Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wives/girlfriends being naughty on holiday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love the thought of wives/girlfriends being slutty on holiday. Any horny stories from the ladies out there on this theme?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igyingazMan
over a year ago

workington

My sexy wife really lets her hair down on hols. Mini mini skirts string bikinis around the pool. Loves the older guys watching ect. She's coming along nicely

By *exibitionistsCouple
over a year ago

Newmarket

We love getting nude and naughty on a hot sandy beach... I love watching people walking past, looking, staring and getting horny

By *s_4_uCouple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

We like to go to nude beaches.

When we went to magaluf the wife played with the groom and best man of a stag party back at our room

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/12/15 22:21:32]

over a year ago

Me and the ex had been drinking all day. After a session in hotel we decided to head out and went to a bar. There was a strapping American guy on his own. He came over and joined us. When he went to the loo she turned round to me and asked ' do you want me to fuck him'?

over a year ago

We too love getting naked & nawty on those nude beaches abroad that cater for adults only nudists such as Cap Dage France where absolutely anything can go on in public !

Allows us to enjoy our exhibtionistic nude streaks to put on a public display outdoors in the sun without holding back and where poss also indulge our kinky voyouristic interests too ! Xx

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

Nudist beach fun in the canaries many years ago.

Watched a German couple having sex and go a BJ from his wife.

over a year ago

When he came back from the toilet she sent me to the bar. I looked down and could see him whispering to her and his hand between her legs. She stood up and went to the bathroom passing me on the way telling me to come in there in five minutes. He walked by me smiling then I went back to my seat and took a big swig of my drink ...

over a year ago

My ex and I were on holiday in corfu , our first holiday together as we only been together about 6 months.

As most couples do when first get together we had discussed our fantasies etc , she said she'd love to try a mfm 3sum.

On holiday we were sunbathing by the complex pool ( adults only hotel ), she was topless and enjoying the sun , 2 young lads laid on sunloungers next to ours and we all got chatting / getting drinks in. The lads were enjoying the view of my ex and we all got along really well.

Later that evening I said to her that her 3sum fantasy might be on the cards talking about the lads , I asked her which one would you go for if the chance came up? She said straight away " can I have both"?

Let's put it this way....was the Sexiest holiday I've ever had and she was kept very busy

over a year ago

Going to gran canaria in March and Mrs wants to try the nudist beach this time - can't wait to see people eying her up

over a year ago

Ended up fucking my wife in the hire car whilst being watched by an old man

over a year ago

Just back from the Caribbean, wifes 36D's were often spilling out of her bikini top whilst her altered bottoms( she still likes a hairy pussy) often displayed some pussy hair and a rather prominent camel toe....much to some of the guys approval.

over a year ago

"When he came back from the toilet she sent me to the bar. I looked down and could see him whispering to her and his hand between her legs. She stood up and went to the bathroom passing me on the way telling me to come in there in five minutes. He walked by me smiling then I went back to my seat and took a big swig of my drink ..."
so what happened ?

over a year ago

Wife went to toilet in a pub in grab canaria,girl from a group she had been chatting to followed her.Pushed her into disabled toilet and went in and locked the door.Fingered and pussy licked

By *i scottish guyMan
over a year ago

Inverness

My first group bi experience was while on holiday with my first girlfriend who I'd been going out with a while but this was our first holiday together.

We got talking to this older couple at the bar the gf got quite d*unk and started to get very flirty with the other couple as I was at the bar I got back to the table and my gf said hurry up were all going back to their room. Turned out my gf was very kinky.

over a year ago

My wife got chatted up by a 'celebrity' .

He's appeared in a couple of well know prime time reality shows.

We were on weekend break to a Balearic island.

Long story short. She ended up sucking him off while i stayed in the hotel bar!!

over a year ago

"When he came back from the toilet she sent me to the bar. I looked down and could see him whispering to her and his hand between her legs. She stood up and went to the bathroom passing me on the way telling me to come in there in five minutes. He walked by me smiling then I went back to my seat and took a big swig of my drink ... so what happened ?"

I went to the toilet. I could see the soles of my ex's shoes under a door. I got into next cubicle climbed on toilet and looked down. She was sucking him off performing deep throat on what was at least 13 inches of hard cock.

over a year ago

V here. Travelling back from Detroit in Virgin premium economy. I'd had a few vino tintos before getting on the plane as I hate flying. As I got on board and accepted my glass of fizz a very well turned out guy caught my eye so

I flashed him a killer smile. Before we'd even taxied off the stand he'd come to join me (a very empty flight). Anyhow a few hours passed and he'd since gone back to upper class and I needed a wee so I nipped into the front for the nicer loos, when I came out he grabbed me and kissed me.

I was a little taken by surprise but didn't ask him to stop.

A little while later he re-appeared and joined me under my blanket. We chatted and flirted and I made a number of crass jokes about black guys' dicks and he asked if I wanted to see. I said yes.

I wanked him off under the blanket and he came in my hand. I licked my hand clean and off he went to the front of the plane for a sleep.

Couldn't wait to land to tell A all about it.

Took my mind off flying too

Xxx

over a year ago

"When he came back from the toilet she sent me to the bar. I looked down and could see him whispering to her and his hand between her legs. She stood up and went to the bathroom passing me on the way telling me to come in there in five minutes. He walked by me smiling then I went back to my seat and took a big swig of my drink ... so what happened ?

I went to the toilet. I could see the soles of my ex's shoes under a door. I got into next cubicle climbed on toilet and looked down. She was sucking him off performing deep throat on what was at least 13 inches of hard cock. "

lucky girl x

over a year ago

We were there this year it was amazing both of us lying naked, esp my wife lying with her legs wide teasing all the guys walking by.

over a year ago

Had some free drinks when the young barman at our hotel got a look at my boobs. The next day he grinned and supplied us with some mojitos. We are going back this year we will see what happens.

over a year ago

My wife usually gets seduced and fucked on holiday

over a year ago

"I love the thought of wives/girlfriends being slutty on holiday. Any horny stories from the ladies out there on this theme?

Steve had his cock wanked discreetly by his best mates fiance Elaine in the same room as 6 friends (and it was a small room ) !

We had all been clubbing together and we bought back some chinese to eat - Steve got accidentally knocked in the balls by Elaine. She sat on the corner of the bed and rubbed them better, slowly the pain subsided and his cock responded to the rubbing until she was actually wanking his cock fully along its length - not a word was spoken or any other contact - just the rhythmic stroking up to his helmet then down to his balls. Was one of the best wanks ever xx"

did Elaine make Steve spunk his load ?

over a year ago

my gf got very friendly to a female on holiday last year to the point that she was begging her to back to her room with her.

Unfortunately we had booked to go on a trip that afternoon and didn't want to waste the money thinking we would see the girl again. Turned out it was her last day at the hotel :L

Had some great sex thinking about it though.

By *elanie123Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I love having fun on my holidays from flashing in bars to meeting This year we invited a guy off here to join us on holiday. He spent the week with us for lots of 3some fun I loved being shared

By *ampag69Man
over a year ago

manchester

Had some great horny fun with the wife on holiday a few years back message for details

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

We have been to Cap every year since 2007 and it's always pure naughty times, love the foam parties and shagging men that can't even speak English, but it wasn't their brains i was after anyway lolol

over a year ago

This is a brilliant thread guys.

By *est_Mids_Nice_GuyMan
over a year ago

willenhall

Me and the ex wife got chatting to a Scottish couple (Zoe and Andy) on holiday in Rhodes.

After a few drinks the talk got around to sex and my wife was getting rather turned on. Anyway my wife went to the loo as did the couple and Zoe was the first half of the couple came back.

She asked me if I was turned on with all the sex talk, which of course I was and with that she grabbed my cock through my trousers! She the said don't worry about my wife as she was to busy to notice us. We quickly went outside round the back of the bar and she lifted her dress up leant forward against the wall next to a window and told me to fuck her quickly.

As I was fucking her I could hear noises through the window and as I looked through I could see Claire with her back to me sucking the guys cock furiously. I was so turned on I rammed my cock home as hard as I could watching my wife being face fucked. In no time Zoe and I both cum at the same time.

We then quickly went back inside to find Andy sitting there with the biggest grin saying Claire was still putting on her makeup lol

over a year ago

I was only 19 when I was travelling to Australia, in the plane next to sat a stunning Russian girl probably 25 years old. My English wasn't great at that time and she was even worse than me so we though no point talking! Few hours in the flight they handed us the form to fill in. She could not write English so she asked me in signs while being embarrassed to help her. I filled up her form which gave me some info about her ... So I decided to continue the conversation using more signs than words. Turns out that she was married and was flying to join her hubby in Melbourne first time after marriage. Later, they switched the lights off as it was a very long flight, we took our blankets and tried to sleep, I slept straight away only to wake up from a gentle rub of a hand on my thighs... I realised that it was her and she had her blanket all over her... She stopped striking my thighs and I thought that was going to be it! But her hand mover slowly towards my cock and her finger tips touched my cock... Which was by now standing like Blackpool tower! When she realised this... She undid my zip and pulled it out... And strocked it gently .... A few minutes later she withdrew her hand... And I thought that was it.... But her hand can through the blankets again and this time her palm was soaking in her sliva... Ohhhh it felt great ... She leans forward and whispered let me know when u r ready to cum... And when I was ready, I tapped her hand, she withdrew her hand I felt furious that she is torturing me by leaving the job unfinished! A moment later, she sat on floor and peeked her head through my blanket and took my cock in her mouth... It took 2-3 strokes of her head and I bursted in her mouth... She took each and every drop quite cleanly and sat back on her seat. I fell asleep woke an hour or so later and found her asleep, I thought it's my turn to return the favour. So I slipped my hand under her blanket and gently rubbed her tits... Amazing tits! Moments later I slipped my hand under her t-shirt and bra and squeezed em nicely... She started to respond to my hand... Moments later she grabbed my hand and I thought she is going to stop me here, but instead she guided my hand towards her pussy slipping my hand in her trousers. I put my finger in her pussy and it was soaking wet. Few mins later she grabbed my hand and pulled it out... I thought she was done ... She leaned over to me and whispered in my ear to go to toilet and leave the door unlocked. I jumped straight up and went to the toilet... 10 mins went passed and nothing happened... I felt frustrated and was about to leave the toilet that the door opened and she walked in quickly and locked the door... In that tiny space... My god the sex we had was the best of my life! She left the toilet before me, 5 mins later I left the toilet and before I sat on my seat I glanced at the seats behind me, there was only one old Aussie lady sitting there... She smiled at me and winked and said,"great flight mate" in her Aussie accent...

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

We have been naughty on holiday for years

over a year ago

"I was only 19 when I was travelling to Australia, in the plane next to sat a stunning Russian girl probably 25 years old. My English wasn't great at that time and she was even worse than me so we though no point talking! Few hours in the flight they handed us the form to fill in. She could not write English so she asked me in signs while being embarrassed to help her. I filled up her form which gave me some info about her ... So I decided to continue the conversation using more signs than words. Turns out that she was married and was flying to join her hubby in Melbourne first time after marriage. Later, they switched the lights off as it was a very long flight, we took our blankets and tried to sleep, I slept straight away only to wake up from a gentle rub of a hand on my thighs... I realised that it was her and she had her blanket all over her... She stopped striking my thighs and I thought that was going to be it! But her hand mover slowly towards my cock and her finger tips touched my cock... Which was by now standing like Blackpool tower! When she realised this... She undid my zip and pulled it out... And strocked it gently .... A few minutes later she withdrew her hand... And I thought that was it.... But her hand can through the blankets again and this time her palm was soaking in her sliva... Ohhhh it felt great ... She leans forward and whispered let me know when u r ready to cum... And when I was ready, I tapped her hand, she withdrew her hand I felt furious that she is torturing me by leaving the job unfinished! A moment later, she sat on floor and peeked her head through my blanket and took my cock in her mouth... It took 2-3 strokes of her head and I bursted in her mouth... She took each and every drop quite cleanly and sat back on her seat. I fell asleep woke an hour or so later and found her asleep, I thought it's my turn to return the favour. So I slipped my hand under her blanket and gently rubbed her tits... Amazing tits! Moments later I slipped my hand under her t-shirt and bra and squeezed em nicely... She started to respond to my hand... Moments later she grabbed my hand and I thought she is going to stop me here, but instead she guided my hand towards her pussy slipping my hand in her trousers. I put my finger in her pussy and it was soaking wet. Few mins later she grabbed my hand and pulled it out... I thought she was done ... She leaned over to me and whispered in my ear to go to toilet and leave the door unlocked. I jumped straight up and went to the toilet... 10 mins went passed and nothing happened... I felt frustrated and was about to leave the toilet that the door opened and she walked in quickly and locked the door... In that tiny space... My god the sex we had was the best of my life! She left the toilet before me, 5 mins later I left the toilet and before I sat on my seat I glanced at the seats behind me, there was only one old Aussie lady sitting there... She smiled at me and winked and said,"great flight mate" in her Aussie accent..."

over a year ago

my gf lost her virginity to two club reps in ibiza, ever since then 1 cock wont do!

over a year ago

With an old Gf it became part of the holiday to swing/ share her

over a year ago

Great thread - Very Sexy!

over a year ago

"I love the thought of wives/girlfriends being slutty on holiday. Any horny stories from the ladies out there on this theme?"
Read my Dreadlock Sparky.....a very naughty holiday.

over a year ago

"I love the thought of wives/girlfriends being slutty on holiday. Any horny stories from the ladies out there on this theme? Read my Dreadlock Sparky.....a very naughty holiday. "

Just read it now: very horny!

over a year ago

"I love the thought of wives/girlfriends being slutty on holiday. Any horny stories from the ladies out there on this theme? Read my Dreadlock Sparky.....a very naughty holiday.

Just read it now: very horny!"

Glad you like it. I have always enjoyed my holidays but only recently as hubby been in the know about it. I sometimes miss the thrill of meeting lovers without his knowledge.

over a year ago

Some of the stories on here are seriously hot!

over a year ago

During our recent visit to Alvor, Algarve in Spain - one of the pool bar guys started chatting with Mrs and they both started to flirt and touchy feeling each other as days passed - on the penultimate day while I was resting on the sun lounger near by the pool, mrs approached me with a naughty smile, handing over me my beer and in return asked for the room key - and whispered to me " keep your iphone near by" - i couldn't understand at that time and after 20 mins, i received a face time call from my wife and when i switched on I literally chocked on my beer - mrs was totally naked in bed with that young bar guy - I got to watch the entire show and mrs returned after about 30 mins with another beer and cocktail in her hand, and said to me " compliments from the bar".... sheer holiday bliss and thats why we love holidays (lol)

over a year ago

Very hot story

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

Hubby always dares me to be a slut when i go on my girly holiday break for the weekend to Yarmouth, one day i will surprise him !

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"Hubby always dares me to be a slut when i go on my girly holiday break for the weekend to Yarmouth, one day i will surprise him !"
look forward to hearing about it

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

Will be hoping for the mens 5 a side tournament when i next go on holiday lol

By *entreofattentionCouple
over a year ago

teeside

The Mrs loves naked sunbathing and been fucked on the balcony whilst on holiday as you can tell from some of our pics. Has put the odd show on whilst on the beach at night time when we were younger as well. Almost had a Spaniard spunk on her back whislt she was fucking me on a sub lounger on benidorm beach lol

over a year ago

"Will be hoping for the mens 5 a side tournament when i next go on holiday lol"

Obviously they will change ends at half time. ?? Sorry, I will get my coat...

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

"Going to gran canaria in March and Mrs wants to try the nudist beach this time - can't wait to see people eying her up"

Your missus is absolutely gorgeous

By *s_4_uCouple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Best forum post we have seen

over a year ago

"I love the thought of wives/girlfriends being slutty on holiday. Any horny stories from the ladies out there on this theme?"

Although alot of it is fantasy read my story A MONTH IN SPAIN. Plenty of naughty holiday tales there x

By *exybhamcplCouple
over a year ago

worcester

"During our recent visit to Alvor, Algarve in Spain - one of the pool bar guys started chatting with Mrs and they both started to flirt and touchy feeling each other as days passed - on the penultimate day while I was resting on the sun lounger near by the pool, mrs approached me with a naughty smile, handing over me my beer and in return asked for the room key - and whispered to me " keep your iphone near by" - i couldn't understand at that time and after 20 mins, i received a face time call from my wife and when i switched on I literally chocked on my beer - mrs was totally naked in bed with that young bar guy - I got to watch the entire show and mrs returned after about 30 mins with another beer and cocktail in her hand, and said to me " compliments from the bar".... sheer holiday bliss and thats why we love holidays (lol)"

over a year ago

My Mrs never wears any knickers on hol

By *s_4_uCouple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Bump this thread

By *estless in batterseaCouple
over a year ago

Wandsworth

Horny read

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

Kate went on holiday alone a few years back and basically had it on offer every day. She wanted to have fun but we had only been swinging for 6 months at the time so still working out our boundaries.

Made for some erotic fantasies and she now knows it would be a whole different ball game if she went again.

D

over a year ago

We went to Gran Canaria for the 1st time this year,we found the nudist beach and the wife went topless for the 1st time publicly,which was a turn on for me,but when she just bent over and changed her bikini bottoms in full view and especially a man sat on his own behind us who got a good look at her pussy and arse it was so horny,we are quite newish still to the scene and even on meets she very rarely strips right off,so this was very daring for her.

By *hatHappensNextCouple
over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

We recently went to the states for a road trip and whilst in LA one night, we got talking to a young good looking american couple. Hew as dark, about 6 foot and built like an American football player, she was brunette with long flowing hair and a great pair of legs! After a few drinks and lots of laughter the stunning girl leaned over to my wife and asked if she could kiss her. Mrs flirty was a little stunned but obviously could not say no!

Well before she knew the girl had grabbed her and discreetly placed it up her dress, needles to say it stayed there for a while!

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Wish I had a partner like u that up for d same . I luv going nude on d beach but but when ur a lone male everybody is looking at u thinking ur a pervert

over a year ago

Finding it hard to remember when the wife didn't get fucked on holiday!

As she tends to dress in the most revealing outfits and the highest of heels getting laid is a forgone conclusion lol.

By *exymatcplMan
over a year ago

doncaster

Our first holiday fun abroad a few years ago now was on another site previously.

I was 52, married for 32 years and enjoy a healthy sex life. We holiday in the Greek islands twice a year and in May this year we went to Mykonos. I have always loved the film Shirley Valentine but have always thought that Mykonos was the gay capital of Greece. On the flight out this thought was endorsed by the number of male couples on the plane. However during our first week we had seen a guy in his early forties regularly and said hello each time and made general conversation in the bars and tavernas.

One afternoon we were drinking wine in a beach taverna when he came in and asked if he minded him joining us. His name was Mark and he was 45 and quite nice. We chatted and after a couple of litres of wine between the three of us we all went back on the beach to sunbathe and swim.

Now when we are on holiday I always like to tease my husband P by flashing him and generally behaving badly, once in a deserted cove I gave him a blow job and he licked me till I came.

Now there were three of us and I still did the same, I sat on my lounger and pulled my bikini pants aside and showed P my pussy, and Mark saw me I felt slighty embarresed, but he smiled at me and winked. I went into the sea to cool off and Mark followed, he told me he had seen me and that he would like to see more, I told him he would have to ask P about that, no sooner had I said it when he went back to P and asked him.

I know a lot of men have said that they like to see their wives with other men but I never thought P was one of them but when I followed Mark out P said he didn't mind and as I was quite d*unk I readily agreed.

We went back to our studio and cracked open another bottle of wine, we were all on the balcony in broad daylight I had put on a sarong and took off my pants and kept opening and closing my legs to show them both my pussy. There was no one else around so mark took out his now erect cock and started wanking it, it was alot bigger than P's longer and thicker and I wanted it.

I went into the room and lay on the bed hitched up my sarong and facing the balcony started playing with my clit and fingering my wet pussy. Both Mark and P watched for a while until Mark came in and sat on the bed beside me he played with my tits and then bent to kiss me but I pushed his head down to my cunt. I looked over and saw P still on the balcony watching and rubbing his cock, he smiled and nodded.

I pushed Mark away from my cunt and took his cock in my mouth, it was still salty from the sea but long and thick and hot, oh so hot I sucked it for all I was worth. As I sucked him P came into the room and stood at my head pushing it down so that I was almost choking on Marks cock. Then after a few minutes he said he was about to come, I tried to pull away but P held onto my head so that when he came it was into my mouth. What a mouthful it was too it shot to the back of my throat hot and salty, I opened my mouth and held his cock against my lips he kept coming it was on my face and trickling down my neck. I felt a real cum slut especially with P watching. Marks cock started to soften but I wanted more, I pulled P down to my cunt and he started lapping away after only a few minutes I orgasmed and it went on and on. I pulled P's face away from my cunt and told him to fuck me, his cock was harder than it had been for a long time and slipped deep inside me, as he fucked me Mark sat watching and again he played with his cock, after a few minutes I saw him getting stiff once again, I pushed P away and beckoned Mark over to take his place, my cunt was dripping and I wanted to feel Mark's cock in me he pushed and in it went deep and filling, P put his cock in my mouth and there I was impaled and loving every minute of it, P came quickly adding to the sticky mess covering my face and neck while Mark kept hammering away at my cunt, he came again but not with the amount of cum that had filled my mouth.

For the rest of the two weeks Mark moved in to our studio and I had sex whenever I wanted, it was the most depraved and satisfying time I have ever had in my life, I was fucked over and over again every day so much that at times I was sore but once again we are off to Greece, Rhodes this time, in two weeks and I hope we meet someone we can have fun with to make it a holiday to remember, P has asked to video some of the action this time, I haven't agreed yet but warm sun and wine will do the trick every time.

over a year ago

"Our first holiday fun abroad a few years ago now was on another site previously.

I was 52, married for 32 years and enjoy a healthy sex life. We holiday in the Greek islands twice a year and in May this year we went to Mykonos. I have always loved the film Shirley Valentine but have always thought that Mykonos was the gay capital of Greece. On the flight out this thought was endorsed by the number of male couples on the plane. However during our first week we had seen a guy in his early forties regularly and said hello each time and made general conversation in the bars and tavernas.

One afternoon we were drinking wine in a beach taverna when he came in and asked if he minded him joining us. His name was Mark and he was 45 and quite nice. We chatted and after a couple of litres of wine between the three of us we all went back on the beach to sunbathe and swim.

Now when we are on holiday I always like to tease my husband P by flashing him and generally behaving badly, once in a deserted cove I gave him a blow job and he licked me till I came.

Now there were three of us and I still did the same, I sat on my lounger and pulled my bikini pants aside and showed P my pussy, and Mark saw me I felt slighty embarresed, but he smiled at me and winked. I went into the sea to cool off and Mark followed, he told me he had seen me and that he would like to see more, I told him he would have to ask P about that, no sooner had I said it when he went back to P and asked him.

I know a lot of men have said that they like to see their wives with other men but I never thought P was one of them but when I followed Mark out P said he didn't mind and as I was quite d*unk I readily agreed.

We went back to our studio and cracked open another bottle of wine, we were all on the balcony in broad daylight I had put on a sarong and took off my pants and kept opening and closing my legs to show them both my pussy. There was no one else around so mark took out his now erect cock and started wanking it, it was alot bigger than P's longer and thicker and I wanted it.

I went into the room and lay on the bed hitched up my sarong and facing the balcony started playing with my clit and fingering my wet pussy. Both Mark and P watched for a while until Mark came in and sat on the bed beside me he played with my tits and then bent to kiss me but I pushed his head down to my cunt. I looked over and saw P still on the balcony watching and rubbing his cock, he smiled and nodded.

I pushed Mark away from my cunt and took his cock in my mouth, it was still salty from the sea but long and thick and hot, oh so hot I sucked it for all I was worth. As I sucked him P came into the room and stood at my head pushing it down so that I was almost choking on Marks cock. Then after a few minutes he said he was about to come, I tried to pull away but P held onto my head so that when he came it was into my mouth. What a mouthful it was too it shot to the back of my throat hot and salty, I opened my mouth and held his cock against my lips he kept coming it was on my face and trickling down my neck. I felt a real cum slut especially with P watching. Marks cock started to soften but I wanted more, I pulled P down to my cunt and he started lapping away after only a few minutes I orgasmed and it went on and on. I pulled P's face away from my cunt and told him to fuck me, his cock was harder than it had been for a long time and slipped deep inside me, as he fucked me Mark sat watching and again he played with his cock, after a few minutes I saw him getting stiff once again, I pushed P away and beckoned Mark over to take his place, my cunt was dripping and I wanted to feel Mark's cock in me he pushed and in it went deep and filling, P put his cock in my mouth and there I was impaled and loving every minute of it, P came quickly adding to the sticky mess covering my face and neck while Mark kept hammering away at my cunt, he came again but not with the amount of cum that had filled my mouth.

For the rest of the two weeks Mark moved in to our studio and I had sex whenever I wanted, it was the most depraved and satisfying time I have ever had in my life, I was fucked over and over again every day so much that at times I was sore but once again we are off to Greece, Rhodes this time, in two weeks and I hope we meet someone we can have fun with to make it a holiday to remember, P has asked to video some of the action this time, I haven't agreed yet but warm sun and wine will do the trick every time.

"

That is such a experience and I so wish I was mark. Such a hot and horny lady who seemed to totally enjoy herself mmmm good lady and very lucky guys.

By *37fMan
over a year ago

north west

My Mrs got fucked while on holiday on a sun lounger dressed as a naughty school girl took his full load up her wet pussy

over a year ago

"My Mrs got fucked while on holiday on a sun lounger dressed as a naughty school girl took his full load up her wet pussy "

You can't just leaving there. So need some more details about your horny wife.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 24/12/15 05:21:02]

over a year ago

"When he came back from the toilet she sent me to the bar. I looked down and could see him whispering to her and his hand between her legs. She stood up and went to the bathroom passing me on the way telling me to come in there in five minutes. He walked by me smiling then I went back to my seat and took a big swig of my drink ... so what happened ?

I went to the toilet. I could see the soles of my ex's shoes under a door. I got into next cubicle climbed on toilet and looked down. She was sucking him off performing deep throat on what was at least 13 inches of hard cock. lucky girl x"

She looked up at me and told me to give her the keys to the car we rented and for me to meet them in the car park in five minutes.

By *c1969Man
over a year ago

Coventry

"We have been to Cap every year since 2007 and it's always pure naughty times, love the foam parties and shagging men that can't even speak English, but it wasn't their brains i was after anyway lolol"

I'm ready for an invite lol

By *c1969Man
over a year ago

Coventry

"my gf lost her virginity to two club reps in ibiza, ever since then 1 cock wont do!"

Best tits ever

.. I'm comin on holiday with u next time

By *c1969Man
over a year ago

Coventry

"Finding it hard to remember when the wife didn't get fucked on holiday!

As she tends to dress in the most revealing outfits and the highest of heels getting laid is a forgone conclusion lol."

Take me on your next jolly lol

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

I had been chatting to a Greek guy in Corfu for a while and showing him pics of the wife and our meets. He said if we ever came over to contact him. Well we were due a holiday so I booked Corfu and in the town he owned a restaurant there. I told him we were coming over and made arrangements to dine at his restaurant on our second night there. We entered the restaurant and were shown to a table, our friend instantly recognised us and came over to say hi and see were were ok. We ate and had some wine after our meal he sent us a bottle of wine over and we sat until all the diners and staff had left. We took our wine out onto the restaurants balcony. She got up and was looking over the balcony rail I walked up behind her and run my hand up her dress and started playing with her pussy from behind she was soaking. I gave our friend the nod and he came over and started playing with her pussy also. She had had enough wine by then and she reached around and took his cock out. We both undressed her and he got undressed too. So there we were in the open air them two nude and me with my camera lol. She knelt and sucked his cock. He said we should go inside I think he was worried we were seen lol. He fucked her doggy over a table then put hr on the able and ate her soaking pussy. He then got her on the floor and fucked her senseless. We seen him a few times and have been back 4 times since. We never pay for our meals and he gets dessert on us.

over a year ago

My wife nearly fucked a lad half her age in a nightclub. She was walking outside with him hand in hand when one of our female wife friends stopped her. The lad was supposed to be with her teenage daughter.

She complained that J had stope her fun. I told her I saw her kiss him on the dance floor then head for the exit. She said she was going to fuck him on the beach, he really wanted her and wanted to learn more.

over a year ago

This is such a hot thread. I'd love to go on a holiday like this.

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

We have a young family so it will be a few years before we can have a naughty holiday.

The most daring Frisky has been is to go commando under a long skirt that had a full length split up the side...

over a year ago

Great stories in this thread.

By *ubbyandwifeCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Last holiday we had was in February the wife met two guys and fuck then both

By *5happycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

Found the nudist beach on Lanzarote earlier this year. Wandered around and found a nice stone semi circle to lie in. Before long a man walked passed and offered a massage which we declined. Then he went and found a place down the beach from us where h could lie down and still see us. I started to tease him by getting up and wandering around, stretching up so that my tits would show nicely in the sunshine. Could see that he was playing with his cock a little bit, and when I didn't respond to that sight, he moved his towel a bit closer. Soon hubby got hard watching him watching us and I started to stroke and play with hubby's cock, keeping an eye on the man. Another man walked past, saw what we were doing and immediately put his towel quite close to us and got his cock out. The first man then came even closer until they were both sitting next to us, cocks in hand while I was sucking hubby. The second man asked to taste my pussy, so I opened my legs for him and he dove in. In the meantime the first guy offered my his cock and I played with and sucked it until he spunked all over my face. I then turned my attention to the man between my legs. Told him that I wanted to suck his cock, so went on all fours to feed his cock in to my mouth. Hubby by now was getting very turned on watching his wife covered in spunk from one man and sucking the cock of another and pushed his cock into my wet pussy. He fucked me hard so that he was pushing me on to the other cock which I always love. Before long I started to cum all over hubby's cock, he came in my pussy, and the second man shot his load over my face and tits. Very enjoyable afternoon. Only downside was that we hadn't realised how warm it was and we both got a bit sunburned!

over a year ago

"My wife usually gets seduced and fucked on holiday"

Dream fantasy to seduce a lady and have permission from the husband to take it further

over a year ago

We're going to Cancun, hope to find hot bi females for lots of holiday filth

By *exybhamcplCouple
over a year ago

worcester

We do love abit of holiday fun

By *c1969Man
over a year ago

Coventry

"Finding it hard to remember when the wife didn't get fucked on holiday!

As she tends to dress in the most revealing outfits and the highest of heels getting laid is a forgone conclusion lol."

Well she's hot as hell and ur welcome to bring her to the midlands anytime

over a year ago

I once had breakfast at 1pm!

over a year ago

In a bad in Abu Dhabi my wife pulled 2 Somali guys flirted with them then invited them back to ours.They stayed until next day and we fucked her all night.

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Hoping to have holiday fun and games in Gran Canaria this January

over a year ago

Having sexy fun on holiday easy pezy,

Gran Canaria, hot sexy outfits, warm evenings what more do you need lol.

Arriving February 6th / 20th get in touch if you going to.

over a year ago

We holiday in the Algarve each year, often hanging out at a secluded nudist bay on the outskirts of Lagos. We would love to meet some new holiday friends to play with. I can be such a slut on holiday. I blame the hot sun xx

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Holidays are for fun , pushing your boundaries , although ours are very broad , breaking rules and spontaneous naughtiness with complete strangers.

over a year ago

It was seeing my ex girlfriend being naughty on holiday that got us into swinging...

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Same for us. Really nice guy in cape d Adge kind of introduced us

over a year ago

"Same for us. Really nice guy in cape d Adge kind of introduced us "

Gran Canaria, maspalomas sand dunes...

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"Same for us. Really nice guy in cape d Adge kind of introduced us

Gran Canaria, maspalomas sand dunes..."

Very warm sand. And hot fun there

over a year ago

That's how I got into outdoor fun and dogging when we got back

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

We discovered. I liked being watched. And my husband likes watching

over a year ago

"Holidays are for fun , pushing your boundaries , although ours are very broad , breaking rules and spontaneous naughtiness with complete strangers. "

over a year ago

"Holidays are for fun , pushing your boundaries , although ours are very broad , breaking rules and spontaneous naughtiness with complete strangers. "

I totally agree!

over a year ago

Awesome thread

over a year ago

Great thread

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Best thread

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Sounds good to me any couples or females want a guy to tag along with them ?

By *oobie loverWoman
over a year ago

Never land

"We holiday in the Algarve each year, often hanging out at a secluded nudist bay on the outskirts of Lagos. We would love to meet some new holiday friends to play with. I can be such a slut on holiday. I blame the hot sun xx"

Well I wish you had been there in October when we went lol

over a year ago

Last October we went to florida for 2 weeks we were chilling at the pool it had a lovely big hot tub thing we were expecting in it when this really tall well built black man came across he asked if it was OK to get in you could see the huge bulge in his swimming trunks

over a year ago

"Last October we went to florida for 2 weeks we were chilling at the pool it had a lovely big hot tub thing we were expecting in it when this really tall well built black man came across he asked if it was OK to get in you could see the huge bulge in his swimming trunks "
Do tell us more

over a year ago

Great thread

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great thread - it's that sun that gets us all so extra horny!!

Nothing better than being naked on a beach, some cheeky teasing and touching - massaging sun cream into all those nooks and crannies ha!! Pop into the sea for a cool down or a special hug!!

Take it as far as you like, plus being holiday nobody knows you so it's so much easier and everyone's guards are down!

Happy holidays!

over a year ago

Great thread

By *c1969Man
over a year ago

Coventry

"Having sexy fun on holiday easy pezy,

Gran Canaria, hot sexy outfits, warm evenings what more do you need lol.

Arriving February 6th / 20th get in touch if you going to."

Message me wen u a min .. I'll be there too

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Jamaica this Christmas. And we will be hopefully indulging in our holiday fun??

over a year ago

Lilly gave me a sensational blow job this afternoon in the Maspalomas dunes, 2 guys got to watch her skills as they wanked

By *otNottmCplCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

"We like to go to nude beaches.

When we went to magaluf the wife played with the groom and best man of a stag party back at our room "

My wife did the same when she was on a girly holiday.

over a year ago

My o.h absolutely would encourage me

Debbie

By *un for 2Couple
over a year ago

The West

It's very horny mine was bold on a weekend away but got caught by sis in law lol

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"My o.h absolutely would encourage me

Debbie"

You don't look like you need much encouragement Debbie. But like myself and of course Duncan is too happy for me to be.

over a year ago

"My o.h absolutely would encourage me

Debbie

You don't look like you need much encouragement Debbie. But like myself and of course Duncan is too happy for me to be. "

Looks can be deceiving... In actually quite shy

over a year ago

We went to Bulgaria met a guy from this site at a cabaret he sat across from el she opened her legs he could see her bare pussy leaned forward and played with it during the cabaret then we went back to the hotel so he could fuck her,we are going to gran canaria on the 5th January

By *avenvalCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Is screwing 79 guys in two weeks on holiday in Maspalomas Sand Dunes like Val did naughty?

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Love all these sexy holiday story's can't wait to try some of these out x on me to chat

over a year ago

we saw a work friend of the wife on here with her hubby in cam room one Saturday night , although they had small masks on we could tell who they were , watched the whole 30 minute show ,,, very, very horny .

By *aulsusan60Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

Alway dress sexy / nice on holiday

By *arlee72Couple
over a year ago

Ewell

A few years back,I bought Mrs.M a short trip to Benalmadena in Spain as a birthday pressie. It was for her to travel alone, all planned lut, she could get bus to hotel direct from Malaga Airport and was only 5 mins walk from Benalnatura naturist beach.

She was a bit nervous at first but loved it and had lots of fun. Most of this was with the hotel staff. The first was the hotel recrptionist who she initially had a flirt with and who straight forwardly invited himself to visit her room. She quite gladly accepted and sent me a photo of her tits covered in her cum.

Word obviously got around to the other staff and over the next couple of days and she enjoyed the other receptionists in her room, a couple of waiters and on the last day the barman gave her a goodbye pressie in the shower room!

Funny enough she's been back every year since! Her adventures on the beach are another story!

over a year ago

By *f579Man
over a year ago

Midlands

My wife dosnt wear any underwear on holiday and flashes her pussy a lot. Loved fucking her on the balcony, but I love the buzz when I know someone has seen her pussy. I get turned on watching others looking at her

By *inkykatie2016Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Holiday sex is the best. I never wear knickers on holiday now

By *aulsusan60Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

Alway were a thong on holiday /'short skirt being on holiday makes me fill like a different person

may be should have more holidays

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

That's what we've got planned for GC in January, her going out commando

By *c1969Man
over a year ago

Coventry

"Is screwing 79 guys in two weeks on holiday in Maspalomas Sand Dunes like Val did naughty?"

U can make it 80 if u want

By *oxyukCouple
over a year ago

hitchin

Mrs f loves a holiday we were away in Dorset some years back and ended up in studland nudist beach our first time on a nudist beach!

We pitched up near the edge of the dunes and mrs f took great delight in laying with her legs wide open for the meerkats to look at. She got very very wet!

Near the end of the day the old boy from next door who had spent most of the afternoon taking pictures of his wife in all manner of naked positions came round our wind break for a chat!!!! He had a big tanner cock hanging down. Unprompted mrs f began to put on sun cream while chatting and spread her legs wide rubbing cream into her naked shaved Pussy while he watched on!!

He said “if my wife wasn’t here that would be the only cream on your pussy”!

Both if us loved it and have enjoyed nude beaches in cap d’agde and Gran Canaria since mrs f always with a dripping wet pussy!

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Well done Mrs Fox

By *risky1Man
over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

I am going to Benidorm on Saturday.... bit if naughtiness would be very welcome.

over a year ago

"Mrs f loves a holiday we were away in Dorset some years back and ended up in studland nudist beach our first time on a nudist beach!

We pitched up near the edge of the dunes and mrs f took great delight in laying with her legs wide open for the meerkats to look at. She got very very wet!

Near the end of the day the old boy from next door who had spent most of the afternoon taking pictures of his wife in all manner of naked positions came round our wind break for a chat!!!! He had a big tanner cock hanging down. Unprompted mrs f began to put on sun cream while chatting and spread her legs wide rubbing cream into her naked shaved Pussy while he watched on!!

He said “if my wife wasn’t here that would be the only cream on your pussy”!

Both if us loved it and have enjoyed nude beaches in cap d’agde and Gran Canaria since mrs f always with a dripping wet pussy! "

Brilliant

I've enjoyed fun with my ex girlfriend in Gran Canaria too x

over a year ago

Always wanted my wife to be naughty on holiday, whether we are together or she is away on her own... Love this thread

over a year ago

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

She's a different person on holiday, relaxed and always horny, going out commando, intimate touching in the corner of the bar.

over a year ago

By *ot thai wifeCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

1st time i watched my wife with another man was on holiday in the Dominican republic also found out how much she loves big black cock was so erotic watching her

By *eeceOGBMan
over a year ago

Bedworth

Did u tell her u knew?

By *eeceOGBMan
over a year ago

Bedworth

Bravo!

By *ot thai wifeCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

Was with her while she was playing with him watched it all

By *ansymanMan
over a year ago

Kidderminster

"My Mrs got fucked while on holiday on a sun lounger dressed as a naughty school girl took his full load up her wet pussy "
mmmmm nice

By *ansymanMan
over a year ago

Kidderminster

Love the whole lot, like mosyt guys on here wish I was the lucky one giving

over a year ago

Posted a story on here about my gf - will she ever

By *eeceOGBMan
over a year ago

Bedworth

What did she say?x

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

over a year ago

About 8 years ago my wife fucked the pool guy on holiday

By *orkcoastguyMan
over a year ago

Bridlington.

Living in a seaside town and especially over the recent period of restriction on foreign travel, I have enjoyed the company of several couples who want to have some fun while away from home.

By *nlyfunsMan
over a year ago

UK

Remember my Mrs coming back from a hen do and spilling the beans. Loved it!

over a year ago

Please do share the details with us all ?.

By *nlyfunsMan
over a year ago

UK

More than happy to on DM

over a year ago

Gf whipped her big tits out in front of my father on holiday

By *ood to share!Man
over a year ago

Newport

On holiday in tenerife atm have a very large terrace with a bed ect only issue is its overlooked by lots of villas.... last night gf rode me in the middle of it, usually a shy girl but definitely coming out of her shell and I love it!

over a year ago

We are hoping for naughty holiday fun in majorca in May.

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

Gran Can is a good place for naughty wife’s….

By *S4UTWOCouple
over a year ago

Penkridge

Hoping to get some extra cock in Marbella when we go in 2weeks

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Hopefully when we're back in Tenerife.

Post new Message to Thread