Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Women in their 40's - taking huge young cock

Jump to newest

By *yceloon OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

If the opportunity arose for some fit 20 year old with a big cock, to satisfy you, would you take him on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

nope, anything above average don't do it for me, more than 7 inches and i turn them down,

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Nope. Too young, not experienced enough.

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

"Nope. Too young, not experienced enough. "

If you said 30+ mind....!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

..age is just a number. Some of us young ones know what we are doing

By *angbanginguysMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

Iv been told quite a few times by woman a cock over about 8 and a half inches is a waiste as a woman's pussy is about 8 inches long from entrance to cervix any cock about 9 inches or longer nd it's owner who decides to fuck her pussy hard nd raming his bell end against her cervix nd pushing it up in to her womb hurts like hell and not plesent iv been told that for a woman the perfect cock is about 8 to 8 nd a half inches long and thick in girth to give them most pleasure now this is what iv been told can u girls say if this is right it's ok walking around with a big 12 inches cock thinking look at this girls il stick it up u nd the girls thinking I'm not even trying to take all of that

over a year ago

Cookie enjoys young and FULL of cum. Getting more than 3 loads from just 1 guy makes her smile.

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

Well I guess young guys tend to have lots of cum and are good repeaters

over a year ago

"Iv been told quite a few times by woman a cock over about 8 and a half inches is a waiste as a woman's pussy is about 8 inches long from entrance to cervix any cock about 9 inches or longer nd it's owner who decides to fuck her pussy hard nd raming his bell end against her cervix nd pushing it up in to her womb hurts like hell and not plesent iv been told that for a woman the perfect cock is about 8 to 8 nd a half inches long and thick in girth to give them most pleasure now this is what iv been told can u girls say if this is right it's ok walking around with a big 12 inches cock thinking look at this girls il stick it up u nd the girls thinking I'm not even trying to take all of that"

Well 812 and fat is great

There is no feeling like taking the challenge of a massive 12 inch cock

I've been with a few and have managed to please them and then me

But I've also fucked guys with 5 inch that stay rock hard that can do the job as well

One guy had 12 inch but was a sponge like cock

The 5 inch one felt bigger

Sounds unbelievable but was true

over a year ago

"Cookie enjoys young and FULL of cum. Getting more than 3 loads from just 1 guy makes her smile. "

Wow . Great photos of a horny older couple

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple
over a year ago

Near Bath

Tina loves big Cock, biggest to date is close to 11". She loved playing with it & taking as much as she could.

However One lad she had was a good 8" inches long & thick, never seen her Orgasm as much as when he fucked her & said it it was the perfect size cock to hit the spot; 'didn't doubt her for a minute'.

By *yceloon OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

There must be an optimal size...and 8 x 6 would appear to fit the bill......

over a year ago

Anyone who says that being younger means less experience is deluded. Everyone is different, no offence to some of the older guys but I've found that most can't keep up with the rate and pace some of us 'younger inexperienced' guys have. I know this as I've been told by middle aged women. I personally prefer older women due to them being more at their sexual peak. But everyone's entitled to there own opinion. If you know, you know.

By *smfuncplCouple
over a year ago

WESTON SUPER MARE

Hell yes I would

over a year ago

Definitely not, way to young and I'd want to know that he's got more going for him than just a cock

By *az1312Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere near Coventry

[Removed by poster at 03/01/16 17:09:22]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/01/16 21:19:34]

over a year ago

"If the opportunity arose for some fit 20 year old with a big cock, to satisfy you, would you take him on?"

Frequently, Lol

over a year ago

"nope, anything above average don't do it for me, more than 7 inches and i turn them down,"

This translates as 'Husband cannot see me taking big cock else he'll cry'

Post new Message to Thread