to join you and watch with my cock out next time I'm over in Dublin

Cool, give us a shout when you get here. "

tried to pop you a mail but can't.

Could you pop one over to me. Thanks

over a year ago

Love good mutual masturbation session and love to watch couples....the more the merrier

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"Love good mutual masturbation session and love to watch couples....the more the merrier"
done this on kik chat

over a year ago

Would love this. Have had all sorts of 'normal' meets but still crave a voyeur wanking session watching a highly charged sexy couple. Any generous couples out there?

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

Love watching couples while wanking. Wish there were more in London that wanted this.

Post new Message to Thread