Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

fashion roadshow

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Laura and I had been keeping in touch, via text message, via Webcam every so often, and felt nice that we could talk about random things, from fashion, to the dirty stuff. She made a comment that she had the weekend off from uni and work, and hinted that it would be nice for her to kick her shoes off and relax in a different environment, while catching up with some course work. Of course, being a typical bloke, it took 3 text messages before she had to spell it out. I'd arranged for my friends to disappear and Laura and I arranged a time to meet at the train station.

I cleaned my place from top to bottom, trying to impress laura, and even tho she was a student, I wanted her to come back again. I legged it down to the station and waited at the platform, only for her not to be on the train. I was a bit frustrated, but text'd her anyways, just incase she got held up in her connection. I got an instant reply back saying "sorry, stuck in birmingham, on way now x". I waited for 30 minutes in the pouring rain for the next train to turn up and there she was, stepping off the train with that trademark grin on her face. A long kiss and a cuddle then took place, as she held my hand and whispered, "come on trooper, you'll catch your death waiting in the rain" with a wink. We headed back to my place which was a good 5 minute walk, but she let me slide my arm around her, and whispered to me to slide my hand into her top. I did so, feeling that she wasnt wearing a bra and only hard nipples. Once we got into my place, I said I was off to get changed into something dry, walked into my bedroom, closed the door and stripped. I asked what had happened in her connection, and she laughed loudly.

She explained that she got on the train at Nottingham, and was sat opposite a 20 year old student called Helen and they got talking, and that talking turned to flirting and it turns out Helen was bi-curious too. They talked about things they wanted to try out, when Helen spreads her legs and lifts her skirt up a little, and starts to tease herself in front of Laura, in the empty carriage. Laura said that she was getting so turned on, she done exactly the same thing, unbuttoned her jeans and slid her hand in and the watched each other finger themselves until they both cum.

Of course, by this time, I was midway getting changed and completely turned on by this. I felt the heat of the room get sucked out as the door opened up and Laura standing there, looking me up and down as I stood there with a hard cock struggling to get out of the boxers I've just put on. She winked and grinned, came closer, sat down on the edge of the bed and bit her lower lip. I wrapped my hand around my cock, and started to stroke it over the cotton material and she let out a sigh. I could smell her pussy getting really wet, probably stocking up on the wetness from her random meet up with Helen. she lay backwards on the bed, still looking into my eyes, and glancing down at my cock every so often. She slid down her jeans, to reveal black french knickers which were soaking to her pussy. Laura whispered to me, do anything to me, I've wanted this since the day you left.

I took my hand to her frenchies and teased around the material, rubbing her clit, spanking it every so often, hearing Laura let out a moan, groan and pant, whispering every so often, harder. The harder and faster I spanked her, the louder she got, and the noisier her wet pussy sounded. I peeled them to one side and pressed my palm of my hand onto her chest, pushing her down. She looked up, grinning and winked while I pressed my hard cock against her soaking wet underwear. Laura attempted to raise her body a little to kiss me, I pinned her down to the bed and out of frustration, slapped my face. I pinned her down harder, and managed to tie her hand to the bed, slapping her face back, not too hard, but enough so she knew who was in charge.

I started to spank my tip against her underwear, her moans getting louder, then slid her frenchies to one side, so my soaking wet tip was pressing against her pussy. I spanked it hard, hearing the combination of our two drenched states. I pressed my cock against the entrance of her pussy and her eyes grew larger. I moved my hand from her chest up to her throat and squeezed gently. Her spare hand managed to get free, and once again a hard slap across the face, followed by her nails dragging back across my cheeks. I released my hand thinking play time was over, but no, she whispered to me, asking what the fuck I was doing and to continue.

My hand returned to around her throat and my cock pushed deep inside Laura's pussy. Her eyes at this point were huge, enjoying every inch of me inside her. Her pussy muscles squeezed tightly around my cock and I let out a giant moan. I removed my cock completely and rammed it back in harder, each time, feeling my balls bashing into her from below, and her pussy juices running down the thick shaft of my cock.

Laura's phone went so released my hand from her throat. Laura answered with, "oh hi Helen, get back safely did you ..." I continued to slide my cock into Laura, knowing fine well she'd either have to hang up, or let on that she's being fucked while talking. To my amazement, Laura didnt let on, but started to moan louder every time I entered. The conversation continued on the phone, while I went down on her, licking her pussy, feeling her legs shaking and when Helen went on some rant, Laura took me in her mouth and let me fuck her lips to the point where my cock was throbbing. She completely knew this and grinned, and nodded.

I slid my cock back into Laura feeling her pussy throbbing and we started to fuck, Laura wrapping her legs around my body, pulling me in tighter. I untied her hand from the bed, and she started to lean towards me, go to kiss me but stop short, using her sharp nails to drag down my naked chest. The first time it stung, but was painfully enjoyable. The 2nd time was getting me harder inside her, the 3rd time I felt blood trickling down my chest and feeling my body on fire. Laura knew I enjoyed it, and said to Helen " listen babez, I need to go in a " and just before she managed to complete the sentence, we both cum, with Laura moaning my name, begging for my cum inside her. We both just collapsed on each other, moaning, groaning, saying each others names with Helen in the background on the phone, asking whats going on.

Once we managed to get our breath back, Laura explained that she'd come down to my place for a dirty relaxing weekend, told me about the train journey and Helen caught is having round 1. Helen admitted that she thought that was happening and shyly disclosed that she'd been fingering herself over the phone when Laura and I had cum.

I left Laura to close the conversation with Helen and went off to get cleaned up in the shower, to be joined by Laura very shortly - that story is for another day tho.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onestbabeWoman
over a year ago

canvey

Mmm cant wait until the next one.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

very nice looking forward to more xx

Post new Message to Thread