Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A new black fuck buddy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was having a night out with a guy I had met at a an art gallery but I was beginning to become bored with him as we sat in a London club having a late supper. He was undoubtedly handsome, impeccably dressed and did look quite sexy, the problems began when he opened his mouth and started to talk endlessly about himself, his wife and how much I was going to enjoy our night together. The jury was still out on how much of the night I would share with this guy. He was going down in my estimation with every passing minute and I was wondering why I had agreed to meet him in the first place. I guess I was needing some stimulation and a good fuck while my husband was out of town and initially he seemed a good bet, young, rich and fit looking.

My eyes wondered around the club and then settled upon a black guy standing at the bar with a tall drink in his hand. He seemed to be in the company of two older white ladies, a gigolo perhaps. I thought I wouldn't mind a night with him myself. Our eyes met and I raised my glass to him, my date obviously missed this being totally engrossed in whatever shit he was talking about. If his cock was long enough he would suck it himself......I knew I didn't want to.

The black guy took one of the ladies on to the dance floor and they smooched, her very bleached blonde hair and head bobbed about to the music, her wedding ring clearly visible as they did so. She left him at the end of the dance and the other woman took over. He seemed to be enjoying the attention of the two women and there was an obvious threesome in the offing for him. Again, I caught his eye and he winked at me pointing towards the loos. I hoped this meant what I thought it did...a fresh, young black cock.

I made my excuses and headed to the toilet, he was waiting in the lobby for me. "I want to take you home" I said taking in his body "but you seem to be on a promise." He smiled back at me, all white teeth and licked his lips as he took me in. I was dressed up to the nines, a little black number, sheer stockings and very high heels. I was looking very hot if I say so myself. "I have already had the pleasure of the two ladies, having met them earlier in the evening, and seconds are not required. Aren't you with the blonde guy?." "Not if you want to leave now." I replied. "I'll meet you outside then." I leant forward and kissed the guy on his full lips, just in case he thought the two women would be a better option, and he kissed me back. I grabbed my coat from the hat check girl as the guy bounded up behind me. "Lucky you!" the girl said.

The doorman called over a black cab and we dived in and gave the driver my address. I texted my date and said that an emergency had come up and I would catch him next time he was in town. Some bloody chance, dullard, I thought. The journey wasn't that long but we introduced ourselves to each other with some long kisses, one of his hands rising up my right thigh, feeling the top of my stocking. "Here we are then." the cabbie announced. I paid the taxi off and led my captive to my lair. He was in for a long hard night as I opened the door and led him in to the living room, switching some low level lights on."Pour me a whisky and whatever you want honey" I said, throwing my coat on to an armchair and sinking my bottom on to the sofa, crossing my legs very casually and giving him a flash of my naked pussy as I did so. He poured some drinks, took his suit jacket off and sat next to me. I sipped my drink and kissed him on the lips, my hand feeling for his cock. I was not disappointed, it was pleasantly hard and felt nice and big, just how I liked my black cocks. I started to undo his shirt and let my hands wander to his nipple, it was hard too. His body was well looked after, nicely muscled but not over the top, he had a lovely six pack, no wasted fat. I was now pulling his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his trousers and slid his zipper down. He had silk pants on, which didn't cover hardly any of his manhood. A present from one of his lady friends he said as he stood up and removed the rest of his clothes including the offensive pants."Do me a twirl and let me have a look at you." I ordered and he obliged. His skin was dark brown and not really as black as I normally liked but he looked perfect to me. He had some welts on his back, curtesy of his lady friends and their earlier fuck session he explained. He was a very good looking guy and looked a prospect for more than a one night stand. I was feeling very damp and kicked my shoes off, raising my stockinged toes to his erect cock and started to slide them up and down its length. He responded well and got bigger under my attention, he loved the feeling of sheer stockings against his cock. I stood up and turned my back on him "Undo my buttons." I said. His strong, long fingers obliged and the dress fell to the floor, he undid my bra and let that fall before turning me around. I had only my stockings on. We kissed his hands on my bum cheeks as I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him. I put my heels back on to reduce the height problem.

I took hold of his very large cock and led him from the room and up the stairs to my marital bed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So far so good

By *2tryMan
over a year ago

Whittier

"I was having a night out with a guy I had met at a an art gallery but I was beginning to become bored with him as we sat in a London club having a late supper. He was undoubtedly handsome, impeccably dressed and did look quite sexy, the problems began when he opened his mouth and started to talk endlessly about himself, his wife and how much I was going to enjoy our night together. The jury was still out on how much of the night I would share with this guy. He was going down in my estimation with every passing minute and I was wondering why I had agreed to meet him in the first place. I guess I was needing some stimulation and a good fuck while my husband was out of town and initially he seemed a good bet, young, rich and fit looking.

My eyes wondered around the club and then settled upon a black guy standing at the bar with a tall drink in his hand. He seemed to be in the company of two older white ladies, a gigolo perhaps. I thought I wouldn't mind a night with him myself. Our eyes met and I raised my glass to him, my date obviously missed this being totally engrossed in whatever shit he was talking about. If his cock was long enough he would suck it himself......I knew I didn't want to.

The black guy took one of the ladies on to the dance floor and they smooched, her very bleached blonde hair and head bobbed about to the music, her wedding ring clearly visible as they did so. She left him at the end of the dance and the other woman took over. He seemed to be enjoying the attention of the two women and there was an obvious threesome in the offing for him. Again, I caught his eye and he winked at me pointing towards the loos. I hoped this meant what I thought it did...a fresh, young black cock.

I made my excuses and headed to the toilet, he was waiting in the lobby for me. "I want to take you home" I said taking in his body "but you seem to be on a promise." He smiled back at me, all white teeth and licked his lips as he took me in. I was dressed up to the nines, a little black number, sheer stockings and very high heels. I was looking very hot if I say so myself. "I have already had the pleasure of the two ladies, having met them earlier in the evening, and seconds are not required. Aren't you with the blonde guy?." "Not if you want to leave now." I replied. "I'll meet you outside then." I leant forward and kissed the guy on his full lips, just in case he thought the two women would be a better option, and he kissed me back. I grabbed my coat from the hat check girl as the guy bounded up behind me. "Lucky you!" the girl said.

The doorman called over a black cab and we dived in and gave the driver my address. I texted my date and said that an emergency had come up and I would catch him next time he was in town. Some bloody chance, dullard, I thought. The journey wasn't that long but we introduced ourselves to each other with some long kisses, one of his hands rising up my right thigh, feeling the top of my stocking. "Here we are then." the cabbie announced. I paid the taxi off and led my captive to my lair. He was in for a long hard night as I opened the door and led him in to the living room, switching some low level lights on."Pour me a whisky and whatever you want honey" I said, throwing my coat on to an armchair and sinking my bottom on to the sofa, crossing my legs very casually and giving him a flash of my naked pussy as I did so. He poured some drinks, took his suit jacket off and sat next to me. I sipped my drink and kissed him on the lips, my hand feeling for his cock. I was not disappointed, it was pleasantly hard and felt nice and big, just how I liked my black cocks. I started to undo his shirt and let my hands wander to his nipple, it was hard too. His body was well looked after, nicely muscled but not over the top, he had a lovely six pack, no wasted fat. I was now pulling his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his trousers and slid his zipper down. He had silk pants on, which didn't cover hardly any of his manhood. A present from one of his lady friends he said as he stood up and removed the rest of his clothes including the offensive pants."Do me a twirl and let me have a look at you." I ordered and he obliged. His skin was dark brown and not really as black as I normally liked but he looked perfect to me. He had some welts on his back, curtesy of his lady friends and their earlier fuck session he explained. He was a very good looking guy and looked a prospect for more than a one night stand. I was feeling very damp and kicked my shoes off, raising my stockinged toes to his erect cock and started to slide them up and down its length. He responded well and got bigger under my attention, he loved the feeling of sheer stockings against his cock. I stood up and turned my back on him "Undo my buttons." I said. His strong, long fingers obliged and the dress fell to the floor, he undid my bra and let that fall before turning me around. I had only my stockings on. We kissed his hands on my bum cheeks as I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him. I put my heels back on to reduce the height problem.

I took hold of his very large cock and led him from the room and up the stairs to my marital bed. "

Always an intriguing story! Love where this is going!

over a year ago

Loving this so far.

over a year ago

"Loving this so far."
Thanks.....climax to follow.....several of them.

over a year ago

"Loving this so far. Thanks.....climax to follow.....several of them. "

Done some thing very similar, hope your story ends like mine did !

over a year ago

"Loving this so far. Thanks.....climax to follow.....several of them.

Done some thing very similar, hope your story ends like mine did !"

Its hard not to.....and if it's really hard and black to pass on it.

over a year ago

Loving this thank you xxxx

over a year ago

Another great start to what I hope is another great story Jane

over a year ago

I held on to his long black cock as I dragged him up the stairs behind me. It felt thick and warm in my hand and I glanced back to see my left hand firmly holding on to him. My white fingers wrapped around his large black manhood, my wedding, engagement and eternity rings, given to me by my husband, shining brightly in the stair well light. The question of his ownership was not an issue tonight....the black was mine and he was having me.

We arrived on the landing and I dragged this willing guy in to my bedroom. I switched the lights on so that I could see everything that was happening to me. I put my hands on to his chest and pushed him back on to my marital bed. His cock was standing upright and both my hands began to toss him off, my hands looked tiny trying to work this gorgeous, mammoth cock. I knelt on the bed and lowered my mouth on to the head of his cock, pulling his foreskin back and tasting his precum as I licked the eye of his mighty python. My tongue ran down the length of his cock and back to the top before taking its bulbous head in to my mouth and sucking on it very hard. I didn't want him to explode yet so I let him go, dressed him in a condom, and lowered my pussy on to his cock. It seemed to be growing toward me. I felt it touch the opening of my pussy and then I slid myself down its length and started to fuck the guy. I picked up pace and started to slap against his belly with each of my strokes. He was groaning as I took him, using his cock for my pleasure. My white hands held down his muscled shoulders as I pounded on to his fantastic cock. It filled me totally, the girth just felt heavenly. I felt myself orgasm for the first time but carried on as he was still working up to his. It seemed it was his time to take control and he stood up from the bed, picking me up easily, his cock still in me. He turned me around and there was a very real change in who was in charge of this fuck fest. It was my turn to be placed on my knees, my bottom facing the guy. His cock entered my pussy again and he was giving me the best doggy fuck I had had for many a year. He slammed his cock home, his belly slapping against me now, his strokes powerful and deep and I came again as he took me. His right hand slapped my bottom in rhythm with his thrusts. I heard one of my shoes clatter on to the wooden floor as my body rocked to his hard and pleasing fucking. I could hear a loud moaning and realised that it was me, my voice sounded so different as this guy totally took me. A final stroke hit home and he shivered as he delivered his load. I orgasmed yet again but I was far from spent, he was in for a very long night.

over a year ago

Good stuff Jane you get me going all the time more please xx

over a year ago

We kissed and lay in each other arms, he suckled on my nipples and I stroked his cock hoping for another erection and another good fucking. Daylight was appearing through the windows and we had been together the whole night, one of the best of my life, and I decided I wanted this guy regularly and proposed that he become my fuck buddy. He was happy to accept and said it would be a very tiring pleasure. I lay back and felt his tongue lick down my torso before he arrived at my overworked and very soggy pussy. His fingers parted my lips and his tongue was straight in and hit my enflamed clit like a lightning strike. He took it in to his mouth and bit lightly on it until I could take no more and asked him to fuck me again. He obliged, using yet another condom, and started to fuck me very slowly with long deep strokes, lifting my legs on to his shoulders so that he could go even deeper in to me. He didn't rush as he knew I was his and that he could have me whenever and in any way he wanted. His power over me was total and the power he was using with his cock was also awesome. I came again, for what must have been the umpteenth time, before I felt him empty. We lay there recovering, getting our breath back, before he announced that he had to leave. We swapped numbers and I said that my hubby was away again tonight if he was free.

over a year ago

Keep going Jane x

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounter Jane - a cheeky impromptu one! Love to hear more

over a year ago

I lay on the bed and watched him dress, his enormous cock disappearing in to his trousers. He was not wearing the silk panties today and threw them at me as a souvenir. "Do you really need to go?" I asked provocatively, rolling on to my belly and running my hands down his thighs. "I do darling" he laughed "you will have to wait for me". He finished dressing, kissed me and left, borrowing £20 for a taxi, I thought it a worthwhile investment for the night I had just had. I was so horny for this guy, I hadn't met anyone like him for years. I went to a drawer and selected a very large vibrator and started to play, my pussy was alive and responded very quickly. Could I last the day without his cock, would he return or did he just use me as a one night stand? I was wired. I got up and put a silk wrap on, some mules on my feet, and wandered to the kitchen to make some tea. There was a knock on the front door and my heart leapt....was he back. I tried to walk slowly to the door, as I didn't want to appear desperately keen, but I was so in need of him and was so excited.

I opened it, and a distinguished looking older guy was stood at the door with some pamphlets. He announced that he wa the sitting MP, I recognised him from a recent Question Time, and that he was canvassing the neighbourhood to see if he could be of any help or if I had any issues to raise. I was impressed as there was no imminent election and this seemed proactive in the extreme. He took in my appearance and said he could call back later if it was more convenient. I asked him to come in and led him in to living room, which was still showing the signs of last nights seduction (was it of him or was it of me). I tidied quickly, but the MP noticed it all and smiled "A bit of a party?" He asked. "Something like that" I replied "tea?" I left him sitting there as I got him a cup, flashing a bit of leg and a lot of boobs. He was quite good looking, tall, quite lean and dressed very well. He had all his own hair, steely grey, and by the looks of it his teeth were his own as well. I was so horny, I was wanting to bed him to satisfy my immediate need of a cock and the giggle of bedding my MP.

I sat opposite him, crossing my legs very casually and letting my wrap open. His eyes took it in as he passed me one of his pamphlets. He came closer and sat next to me on the sofa to apparently explain its contents and what he could do for me if I needed anything. The leer in his eye, gave away what he wanted to do to me.....so be it I thought.

over a year ago

Like it keep it coming Jane this is good x

over a year ago

"I have never fucked a member of Parliament" I announced " but have been fucked over by most of them over the years". He laughed and said that I could check out his manifesto. I took his hand and led the way to my bedroom, the stair carpet would be wearing thin at this rate. He stripped off quickly and his lean body was in good shape for a man of his age, which I guessed was the early sixties, and he had a nice sized cock which was in a nice semi hard state. He fell upon my body and started to lick at my pussy, it must have smelt a bit musty following the amount of action it had received overnight, and I could hear it squelch under his attentions. He turned me over and I could feel the tip of his tongue running over my arsehole. He pulled my cheeks apart and got his tongue in to me, a little deeper with each lick. I felt a finger enter me, then another until he finally had four fingers working away in my arse. I was on all fours on the edge of the bed and he was standing up as he pushed his cock in to my bottom, an inch at a time until it filled my back cavity. "Sorry darling but I prefer anal, blame it on my public schooling" he said as he started to pump in to me with his satisfying cock. A nice steady rate of humping was achieved and he was certainly raising a sweat as he took me, spanking my bum in time with his strokes. He was definitely getting my vote at the next election! I felt him cum and he fell on top of me, spent and satisfied. He pulled out of me and I pulled the condom off his cock so that I could lick his cum. I turned him on to his back and sat on his chest, opening my pussy for his avid tongue to explore. I moved nearer and sat upon his face and came almost immediately under his ardent licking. I took his hand and led him to my bathroom and made him sit in my bath as I stood over him. "Yes please" he said as I began to piss, my warm spray hitting him on the chest, I used my fingers to help me aim better and started to land on his face. His mouth opened and he swallowed mouthfuls of my warm piss. He returned the compliment and pissed on my hair and face as we played in the bath together. He was a kinky old goat and I was enjoying him. We got back out the bath and I pulled a strapon from my drawer of toys and put it on taking my soggy MP back to bed. He raised his legs and I fucked him missionary style for a good twenty minutes, watching him squirm and hearing him moan as I fucked him hard and fast. I was always amazed at how many men enjoyed being fucked in the arse by a woman, hubby insisted upon it at least once a a week, and I delighted in the power of riding a man.

We played a little longer and then showered before I let him go about his good works in his constituency. I gave him my number and said to ring whenever he liked and that we could have more meetings to discuss important matters. I was offering to be his mistress and the thought made me laugh.

I was feeling good as I stripped the bed and changed the sheets for hopefully another session with my new black fuck buddy......

over a year ago

Excellent as always

By *ye SeMan
over a year ago

london

Fantastically horny, got me fired up for some fun.

over a year ago

""I have never fucked a member of Parliament" I announced " but have been fucked over by most of them over the years". He laughed and said that I could check out his manifesto. I took his hand and led the way to my bedroom, the stair carpet would be wearing thin at this rate. He stripped off quickly and his lean body was in good shape for a man of his age, which I guessed was the early sixties, and he had a nice sized cock which was in a nice semi hard state. He fell upon my body and started to lick at my pussy, it must have smelt a bit musty following the amount of action it had received overnight, and I could hear it squelch under his attentions. He turned me over and I could feel the tip of his tongue running over my arsehole. He pulled my cheeks apart and got his tongue in to me, a little deeper with each lick. I felt a finger enter me, then another until he finally had four fingers working away in my arse. I was on all fours on the edge of the bed and he was standing up as he pushed his cock in to my bottom, an inch at a time until it filled my back cavity. "Sorry darling but I prefer anal, blame it on my public schooling" he said as he started to pump in to me with his satisfying cock. A nice steady rate of humping was achieved and he was certainly raising a sweat as he took me, spanking my bum in time with his strokes. He was definitely getting my vote at the next election! I felt him cum and he fell on top of me, spent and satisfied. He pulled out of me and I pulled the condom off his cock so that I could lick his cum. I turned him on to his back and sat on his chest, opening my pussy for his avid tongue to explore. I moved nearer and sat upon his face and came almost immediately under his ardent licking. I took his hand and led him to my bathroom and made him sit in my bath as I stood over him. "Yes please" he said as I began to piss, my warm spray hitting him on the chest, I used my fingers to help me aim better and started to land on his face. His mouth opened and he swallowed mouthfuls of my warm piss. He returned the compliment and pissed on my hair and face as we played in the bath together. He was a kinky old goat and I was enjoying him. We got back out the bath and I pulled a strapon from my drawer of toys and put it on taking my soggy MP back to bed. He raised his legs and I fucked him missionary style for a good twenty minutes, watching him squirm and hearing him moan as I fucked him hard and fast. I was always amazed at how many men enjoyed being fucked in the arse by a woman, hubby insisted upon it at least once a a week, and I delighted in the power of riding a man.

We played a little longer and then showered before I let him go about his good works in his constituency. I gave him my number and said to ring whenever he liked and that we could have more meetings to discuss important matters. I was offering to be his mistress and the thought made me laugh.

I was feeling good as I stripped the bed and changed the sheets for hopefully another session with my new black fuck buddy......

"

thats hot jane we love piss fun after sex but did you get your blk buddy back ? xx

over a year ago

"I was having a night out with a guy I had met at a an art gallery but I was beginning to become bored with him as we sat in a London club having a late supper. He was undoubtedly handsome, impeccably dressed and did look quite sexy, the problems began when he opened his mouth and started to talk endlessly about himself, his wife and how much I was going to enjoy our night together. The jury was still out on how much of the night I would share with this guy. He was going down in my estimation with every passing minute and I was wondering why I had agreed to meet him in the first place. I guess I was needing some stimulation and a good fuck while my husband was out of town and initially he seemed a good bet, young, rich and fit looking.

I took hold of his very large cock and led him from the room and up the stairs to my marital bed. "

over a year ago

Fucking so horny!!!!!

over a year ago

love this story

over a year ago

More excellent reading Jane xxx

over a year ago

I rang Marcus and asked if he was available for the night. I hoped I didn't sound needy. He played hard to get and he said he wasn't sure as he had some business to attend to, which I guessed was the two white ladies from Manchester on their annual bbc trip to town. I could hear background noises and it was obvious that he was already conducting that business with them now. I had to admire his stamina but felt really jealous that they were draining his lovely cock of what I considered to be my spunk.

The business would, apparently, take all night but he could arrange for his brother to come around and look after me. He sent me a picture of him and the similarity was uncanny. "He'll do". I said. "How soon can he be here?" "Within the hour".

I changed the sheets on the bed and dressed in a short black skirt, sheerest black holdups and very high heels, and a black silk shirt and lots of Chanel No5. I prepared the living room, dimming lights and poured myself a vodka and tonic and awaited my black date. I didn't get to finish my drink before the knocker rapped, he was well within the hour, and I hoped he was on time for the rest of the night. I opened the door to a body double for Marcus, same height, looks, and judging by the tight jeans, the same size cock. I must have looked surprised as he explained to me that they were twins. I invited him in and offered him a drink, he had one of my husband's cold beers and we sat in the living room on the same sofa that I had devoured his brother on the previous night. He was gorgeous, a great body, perhaps a little more ripped than his brother, and a lovely easy smile. I leant forward and we kissed for the first time, my hands were running across his teeshirt, pinching his erect nipples through the cotton material. I pushed him back on to the sofa and sat astride his legs as I undid his belt and the buttons on his jeans. He pulled his teeshirt over his head and dropped it to the floor and then started on the buttons of my shirt. His hands were shaking with excitement as he opened the shirt and felt my unhindered breasts in his hands, he drew me to him and planted my left nipple in to his mouth and started to suck, stopping occasionally to run a very long tongue across it. It felt great. He swapped nipples, as I let my shirt fall off my shoulders, gathering at my wrists. I let him continue with this as I finished my drink, using a piece of ice to rub across his nipples, they grew and I nibbled on them. He seemed to like this as I could feel his cock grow to a very nice length as it escaped from his jeans. I reached across to the table and grabbed a strategically placed condom, opening the packet and sliding the rubber down his long shaft. I mounted him, feeling his long thick cock filling me until I was sitting on him with his full length inside of me. He was enormous and was indeed the twin of the man I had hoped to meet. I most definitely had not been short changed and began to ride my man with gusto, rising up and down his cock, slow rises and descents at first but building up a pace as I started to fuck him hard. I could feel him bucking under me trying to hit my magic spot. He pulled me down and held me in his muscled arms, taking control of the fuck. He hammered his cock in to my pussy, it was squelching with each of his thrusts. I came as he stroked away but he was still pounding in to me. I came again, my legs like jelly before he finally let his first load go. We lay together on the sofa breathing heavily, both semi naked, only our different coloured chests on show.

over a year ago

I lay upon him, his cock still deep in my pussy. We kissed and I lifted my self of him and his cock and stood up, my legs felt a little wobbly and I thought I should get out of my heels as quickly as possible. I undid my skirt and let that fall to the floor, then the cuffs of my shirt so it could follow. I pulled his trainers off, he was bare footed within them and dragged off his jeans until he was lying stark bollock naked on my sofa. He was black and beautiful. The condom was still on his cock and it was full of his lovely spunk. I pulled it off and started to lick the remaining juice off of it. It tasted like nectar and I let my mouth drop over his cock end and sucked the last droplets out of his manhood. He still looked huge and he felt lovely and hard in my mouth, a tremendous girth and length. I wanted more so sucked him until he was harder, feeling him regain his previous hugeness as I worked his cock with my mouth and tongue. Tossing him off with both my hands at the same time. His cock jerked and he flooded my mouth with an initial big slash of spunk and then several smaller explosions. My mouth was full, his spunk dribbling out of the corners of it, and I was trying to swallow every last drop of it. This man was amazing.

over a year ago

Happy new year Jane this gets better more please

over a year ago

Jane you do it again and again. Love it but think you should share that bbc lol love you girl xx sue

over a year ago

"I lay upon him, his cock still deep in my pussy. We kissed and I lifted my self of him and his cock and stood up, my legs felt a little wobbly and I thought I should get out of my heels as quickly as possible. I undid my skirt and let that fall to the floor, then the cuffs of my shirt so it could follow. I pulled his trainers off, he was bare footed within them and dragged off his jeans until he was lying stark bollock naked on my sofa. He was black and beautiful. The condom was still on his cock and it was full of his lovely spunk. I pulled it off and started to lick the remaining juice off of it. It tasted like nectar and I let my mouth drop over his cock end and sucked the last droplets out of his manhood. He still looked huge and he felt lovely and hard in my mouth, a tremendous girth and length. I wanted more so sucked him until he was harder, feeling him regain his previous hugeness as I worked his cock with my mouth and tongue. Tossing him off with both my hands at the same time. His cock jerked and he flooded my mouth with an initial big slash of spunk and then several smaller explosions. My mouth was full, his spunk dribbling out of the corners of it, and I was trying to swallow every last drop of it. This man was amazing. "
wow Jane. I think we should share some of that BBC with you. Happy new year BTW xx

over a year ago

Wow

over a year ago

When I got my breath back I went to the kitchen and got a bottle of champagne out of the chiller, two glasses and led my man upstairs to the bedroom. I filled the glasses and we lay back on the bed kissing and swapping mouthfuls of fizz. I was lying on my belly and I felt him pour a little of the liquid down my arse crack. He started to massage it in. I felt his finger run over my hole and my hips rose to meet his attentions. His tongue followed and he was rimming me beautifully, his hands pulling my cheeks apart to allow him more access to my bum hole. He spat champagne in to me and inserted two fingers. It felt like I had died and gone to heaven, he worked me expertly. I pulled two pillows under my stomach and raised my bottom giving him full permission to access my rear. I heard him wrap his cock in a condom and then felt the tip of his cock being rubbed against my hole, gently at first but then with more force as he entered me. Slowly but steadily filling my arse with his great long black cock. I felt his balls against my skin and knew that somehow all of his cock was in me. He started to fuck me with short fast strokes initially before stretching the stroke to something much longer and a little less fast. The sweat was beading on my forehead as this guy fucked me. My mind was wandering with delight and then I suddenly realised I hadn't even asked him his name. It would be impossible to do so now as words were definitely beyond me. I was a squirming white wreck under my black lover, his cock feeling enormous inside me but oh so fucking satisfying. I groaned with pleasure, then whimpered as he slapped my arse in rhythm with his strokes, then back to moaning with contentment as he continued to jam himself in to my tightest hole. I felt his final stroke and could feel the condom fill with his cum. He was breathing heavily and I could feel his sweat mixing with mine as he withdrew his cock from my bottom. I heard him laugh. "The condom has come off and is hanging out your ass" he said "I must get a picture of this". He leapt up and grabbed his phone and clicked a picture off. He then pulled the filled rubber out of me.

over a year ago

Yet again I have made the mistake of reading this horny story at work lol Jane you do it to every time

over a year ago

I find interracial a huge turn on, would love to watch a woman tackling a huge bbc, I'd just sit there entertaining myself then leave!

over a year ago

We lay on the bed recovering, gently playing with each other. His head bobbing up and down enthusiasticly as his tongue worked its way deep in to in my pussy. He licked my clit and I came heavily, yet again, over his tongue. He slurped away at me, savouring my taste, my pussy squelching its happiness at his expert oral skills. he crawled up my body and his wet face came toward mine and allowed me to lick my juices off his face and lips. I kissed his eyes, then his glorious full lips before breaking temporarily away from his arms and naked black body to raid my toy drawer. I pulled out a very large strapon and returned to the bed, sucking on the end of my favourite toy. He smiled his consent to my fucking his gorgeous arse and I pulled it on. I lubed it's length and then his hole. His legs raised as I moved toward him and he offered himself up for being fucked in the missionary position. I was going to oblige.

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Jane starting 2016 as you ended 2015 enslaved to lust ! Can't resist reading your filthy deeds

over a year ago

Now that would be nice to watch

By *ayc_BigballsMan
over a year ago

Derby

Wow, fantastic reading Jane. Brilliant

over a year ago

Once again Jane you excell in your story . Oh how I would love to be a fly on the wall to see you taking bbc in all your holes . Keep up the great work and happy new year to you xx

over a year ago

So good - thanks!

over a year ago

I edged the strapon on to his arse opening and then using my hand to help penetrate him. His eyes closed and he moaned as I pushed it in deeper. The first six inches slid in easily but I had to use a bit more hip pressure to get the final few inches in to him. I pulled his legs up and placed them over my shoulders so that I could get the right angle to go deeply in to him. It worked, my strapon was fully inside him and he was sighing with pleasure as I started to pull out of him, stopping an inch or two short of exiting and thrust myself forward and back in to him. I hit him hard but he could take it and, by the look on his face, was really enjoying. My thrusts were getting quicker and I was, according to him "Fucking his brains out." He began to sweat again, streaks of water running down the side of his face and on to his chest. His legs closed across my back as he pulled me in to him and I continued to stroke away at his willing arse with my beloved toy. His moans were getting more high pitched now as I battered his black arse with my hard and fast strokes. His tongue was out, lolling, as he became my man. He was panting and I was becoming exhausted but still I fucked him. His cock was growing again as his pleasure, and I hoped, pain was taking effect. I could feel it against my belly as it against me in time with my strokes. He moaned "Oh my God" and then shot his load over his own belly and mine. His hot white spunk looked gorgeous against the black background of his body and I withdrew from his arse and started to lick at the mess on his body. It was warm, sticky and mine. I cleaned him, body first, then the full length of his sticky cock, his ball bags before turning him over and rimming his arse hole. It was lovely, stretched perfectly and my tongue went deep in to him. He smelt musky and I loved the favour.

I left him on the bed recovering and poured some more champagne for us, it was warm and flat by now, but thirst quenching nevertheless. "I think I need some reinforcements" he said. "Marcus has left a message that he is free and on his way around".

"Good" I replied " twins".

over a year ago

Very horny love it lucky man

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Looking forward to reading how you handle two at a time

over a year ago

"Looking forward to reading how you handle two at a time "

Oh yes should be a good hot read

over a year ago

"I edged the strapon on to his arse opening and then using my hand to help penetrate him. His eyes closed and he moaned as I pushed it in deeper. The first six inches slid in easily but I had to use a bit more hip pressure to get the final few inches in to him. I pulled his legs up and placed them over my shoulders so that I could get the right angle to go deeply in to him. It worked, my strapon was fully inside him and he was sighing with pleasure as I started to pull out of him, stopping an inch or two short of exiting and thrust myself forward and back in to him. I hit him hard but he could take it and, by the look on his face, was really enjoying. My thrusts were getting quicker and I was, according to him "Fucking his brains out." He began to sweat again, streaks of water running down the side of his face and on to his chest. His legs closed across my back as he pulled me in to him and I continued to stroke away at his willing arse with my beloved toy. His moans were getting more high pitched now as I battered his black arse with my hard and fast strokes. His tongue was out, lolling, as he became my man. He was panting and I was becoming exhausted but still I fucked him. His cock was growing again as his pleasure, and I hoped, pain was taking effect. I could feel it against my belly as it against me in time with my strokes. He moaned "Oh my God" and then shot his load over his own belly and mine. His hot white spunk looked gorgeous against the black background of his body and I withdrew from his arse and started to lick at the mess on his body. It was warm, sticky and mine. I cleaned him, body first, then the full length of his sticky cock, his ball bags before turning him over and rimming his arse hole. It was lovely, stretched perfectly and my tongue went deep in to him. He smelt musky and I loved the favour.

I left him on the bed recovering and poured some more champagne for us, it was warm and flat by now, but thirst quenching nevertheless. "I think I need some reinforcements" he said. "Marcus has left a message that he is free and on his way around".

"Good" I replied " twins". "

. Another great instalment Jane x

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Epic tale - Take on the 'twins' - luckily, Danny Devito isn't on his way lol

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

As you well know because I have told you before Jane

I LOVE YOU

over a year ago

Another great instalment Jane . Looking forward to find out what happens with twin cocks

By *bw48Woman
over a year ago

warrington

Mmmm twin black Cocks x

over a year ago

The door knocker sounded and I grabbed a robe and ran down the stairs to collect the other part of my treat, Marcus. He was stood on the step, looking absolutely gorgeous and I pulled him in to my home, my arms around his neck as I kissed him on the lips. He wasted no time and parted my robe, his hands on my boobs but descending quickly to my pussy. "Your very wet Jane, has my bro been looking after you?" I nodded my agreement, took his hand and led the way to my bedroom. Marcus undressed quickly until he was naked and lay back on my bed next to his brother. They were identical, especially in the cock department, black and gorgeous and twins. A fantasy was about to come true as I crawled up the bed and lay between them. They took turns in kissing me on the lips before taking a nipple each and sucking and nibbling them. I felt two fingers enter my pussy and could feel the twins working my over excited clit with some expertise. They let their heads drop down my body until both were licking at my pussy. It sounded as if it was awash as it sqelched under their fantastic tongues. I was losing all reason as the guys worked me over and I gave myself over to complete pleasure. Marcus lifted me on to his cock as he lay prone on my bed. It filled me totally, or so I thought, and shivers of delight were running through my body as he started to buck his hips and fuck me. My back was turned to him as his brother, who I now knew as Leroy (a bit stereotypical I know but nevertheless true), was moving toward my pussy with his own enormous cock. I felt some apprehension at the thought of both these cocks in me at the same time but could voice no protest as the expectation had overtaken my fears. Leroy, using my well lubricated pussy, penetrated me and I could feel his cock slide up me until I could feel it resting against Marcus' cock. They both began to move and I was being fucked very happily by these two wonderful black guys, my first twins. They worked away at me for what seemed like ages before I came but they were still not finished with me. My fucking continued until I first felt Marcus do a final jerk of his hips and fire off his load and, as if by empathy, his twin came on his next stroke and we lay upon each other savouring the moment. I had never had it so good, so hard and for so long. My mind was blown by the fucking these guys had just provided. I felt them withdraw from me and heard them pull off the full condoms and drop there contents in to a champagne glass. The glass was full of their spunk and Marcus passed me the glass to drink. "Cheers" I said as I raised the glass in salute and then d*unk the glorious liquid inside of it.

over a year ago

Love hot stuff Jane you've done it again x

over a year ago

Your one amazing lady Jane x

over a year ago

Fantastic as always

Your stories /memories rock.

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Bloody Great tale.

By *outhEastPaulMan
over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Jane - Not only are you one of the hottest sexiest ladies on the site But your stories Oh wow ! ! !

By *outhEastPaulMan
over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

[Removed by poster at 11/01/16 23:08:31]

over a year ago

Thanks all!

over a year ago

Great story. Can't wait to hear more.

over a year ago

I finished my spunk cocktail, swallowing every last drop of their lovely warm cum. I was so wired and alive and needed more black cock and fun, if Marcus had come with more friends I would have taken them all easily and with much pleasure. I was lying on my back and Marcus was astride my face like a limbo dancer, his long cock dangling down and resting on my lips. I opened my mouth and moved to create the angle for it to sink deep down in to my throat. It wasn't easy and I started to gag as he forced more of his cock down my willing throat. My arms were pinned to the bed by his legs and I was unable to move or to save myself from the downward thrusts of his enormous cock, it felt so, so big. I was starting to panic and worried about suffocating as he fucked my mouth and throat. It was then that I felt my ankles gripped by two hands and raised off the bed. In a single thrust Leroy crashed in to my pussy with his rock hard cock and started to fuck me really hard, his bollocks slapping against my bare bottom, as he used me for his own pleasure and desires. Marcus was fucking my throat more quickly and my spittle was all over his cock as he also used me for his own needs. I was at an all time high as these two black boys fucked the living daylights out of my body. I thought I could take no more and started to writh under this double attack but had no control on what was happening. I was under the boys control and my eventual release would only happen when they had finished with me. Marcus shuddered and came in my mouth, loads of hot sticky cum hitting the back of my throat and my poor abused tonsils. I thought I was drowning and fought for breath as he continued to unload his black spunk in to me. Leroy was slamming in to me still with his engorged cock and it felt truly amazing, I orgasmed yet again, but he still wasn't finished with me and banged away at my very happy pussy. Marcus removed his cock from my mouth and dripped the final bits of his spunk on to my face. I licked my lips enjoying the taste of him. Leroy had my legs over his shoulders and was fucking me ever so deeply, his cock hitting all my buttons. He finally fired his load in to me and then fell on to me as he attempted to get his breath back. I was spent. Used, fucked and very satisfied. I noticed the time, it was only three in the morning so plenty of time left for more fun I thought.

over a year ago

Oh Jane oh Jane oh Jane . I now have a picture in my mind of you laid there all worn out but still asking for more

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Jane you know how to satisfy

over a year ago

She certainly knows how to take it well done Jane love it

over a year ago

you never fail Jane.X

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

"I finished my spunk cocktail, swallowing every last drop of their lovely warm cum. I was so wired and alive and needed more black cock and fun, if Marcus had come with more friends I would have taken them all easily and with much pleasure. I was lying on my back and Marcus was astride my face like a limbo dancer, his long cock dangling down and resting on my lips. I opened my mouth and moved to create the angle for it to sink deep down in to my throat. It wasn't easy and I started to gag as he forced more of his cock down my willing throat. My arms were pinned to the bed by his legs and I was unable to move or to save myself from the downward thrusts of his enormous cock, it felt so, so big. I was starting to panic and worried about suffocating as he fucked my mouth and throat. It was then that I felt my ankles gripped by two hands and raised off the bed. In a single thrust Leroy crashed in to my pussy with his rock hard cock and started to fuck me really hard, his bollocks slapping against my bare bottom, as he used me for his own pleasure and desires. Marcus was fucking my throat more quickly and my spittle was all over his cock as he also used me for his own needs. I was at an all time high as these two black boys fucked the living daylights out of my body. I thought I could take no more and started to writh under this double attack but had no control on what was happening. I was under the boys control and my eventual release would only happen when they had finished with me. Marcus shuddered and came in my mouth, loads of hot sticky cum hitting the back of my throat and my poor abused tonsils. I thought I was drowning and fought for breath as he continued to unload his black spunk in to me. Leroy was slamming in to me still with his engorged cock and it felt truly amazing, I orgasmed yet again, but he still wasn't finished with me and banged away at my very happy pussy. Marcus removed his cock from my mouth and dripped the final bits of his spunk on to my face. I licked my lips enjoying the taste of him. Leroy had my legs over his shoulders and was fucking me ever so deeply, his cock hitting all my buttons. He finally fired his load in to me and then fell on to me as he attempted to get his breath back. I was spent. Used, fucked and very satisfied. I noticed the time, it was only three in the morning so plenty of time left for more fun I thought.

"

over a year ago

"I finished my spunk cocktail, swallowing every last drop of their lovely warm cum. I was so wired and alive and needed more black cock and fun, if Marcus had come with more friends I would have taken them all easily and with much pleasure. I was lying on my back and Marcus was astride my face like a limbo dancer, his long cock dangling down and resting on my lips. I opened my mouth and moved to create the angle for it to sink deep down in to my throat. It wasn't easy and I started to gag as he forced more of his cock down my willing throat. My arms were pinned to the bed by his legs and I was unable to move or to save myself from the downward thrusts of his enormous cock, it felt so, so big. I was starting to panic and worried about suffocating as he fucked my mouth and throat. It was then that I felt my ankles gripped by two hands and raised off the bed. In a single thrust Leroy crashed in to my pussy with his rock hard cock and started to fuck me really hard, his bollocks slapping against my bare bottom, as he used me for his own pleasure and desires. Marcus was fucking my throat more quickly and my spittle was all over his cock as he also used me for his own needs. I was at an all time high as these two black boys fucked the living daylights out of my body. I thought I could take no more and started to writh under this double attack but had no control on what was happening. I was under the boys control and my eventual release would only happen when they had finished with me. Marcus shuddered and came in my mouth, loads of hot sticky cum hitting the back of my throat and my poor abused tonsils. I thought I was drowning and fought for breath as he continued to unload his black spunk in to me. Leroy was slamming in to me still with his engorged cock and it felt truly amazing, I orgasmed yet again, but he still wasn't finished with me and banged away at my very happy pussy. Marcus removed his cock from my mouth and dripped the final bits of his spunk on to my face. I licked my lips enjoying the taste of him. Leroy had my legs over his shoulders and was fucking me ever so deeply, his cock hitting all my buttons. He finally fired his load in to me and then fell on to me as he attempted to get his breath back. I was spent. Used, fucked and very satisfied. I noticed the time, it was only three in the morning so plenty of time left for more fun I thought.

"

. Where was hubby in all this lol xx

over a year ago

Wow ! Xxx

over a year ago

Such a sexy story

over a year ago

Wow...

over a year ago

"Wow..."
I'm glad you like it.....it's some of the best memories I have!

over a year ago

"Wow... I'm glad you like it.....it's some of the best memories I have! "
. you've been a very busy and lucky girl. Long may it continue ??

Post new Message to Thread